What's new

Scientology Sharia law

Veda

Sponsor

"But but but this doesn't look like a bridge."
teamescape-bremen.jpg

Scientology is a closed system that seeks to use fraudulently obtained religious cloaking
to shield itself from civil and legal consequences.

Here are a couple of pages from some of its contracts:​

"6. .... a ...I am forever abandoning, surrendering, waiving, and relinquishing my right to sue or otherwise seek legal recourse with respect to any dispute, claim, or controversy against the Church..."

Trapped2.jpg

__________________​

"d... Introspection Rundown... I specifically consent to Church members being with me 24 hours a day... The Case Supervisor will determine the time period in which I will remain isolated... the duration of any such isolation is uncertain..."

Trapped5.jpg

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
Thanks for releasing this piece of evidence for either lurkers or new comers in COS to have the truth and knowledge regarding their giving up to COS the power to lock them in a room, in isolation and to deprive them of health care as well as family help\ support.

Is it a new way "minority religions" treat their "parisionners" according to their "religious beliefs"???

Or

does it look like a mafia cult ensuring they control all aspect of your life including the practice of total isolation and deprive one to the right of health care or being helped from a family member...???

Google Lisa McPherson and you will know why such clause is enforced.

Since they call their deny of your human rights and freedoms a "relious practice" and that you consent to such practice, then whatever happens to you, they can lock you against your e will and that will not conduct to any civil or criminal ruling against them.
( this practice is done ,as usual business, in orgs as one is locked in a private house , as well as advance on their premises)

Here again,

The religious cloaking covering up the abuses.

Last edited:

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
"For most of the time between 1982 and 2007 I was a senior official in the Church of Scientology International (CSI), the so-called mother church of Scientology. I was on the Board of Directors of CSI from its inception in 1982 until I left in 2007.'

"During the majority of the time between 1982 and 2007 I was the most senior official within CSI responsible for “external affairs”, meaning government and media relations, investigations and intelligence operations, as well as all litigation and contract matters. This function is performed by the Office of Special Affairs (“OSA”) and I was the head of OSA for most of this time."

- Mike Rinder Texas Declaration

https://www.mikerindersblog.org/mike-rinder-texas-declaration/

dchoiceisalwaysrs

Gold Meritorious Patron

"But but but this doesn't look like a bridge."
teamescape-bremen.jpg

Scientology is a closed system that seeks to use fraudulently obtained religious cloaking
to shield itself from civil and legal consequences.

Here are a couple of pages from some of its contracts:​

"6. .... a ...I am forever abandoning, surrendering, waiving, and relinquishing my right to sue or otherwise seek legal recourse with respect to any dispute, claim, or controversy against the Church..."

Trapped2.jpg

__________________​

"d... Introspection Rundown... I specifically consent to Church members being with me 24 hours a day... The Case Supervisor will determine the time period in which I will remain isolated... the duration of any such isolation is uncertain..."

Trapped5.jpg
I find these adhesion contracts in great need of judicial special scrutiny due to the possibility of unequal bargaining power, unfairness, and unconscionability.

Further more, to have a 'legal' contract for 'spiritual assistance' is egregious and it does not fall under any concept of charitability but rather it falls more correctly within subjugation of free will and is unconstitutional.

Veda

Sponsor
"For most of the time between 1982 and 2007 I was a senior official in the Church of Scientology International (CSI), the so-called mother church of Scientology. I was on the Board of Directors of CSI from its inception in 1982 until I left in 2007.'

"During the majority of the time between 1982 and 2007 I was the most senior official within CSI responsible for “external affairs”, meaning government and media relations, investigations and intelligence operations, as well as all litigation and contract matters. This function is performed by the Office of Special Affairs (“OSA”) and I was the head of OSA for most of this time."

Looks like Mike Rinder is making an honest statement about something which most of us already knew.

How do you feel about Scientologists signing away their right to sue or otherwise seek legal recourse ?

How do you feel about Scientologists signing away their right to resist being placed in isolation by Scientology for an indefinite period of time?

Especially when such signings of Sharia-like contracts may occur under duress, through trickery, or after "processing" when a person's judgement is impaired?

RazorFenceIntbase.jpg

dchoiceisalwaysrs

Gold Meritorious Patron

Egregious behaviour. Now that the truth is pointed out, what would bring about reconciliation...according to you Al.

