What's new

Reincarnation & Transgenders-Pat Krenik Free Zone Scientology

Andy Nolch

Patron
I have a chat with founding Scientologist and auditor Pat Krenik about her past lives and we discover the secret to what causes transgenders besides the "chemicals in the water which are turning the frigging frogs gay!" as Alex Jones says.
The Indie Scientology Podcast has mind blowing guest interviews, Free Zone success stories, secret briefings and much much more. Hosted by Andy Nolch the space cowboy. Available on most podcast apps & Youtube. Remember, what you thought was impossible, is possible!

Helena Handbasket

Gold Meritorious Patron
I just saw (Tuesday) the above video and I wholly agree with the premise of being transgendered as a result of reincarnation (or should I say, of reincarnation gone wrong).

Scientists just love to talk about fetal hormones playing a part in brain development as well as physical anatomy, and that when the two don't match, the result is someone who is transgendered.

But there's something more important going on here. When you select a new body, you are generally choosing among a group of bodies that are already nearly fully developed. It's like buying a car at a car lot -- the cars are already built; it mainly comes down to a matter of choosing which one you like.

I don't know exactly when the assumption (entering and claiming a body) is supposed to take place, but I remember I picked up this one a day before it was born.

Getting back to the transgendered -- it's mainly a thing where the thetan wants a body of one gender but gets stuck with the other model. I know of two (ex-)Scientologists, both heavily into Scientology and the Sea Org, who were a happily married man and woman in an earlier life, but were two men in this one. The one who was the wife was transgendered, no doubt in a (subconcious?) urge to get back to the happiness that was that earlier life. They are both now deceased, but anyone would recognize their names.

One way of resolving this dilemma would be to have a gay relationship -- but the one who was the husband was an old-fashioned, 1950's-style homophobe, making that impossible. Another method that people have used is for one of them to marry the other guy's sister, so they would be family and have a excuse to pal around with each other.

I can think of a few reasons why someone would (accidently) pick up the wrong body, but what I really want to know is, what is the exact mechanism by which one gets "stuck" in a body and can't get out? Pat Krenik mentioned this, and the ancient wise ones talked about a "silver chain" that binds you to your body, but exactly how does this work? Is there some way one can disconnect from a body and let it go, other than suicide? Anyone having any insights on this please let me know.

Helena

Last edited:

Cat's Squirrel

Gold Meritorious Patron
I've seen William Bloom make much the same argument, i.e. that some people who feel transgender had a previous life in which they were a member of the gender they now identify with. I think it could well be true.

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
I've seen William Bloom make much the same argument, i.e. that some people who feel transgender had a previous life in which they were a member of the gender they now identify with. I think it could well be true.
It could well be. Here's another idea (not a joke):

In Dr. Michael Newton's life-between-lives research (thread), one of the findings is that prior to beginning the next life as a human, a soul is offered several options. These are not arbitrary, but allow the soul on its own determination to choose the next part of its progress. Some options are harder than others. Maybe one was horribly cruel to women and chooses to live the upcoming life as an abused woman. This choice is never enforced, but entered into willingly in order to promote one's spiritual growth.

Now, such a thing involves seeing quite detailed views of a *future* life. It is the part of Newton's research I have found hardest to wrap my wits around. I would quickly discount it if it were merely one man's "personal revelations", but that isn't what Newton's research is -- it is the commonalities of findings from deep hypnosis in over 7000 cases.

Take it or leave it.

Paul

strativarius

Inveterate gnashnab & snoutband
I know this is a forum where we discuss lots of topics, but, as an ex, if I'd just happened on this message board and this was the first thread I'd opened and started reading, I'd have read the first couple of posts and turned tail and fled

La La Lou Lou

Crusader
Fascinating watching that woman talking. It would have raised the hairs on the back of my neck forty years ago. She is talking about past lives as if she's talking about the things on a shopping list from yesterday. I often forget what's on the list in my hand while I am shopping. think she genuinely believes she is talking the truth. It doesn't make it true though. It doesn't mean she's making it up or daydreaming, but it's interesting to watch her do it.

I've watched someone channelling Steiner and talking about spiritual bodies, words kept pouring out of his mouth and it convinced me of nothing. I suppose it was the same in session with me seeing pictures in my head and talking about things that happened millions, billions or trillions of years ago to me when I was fighting on top of a flying saucer etc and had an earlier similar incident to me wrestling with the top of the vacuum cleaner.

Somewhere there are big piles of decomposing files of me being pushed off balconies and taking drugs on an interstellar flight just waiting for me to discover the error of my ways, to do steps A-E and pay anther fortune into the church of scieTology. They may have to wait, all shuffled up on some damp concrete floor for a few more centuries with the F/Ns and R/Ss slowing flaking off the worksheets while file clerks get shouted at, or assigned lower conditions nearby.

guanoloco

As-Wased
I think that if we do have some sort of choice in our life experience here on Earth then anything in our current lives undertaken to change that course, if it isn't part of the original choice to begin with, is destined for failure because it isn't "in the plans".

I have had tremendous success in changing certain unfavorable aspects of my life and I have failed miserably at changing other unwanted aspects, try as I might.

I think that, perhaps, there's some sort of separation within our consciousness where our experience here is part and parcel of a whole that is elsewhere while the "I" that is here has its experience. That is the ego compared to the Ego or the "i" compared to the "I".

This video describes it perfectly.

You'll notice that we here probably attempted to "plug in" to Scientology as a means of fulfillment.

