What's new

Karen de la Carriere YouTube Channel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron
Aaron Smith Levin ~~ 2/2 An education on Sea org Culture

An important video as to Sea Org culture. What is defined as "Right" is survival of the Cherch.
What is defined as "Wrong" is bad PR for the Cherch.
The policy of Hubbard is that the cherch *MUST* survive at the expense of anyone and everyone.
Every human being is disposable and can be a discard if it helps the cherch SURVIVE.
This is the reason molesters, pedophiles, rapists are protected and given air cover and never turned into law enforcement.
Any smelly or odorous incident is quickly hidden and locked in the vault and the OSA PR staff quickly invent "a shore story" also called "an acceptable truth"
Therefore when a 65 year old man arrived at the Flag Service Org for services, after some decades in the Cherch no one expected the advanced spiritual being of 30+ years in Scientology to have a stroke.
This is a veteran staff member who actually supervised David Miscavige on course in Pennsylvannia.
He had a stroke, crashing his head on a marble floor oozing blood and it looked very very bad.
Morton Plant Hospital is 4 blocks down on Fort Harrison Avenue. A state of the art hospital in Clearwater.
Did they call an ambulance ?
He was bleeding profusely.
NO.
They transported him to bus stop and left him on a bench. This is a guy who has given hundreds of thousands of dollars to the cherch.
Get him off the base !
Bad Public Relations.
Never mind that this old man is unconscious, let's not associate strokes, blood and unconsciousness with the Mecca of technical perfection !
This is the cherch that alleged Leah Remini and her husband had "ethical lapses."
Video tells what happened next.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_D5NA7s7xxs

Last edited:

Churchill

Gold Meritorious Patron
Wow! Thank you Karen, Jeffrey, and Aaron.

This is one of the very best podcasts I have listened to; it was filled with so many excellent points in rapid succession, I listened to it twice, which I never do!

Aaron and Jeffrey, please do more of these!

Billy Blinder

Patron with Honors
Another great interview. :thumbsup:

I just have to imagine there are many stories like the fellow who had a stroke. Gawd, those peeps are really acting nuts. I mean, if they had just called 911 right away, cleared the path for arrival of the ambulance, gave all the details, why the COS could benefit from being on the ball about survival and helping people, and yet they are stuck in PR. It's really disgusting and twisted.

I had many similar ideas of what Aaron said. For instance, I too thought Int Management was one happy group, all being at least "clear" and the top brass being "OT", all being in great communication, working like a real gung ho group. What a joke, in the wrong way, it all is.

My decompression is similar as well as I had many footholds in the "wog" world and not completely cut off like SO members. And the Jason Beghe two hour interview was a game changer for me as well.

I also think that statement Aaron says about Scientology being a lie because there are no full OT's, or no OT levels after OT8, LRH lied, so Scientology is a lie. Although I don't believe in the OT stuff 1-8, nonetheless, Aaron said it well.

I knew about exchange between orgs in scientology, but I didn't know about the E-meter certing, the uniforms, and a shocker for me was SO orgs paying rent when the buildings are owned. Gawd, what a fucked up group, :angry:

ThetanExterior

Gold Meritorious Patron
At my local org there was a guy in his early twenties who was new to scientology and was put onto the Purif.

A few days after starting it he didn't turn up one day so a female sea org member, who was on a mission at the org from Saint Hill, rang his home to find out where he was.

Apparently one of his parents answered the phone and said he had died unexpectedly the previous day and they asked who was ringing. The SO member just put down the phone.

I was there at the time and she told me not to mention it as it could become a PR flap but she said it sounded as though the guy's parents didn't know he was involved with scientology so "we might have got away with it".

Anonycat

Crusader
At my local org there was a guy in his early twenties who was new to scientology and was put onto the Purif.

A few days after starting it he didn't turn up one day so a female sea org member, who was on a mission at the org from Saint Hill, rang his home to find out where he was.

Apparently one of his parents answered the phone and said he had died unexpectedly the previous day and they asked who was ringing. The SO member just put down the phone.

I was there at the time and she told me not to mention it as it could become a PR flap but she said it sounded as though the guy's parents didn't know he was involved with scientology so "we might have got away with it".

Scientology murder "wins". He was still counted as a stat!

oneonewasaracecar

Gold Meritorious Patron
This is a fascinating look inside the mind and the mentality of a long term Sea Org member.

I found the reality that he had quite disturbing.

I found the other things terrible too. Taking a guy who had donated hundreds of thousands to the church, who had a stroke and they took him outside and dumped him on a bench and called an ambulance so he was a John Doe at the hospital. They didn't call his family, didn't tell the ambulance who he was or who they were.

And he is still fucking in? How utterly deranged.

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron
The Cult of Scientology as any long term Ex-Scientologist will tell you, destroys the family unit. It holds the person hostage. If they child flees the Sea organization, the parents are enforced to disconnect and shun the person as a "suppressive person." If the parents leaver Scientology, the child in the Sea org must disconnect from them forever. It is a "Love only me" Cherch and relationships with anyone else play 2nd fiddle if at all.
In my continuing series, I speak about my life while married to Church of Scientology International President Heber Jentzsch and my son Alexander who was then a 2 year old.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RAW_WoUxeF4

Last edited:

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron
Jesse Prince was in the Church of Scientology from 1976 to 1992. After extensive training at Scientology’s “Flag” spiritual headquarters in Cleawater, Florida, Jesse became a “Class IX” auditor. Jesse was then ordered by L. Ron Hubbard to report to Scientology’s secretive international management headquarters near Hemet, California, Gold Base, to serve as the staff auditor. In this capacity Jesse became auditor to the man who would take over for Hubbard, David Miscavige.
This is Video 1 of an ongoing series from Jesse.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfwhaQnQX1c

Billy Blinder

Patron with Honors
Jesse Prince was in the Church of Scientology from 1976 to 1992. After extensive training at Scientology’s “Flag” spiritual headquarters in Cleawater, Florida, Jesse became a “Class IX” auditor. Jesse was then ordered by L. Ron Hubbard to report to Scientology’s secretive international management headquarters near Hemet, California, Gold Base, to serve as the staff auditor. In this capacity Jesse became auditor to the man who would take over for Hubbard, David Miscavige.
This is Video 1 of an ongoing series from Jesse.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfwhaQnQX1c

Really looking forward to the rest of the parts, moar, faster. :yes:

Anyways, I have a question. If ASI is set-up as Hubbard's literary agency as a for profit corporation, to show a paper trail to show that Hubbard got his money from ASI and not the scientology non-profits, wouldn't Hubbard then have a income and a tax liability with that? So how would he get out of paying those income taxes?

And they really thought that by setting up ASI at the time, wouldn't somebody like the IRS or Fed's realize that is a cover-up. What about the past 30 years?

you know what I mean. :confused2:

Really looking forward to the rest of the parts, moar, faster. :yes:

Anyways, I have a question. If ASI is set-up as Hubbard's literary agency as a for profit corporation, to show a paper trail to show that Hubbard got his money from ASI and not the scientology non-profits, wouldn't Hubbard then have a income and a tax liability with that? So how would he get out of paying those income taxes?

And they really thought that by setting up ASI at the time, wouldn't somebody like the IRS or Fed's realize that is a cover-up. What about the past 30 years?

you know what I mean. :confused2:

When Hubbard first started distancing himself from scientology the organization, he slipped in a sentence about still getting "royalties" for books "and so on". (I remember hearing it on a tape). He was talking about not receiving any money from scientology, and obviously realised he HAD to acknowledge getting something on publications or else someone would ask questions about that.

I'm not sure how IAS fits in with that, except that IAS money is donation-only, meaning nothing is being sold so no tax needed. I assume that ASI is set up not as an organization to sell books, but as an organization to oversee authentication,
copyrights etc, and as such does not actually sell anything, leaving the book selling to PUBS. It seems counter intuitive, because surely ASI sells their time and expertise in doing their copyrighting and whatever else they do. However, since it is "all paid for through donations" this probably sidesteps having to pay tax.

If anyone knows if this is how it works, or not, I hope they comment.

Bea Kiddo

Crusader
When Hubbard first started distancing himself from scientology the organization, he slipped in a sentence about still getting "royalties" for books "and so on". (I remember hearing it on a tape). He was talking about not receiving any money from scientology, and obviously realised he HAD to acknowledge getting something on publications or else someone would ask questions about that.

I'm not sure how IAS fits in with that, except that IAS money is donation-only, meaning nothing is being sold so no tax needed. I assume that ASI is set up not as an organization to sell books, but as an organization to oversee authentication,
copyrights etc, and as such does not actually sell anything, leaving the book selling to PUBS. It seems counter intuitive, because surely ASI sells their time and expertise in doing their copyrighting and whatever else they do. However, since it is "all paid for through donations" this probably sidesteps having to pay tax.

ASI was also selling leatherbound books of LRH's (for exorbitant amounts), as well as "first 100" edition prints of the paintings for Battlefield Earth and Mission Earth books. They also ran the Writers of the Future thing every year. I don't think they had anything to do with the orgs at all in any capacity. Their office is on Hollywood Blvd, but separate from other orgs.

Billy Blinder

Patron with Honors

My questions were based on what Jesse Prince outlined in the interview and what Jesse said about Hubbard needing money now (at the time) to fight lawsuits against him and also the IRS breathing down his back. What Jesse said was that there was no paper trail to prove how Hubbard was getting money so they set-up ASI to provide a paper trail, and at the time the ASI was for-profit, although now it is non-profit. Per Jesse, with no paper trail of how Hubbard got his money, then in the eyes of the IRS that would be inurement, hence set-up ASI to prove a paper trail, but then my question is if Hubbard gets income from the ASI, then wouldn't Hubbard now have a personal income tax liability. So how were they at the time going to handle that and also explain the past before ASI was set-up.

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron
Saturday Night I attended a book signing event of Steven Hassan at the Center of Inquiry on Hollywood.
It was a learning experience.
Steve Hassan was a Moonie who escaped and tells the tale of Cults.
I never got into comparisons before listening to his presentation.
The similarities to Jehovah's Witness and Moonies (Unification cherch) were
mind boggling.
Abuse of Individuality ~~undue influence total power imbalance.
Emotional blackmail of threatening disconnection, dis-fellowshipping your loved ones if you step out of line.
Abuse of finance, ripping off your hard earned cash,
A complete *THEM vs US* mentality. Everyone who is outside the group is of "the devil" WOG" "un-enlightened" and a lower class of human.
Abuse of Time and energy where so much is demanded that members are in a constant state of mental and physical exhaustion.
And ::::bingo:::: common CULT trait, cover up for pedophiles, protect them, give them air cover and never turn them into Law enforcement. Jehovah's Witnesses, Moonies and Scientologists all do it as part of their *POLICY*

Steve.Allen.jpg

autographing.jpg

Emily.Brett.Karen..jpg

programmer_guy

True Ex-Scientologist
Karen

Jehovah's Witness frequently have tables with info set up near me:
1. local community college campus,
2. Metrolink train station,
3. large mall (one on each of 2 floors).

From the behaviour I see at all places, it looks like they are restricted.
Apparently they are not allowed to approach others at these places.
They have to wait for others to approach them at their tables.

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron
Karen

Jehovah's Witness frequently have tables with info set up near me:
1. local community college campus,
2. Metrolink train station,
3. large mall (one on each of 2 floors).

From the behaviour I see at all places, it looks like they are restricted.
Apparently they are not allowed to approach others at these places.
They have to wait for others to approach them at their tables.

Ha !
Scientologists are *AGGRESSIVE.*
See these recent shots of a few days ago. Sea org "Body Routers" 8 hours a day hovering outside their Los Angeles Day cherch on Hollywood Boulevard and Sunset Boulevard, walking right up to strangers to lure them in.
SeaOrgSolicit.jpg

SeaOrg.Solicit1.jpg

SeaOrgsolicitation..jpg

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron
The Cult of Scientology has "fair gamed" me in various ways for some 5 years.
It inspires me, every single time to shed more light, to get into every deep and dark corner and tell more. I will jiu jitsu their sordid vulgar and tabloid hate sites on me by shining light into every dirty dark corner of this CULT.
This is the continuing story of being married to Heber, President of the church of Scientology international.
This is Part 3 of 4 of this series
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BfdyvqOzRnQ

AngeloV

Gold Meritorious Patron
Thank you Karen, for your dedication to the cause - exposing the cult and all of it's mind control insanity.

Terril park

Sponsor
Saturday Night I attended a book signing event of Steven Hassan at the Center of Inquiry on Hollywood.
It was a learning experience.
Steve Hassan was a Moonie who escaped and tells the tale of Cults.
I never got into comparisons before listening to his presentation.
The similarities to Jehovah's Witness and Moonies (Unification cherch) were
mind boggling.
Abuse of Individuality ~~undue influence total power imbalance.
Emotional blackmail of threatening disconnection, dis-fellowshipping your loved ones if you step out of line.
Abuse of finance, ripping off your hard earned cash,
A complete *THEM vs US* mentality. Everyone who is outside the group is of "the devil" WOG" "un-enlightened" and a lower class of human.
Abuse of Time and energy where so much is demanded that members are in a constant state of mental and physical exhaustion.
And ::::bingo:::: common CULT trait, cover up for pedophiles, protect them, give them air cover and never turn them into Law enforcement. Jehovah's Witnesses, Moonies and Scientologists all do it as part of their *POLICY*

Steve.Allen.jpg

autographing.jpg

Emily.Brett.Karen..jpg

Nice threads Karen :)

Status
Not open for further replies.