What's new

Yer fav activist in action?

suspiciousperson

Patron with Honors
I did think a bit about posting this cause I didn't want to seem unfair, especially to the many prolific forum members, probably most of all Arnie, who have done a hell of a lot more - but I figured they would understand - who's your favourite activist to see in action?

For me hands down it's angry gay pope. And for purely online activies, blackrob.

Both because I really, really, really, like lulz. And those two are at least 90% about lulz, albeit impure lulz in the sense that the motivation is basically good, rather than lulz. Which is a good thing outside of encyclopedia dramatica. I think.

Anyway whose yer fav activist?

Udarnik

Gold Meritorious Patron
Paulette. One of the originals, and still a class act all the way. Plus, she's one of the few I've met in person.

AnonKat

Crusader
I did think a bit about posting this cause I didn't want to seem unfair, especially to the many prolific forum members, probably most of all Arnie, who have done a hell of a lot more - but I figured they would understand - who's your favourite activist to see in action?

For me hands down it's angry gay pope. And for purely online activies, blackrob.

Both because I really, really, really, like lulz. And those two are at least 90% about lulz, albeit impure lulz in the sense that the motivation is basically good, rather than lulz. Which is a good thing outside of encyclopedia dramatica. I think.

I am down with you supporting, even go to jail, how do we do that anyway

Hey David Miscavige be my bunk buddy

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron
Karen, J. Swift, AGP have made me laugh the most with the videos...can't get enough of those! Hoaxie is my favorite activist poster! ANONYMOUS is my favorite activist group!!

clamicide

Gold Meritorious Patron
Me, because, if you have failed to notice, I AM the GODDESS. Oh wait... I don't do jack except post here...

I kinda have a little crush on both Jeff Hawkins and Black Rob. Does that count as a vote?

Dean Blair

Silver Meritorious Patron
Ortega is my guy. He is so active and posts every day. He is hooked up with the whole posse of activists. Tony Ortega is the guy.

AnonKat

Crusader

[video=youtube;TiKvXKon5ko]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TiKvXKon5ko[/video]

Dukat

Patron with Honors
So many faves over the timeline.

Bunker from the old days.
Remember Stu "Mind your wallets!" doing cart blocks? lol
AnonSparrow.
AGP.

i'mglib

Patron with Honors
Love Mark Bunker because his video of the Fourth of July event at Big Blue was one of the first things that got me started on being a critic. It was just SO WEIRD. I don't think there is any better footage of Scientology weirdness.

There are so many others like Tory, Jeff Hawkins, the Headleys, Laura D, John Peeler, AnonSparrow, etc etc--just too many to name. But Mark Bunker's videos were my introduction, so they stand out for me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=REr7XfoiKrs

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
The Leader of Anonymous, David Miscavige is my favorite.

He does the most imo to bring down the CoS.
:yes:

religionseriousbiz.jpg

OK, in all seriousness I don't have a "favorite". :no:

I appreciate and admire ALL of those both online and offline who help expose the fraud and abuse of Scientology. There are so many that contribute in very different ways and every one of them helps.

My favorite time ever as an Ex was getting to meet a bunch of activists IRL, both EX'es and Anon's at the Northeast Megaraid in Boston a couple years back and am hoping to get the chance to meet many more of you next spring in Clearwater at the Flag Down 2014 Event.
:yes:

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
I have many favorite ones :biggrin:

One of my favorite, who made a great difference for me is Arnie
(for all the work he has done over the years to make truth about $cientology known with any material and many many stories available on the web. It is a great social contribution, bank of reliable information, despite he truly has been fair gamed by the CO$ sharks.

Then I would say Tory Christman is my favorite activist in the field (protest and helping leaving the SO)
I found that she is really concerned to keep a comm with SO and $cieno still in.
She did a lot of very much enlightening videos that I did use in helping people to give up with the mindfuck.
To me she is an example of how she turned decades of mindfuck and the fair games against her into something very positive and constructive.
She's a radiant being.

Mark Bunke
r who had never been personaly hurt from $cientology and who jumped into the hell :duh:
He is amazing - patient - work so good to document with high quality stuff what's happening with this cult
They could try to call him a ''hater'' this guy is a teddy bear with social concern about $cientology.
Mark Bunker is dauntless resolute - defiant :biggrin:

This last year I really did appreciate the way Karen Delac did transform all the rage , deep sadness, the burning of a deep scar into a cruisade against the ''abuses'' perpetrated by this cult , for decades.
Karen succeded to make alive the true horror stories of many SO.
I am sure they fear Karen - as when they hurt someone, Karen makes sure they will be hurt at least twice while she produce many horror stories about ''human trafficking and slave working at int base''
It is well documented on videos with JW Swift- her and the teamwork.

David Love gets all my admiration.
When he did start his battle he was alone (not an ex cult member but ex narconon ).
trying to recover from a PTSD about his narconon passage
He discovered the true reality of the organization while digging into the horror of this cult .
I believe he did hit very strongly the cult in canada and succeded to kill a major milk cow.
This had worldwide consequences as it did alert many governments.
I always wonder if he would engaged alone in this battle if he knew, at the very beginning, who was his ennemy ???:unsure:
Me I wouldn't as it seems too much impossible to win - but he did!
Anyway, very courageous guy , despite the fear, he did not gave up and did a tremendous amount of work.
David love is a living proof that David against Goliath can win many battles with proper actions.

There are many others who deserve much of my admiration.

Last edited:

TheSpectator

Patron with Honors
There are so many good ones (I follow over 35 sites via RSS). Tony Ortega is my favorite because of his great daily reporting. Mike Rinder is really beginning to shine.

One blog that we lost was Scientology Celebrities & Human Rights. I never quite knew what to think of it but it seemed genuine to me. Anyone have any info on it and why it ceased?

Marty Rathbun's site was great but he's taken a different course in his life now.

There are TOO many strong activists these days. Thank god they're all speaking out!

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

Cool thread!!

Just a random thought about the magnificent work of so many. To name just a few. . .

Paulette Cooper
Gerry Armstrong
Tori
Karen
Marty Rathbun
Mark Headley
Amy Scobee
Mike Rinder
Sparrow
Emma
Arnie
Larry Wright
Jenna Miscavige
Leah Remini
Tony Ortega
Mark Bunker
Andrea Heidal-Lund
Anonymous

These outstanding individuals put themselves in harms way to stand against the COS (Crimewave of Scientology) in what can truly be described as a concerted Humanitarian effort.

With hypocritically idiotic irony, the COS proudly labels its own terrorists "Humanitarians". What makes that even more ludicrous is that Scientology's Homo Novi wage war against its avowed enemy--Humans.

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
There are just tooooooo many to pick a favourite.

Just in Oz alone there's also Bryan Seymour, Nic Xenophon, Steve Cannane and many others in politics and the media who've never been part of the cult but have done an enormous job in exposing the abuses. It's been a joy and a privilege to work with these people.

Then there's the many wonderful local Anons I've met in the last few years.

Not to mention the many exes here who've all done their bit to bring down the cult here.

And now there's members of two rural communities who are working to stop NarCONon moving into their areas and spreading the toxic cult tentacles into their backyards - literally.

Heroes all.:yes: