What's new

Patricia Krenik-Indie Scientology Podcast#44

Andy Nolch

Patron
FULL EPISODE
I have a nice and long chat with Free Zone auditor and founding Scientologist Pat Krenick. She has met LRH and has been involved with Scientology since 1951!

A way to contact Patricia Krenik:
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/fzelma/info

The Indie Scientology Podcast has mind blowing guest interviews, Free Zone success stories, secret briefings and much much more. Hosted by Andy Nolch the space cowboy. Available on most podcast apps & Youtube. Remember, what you thought was impossible, is possible!

Dotey OT

Cyclops Duck of the North - BEWARE
Lately I judge bullshit by the number of exclamation points used in their promo pieces. This one has two, a rather low number but significant in that there is no enthusiasm generated that I can feel. You probably need more exclams!! Here, I'll show you how it works:

I'll bet you think she's been hoodwinked since 1979. No. 1965? No again. 1955? Nope. Try 1951!!!!!!

See how it makes your spine tingle!!!!!! Wait, I can't stop!!!! What's wrong?!?!?!!!! I can't get it to stop!!!!!!! I'll have to get back with you later!!!!!!!! Shit!!!!!!!!!!!!

And what's this about blowing guests!!!!!!?!!!!! Damn!!!!

phenomanon

Canyon
FULL EPISODE
I have a nice and long chat with Free Zone auditor and founding Scientologist Pat Krenick. She has met LRH and has been involved with Scientology since 1951!

The Indie Scientology Podcast has mind blowing guest interviews, Free Zone success stories, secret briefings and much much more. Hosted by Andy Nolch the space cowboy. Available on most podcast apps & Youtube. Remember, what you thought was impossible, is possible!
Secret Briefings? Oh, Boy!!!
Secret Briefings get me every time!:flasher:

Tanchi

Patron with Honors
FULL EPISODE

Help me understand. Do you make $ for youtube views? Are you trying to pay that grafitti fine?

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
Help me understand. Do you make $ for youtube views? Are you trying to pay that grafitti fine?
I just set my you tube channel and Will have mind blowing ex-scientologists on the show!!!!!
( !!!!!!!!!!! This is for @Dotey OT !!!!!!)

My channel will be the sexy space Cowgirl
Stay tuned !!!!!!

maxresdefault.jpg

Wilbur

Patron Meritorious
The Indie Scientology Podcast has mind blowing guest interviews, Free Zone success stories, secret briefings and much much more. Hosted by Andy Nolch the space cowboy.
Secret briefings? Are you also trying to raise money for a new building? Or do you have some new LRH books to re-re-re-re-release? Surely you're not recruiting for a new Sea Org?