Last edited:

Voodoo

Free Your Mind And Your Ass Will Follow
I know of two (ex-) Scientologists .... who were a happily married man and woman in an earlier life, but were two men in this one.

One way of resolving this dilemma would be to have a gay relationship -- but the one who was the husband was an old-fashioned, 1950's-style homophobe, making that impossible.
Let me see if I'm reading you right.

If a person has zero attraction to their own sex, and has no interest in pursuing such a relationship under any circumstances, they're an "old fashioned, 1950s style homophobe"???

So if I'm put off or creeped out by that behavior, I'm some kind of hateful bigot, right? Never mind that I was 'born this way'. I'm condemned if I don't internally normalize that behavior and agree with my cultural 'betters' that homo sex is natural and healthy.

I personally find that view as suppressive and thought stopping as the coercive mind control that goes on inside the cult.

Voodoo

That's always made sense to me. Nothing explains gender confusion better, in my opinion.

strativarius

Inveterate gnashnab & snoutband
Let me see if I'm reading you right.

If a person has zero attraction to their own sex, and has no interest in pursuing such a relationship under any circumstances, they're an "old fashioned, 1950s style homophobe"???

So if I'm put off or creeped out by that behavior, I'm some kind of hateful bigot, right? Never mind that I was 'born this way'. I'm condemned if I don't internally normalize that behavior and agree with my cultural 'betters' that homo sex is natural and healthy.

I personally find that view as suppressive and thought stopping as the coercive mind control that goes on inside the cult.
I know I said I wasn't going to respond to any more of your posts, but you seem extremely fond of labelling anyone whose ideas don't conform to yours as a 'hateful bigot', and, since I have the distinction of being labelled by you as just such a person, I felt the need to point this out. There's a saying that might just have some truth in it, and it goes something like 'it takes one to know one'.

Enthetan

Master of Disaster
Is a lesbian who doesn't want to have sex with men to be considered a heterophobe?

Is a woman who is repulsed and creeped out by the idea of sleeping with Trump supporters a MAGA-phobe?

He-man

Hero extraordinary

Why, no, it just means that you're homophobic.

Being homophobic doesn't necessarily means you'll be condemned for it, that generally comes into play when you act on it.

Live and let live, you know.

Enthetan

Master of Disaster

Being homophobic doesn't necessarily means you'll be condemned for it, that generally comes into play when you act on it.

What constitutes being homophobic?

Is mere disinterest in having a gay relationship enough to earn the label?

He-man

Hero extraordinary
What constitutes being homophobic?

Is mere disinterest in having a gay relationship enough to earn the label?
Well, no. Being creeped out by that sort of thing however, does.

Taken straight from google:

homophobic
/ˌhɒməˈfəʊbɪk,ˌhəʊməˈfəʊbɪk/

adjective
having or showing a dislike of or prejudice against homosexual people.

Voodoo

It appears that the central point of my post went right over your head.

Let me make it simple: There's no such thing as 'homophobia'. A phobia is defined as a fear. Straight people aren't afraid of homosexuals.

Many of us disagree with the lifestyle, or are turned off by it, but that doesn't mean anything besides what it is. Disagreement and repulsion.

Radical SJWs can't abide by anything less than a ringing endorsement of homosexuality. If you express anything less to the gay mafia you're a 'hater and a bigot'. Out pops the 'homophobic' label.

Point is, I reject the label and your casual use of it. Further, I reject your labeling the one man as 'homophobic' because he was repelled by the idea of having a homosexual relationship with the other man. As if that's some kind of quaint, outmoded viewpoint.

Good grief!

He-man

Hero extraordinary
It appears that the central point of my post went right over your head.

Let me make it simple: There's no such thing as 'homophobia'. A phobia is defined as a fear. Straight people aren't afraid of homosexuals.

Many of us disagree with the lifestyle, or are turned off by it, but that doesn't mean anything besides what it is. Disagreement and repulsion.

Radical SJWs can't abide by anything less than a ringing endorsement of homosexuality. If you express anything less to the gay mafia you're a 'hater and a bigot'. Out pops the 'homophobic' label.

Point is, I reject the label and your casual use of it. Further, I reject your labeling the one man as 'homophobic' because he was repelled by the idea of having a homosexual relationship with the other man. As if that's some kind of quaint, outmoded viewpoint.

Good grief!
Oh I do believe I did understand where you were coming from.

For someone that does not want to be labelled, you shure do love labeling others! :bleh:

I completely disagree with your idea that there is no homophobia, it does actually exist you know.

One thing it very much has in common with all sorts of xenophobic behaviors is that the perpetrator does not have to agree to being "X". It's the persons ideas and prejudices that defines whether one is, or not.

Oh lardhy in the heavens!

Enthetan

Master of Disaster
One thing it very much has in common with all sorts of xenophobic behaviors is that the perpetrator does not have to agree to being "X". It's the persons ideas and prejudices that defines whether one is, or not.

Oh lardhy in the heavens!
More precisely, it is the labeler's viewpoint of what constitutes acceptable opinions which define it. Much like the overused term "racist". In both cases, the real meaning is "I dislike your opinions, and consider you a bad person for having them".

He-man

Hero extraordinary
More precisely, it is the labeler's viewpoint of what constitutes acceptable opinions which define it. Much like the overused term "racist". In both cases, the real meaning is "I dislike your opinions, and consider you a bad person for having them".
Not really.

More a situation like the penis. I think it's great that you have one, but you don't have to fling it around in public.