Glenda

Crusader
I find these adhesion contracts in great need of judicial special scrutiny due to the possibility of unequal bargaining power, unfairness, and unconscionability.

Further more, to have a 'legal' contract for 'spiritual assistance' is egregious and it does not fall under any concept of charitability but rather it falls more correctly within subjugation of free will and is unconstitutional.
I am not familiar with American law other than bits I've read on the net type thing. However as a NZ citizen I can tell you that CofS contracts are not worth the paper they are written on here.

Contract law requires that there is equity for both parties, in plain language. You cannot contract a citizen out of their local domestic laws without some very plain language and which can then be inspected by an independent party prior to signing.

I went into a small legal battle with scientology on these points (when they tried to gag me from participating in a TV documentary). I knew the CofS could not opt me out of the laws of my land and these contracts do that very thing.

There are exceptions to opting a citizen out of local laws. This can sometimes be seen in employment contracts regarding company trade secrets and related matters. However these contracts are written very very differently to the CofS contracts. To be valid such contracts must specify, in transparent terms, exactly what is what. I.e. person may not work for a competitor for 12 months after leaving a company. In return for this X amount will be remunerated.

I was willing to test this shit in court, both the contract issues and also the violations of human rights laws. While many say this is a "constitutional issue" (American) it is far more than that. It is an international human rights issue. Governments ratify into all these fancy international human rights codes and they are (supposed to be) upheld in domestic law(s). Scientology annihilates this by placing itself above domestic laws, hiding behind its religious tax status.

While this all seems quite complicated in some ways it isn't. If someone wants to lower or remove your basic human rights, granted under international laws and ratified by a sovereign nation - no deal. I had less legal rights as a scientologist than the non-scientologist folk living down the road. I could not change my mind about my religion, without scientology harassing me. I could not speak freely to any media I chose to without punishment from scientology. I could not access tribunals all other NZers could. There are other violations. Just because scientology is deemed a religion under tax laws (and that is the only legal way it is deemed a religion) does not grant it the right to opt people out of the local laws.

p.s. the small legal battle scientology bullied me with, failed. You simply cannot opt a citizen out of local laws. Their contracts are a joke. I have the same rights as every other NZ citizen. I challenged scientology (out of court) to take back my legal rights and won. The CofS went silent. And I know exactly why.

Veda

Sponsor
I am not familiar with American law other than bits I've read on the net type thing. However as a NZ citizen I can tell you that CofS contracts are not worth the paper they are written on here.

Contract law requires that there is equity for both parties, in plain language. You cannot contract a citizen out of their local domestic laws without some very plain language and which can then be inspected by an independent party prior to signing.

I went into a small legal battle with scientology on these points (when they tried to gag me from participating in a TV documentary). I knew the CofS could not opt me out of the laws of my land and these contracts do that very thing.

There are exceptions to opting a citizen out of local laws. This can sometimes be seen in employment contracts regarding company trade secrets and related matters. However these contracts are written very very differently to the CofS contracts. To be valid such contracts must specify, in transparent terms, exactly what is what. I.e. person may not work for a competitor for 12 months after leaving a company. In return for this X amount will be remunerated.

I was willing to test this shit in court, both the contract issues and also the violations of human rights laws. While many say this is a "constitutional issue" (American) it is far more than that. It is an international human rights issue. Governments ratify into all these fancy international human rights codes and they are (supposed to be) upheld in domestic law(s). Scientology annihilates this by placing itself above domestic laws, hiding behind its religious tax status.

While this all seems quite complicated in some ways it isn't. If someone wants to lower or remove your basic human rights, granted under international laws and ratified by a sovereign nation - no deal. I had less legal rights as a scientologist than the non-scientologist folk living down the road. I could not change my mind about my religion, without scientology harassing me. I could not speak freely to any media I chose to without punishment from scientology. I could not access tribunals all other NZers could. There are other violations. Just because scientology is deemed a religion under tax laws (and that is the only legal way it is deemed a religion) does not grant it the right to opt people out of the local laws.

p.s. the small legal battle scientology bullied me with, failed. You simply cannot opt a citizen out of local laws. Their contracts are a joke. I have the same rights as every other NZ citizen. I challenged scientology (out of court) to take back my legal rights and won. The CofS went silent. And I know exactly why.
In the United States, cases have been thrown out because of these contracts, with the judge feeling it would infringe on Scientology's "religious rights" to make any ruling at all.

Thus Scientology Sharia.

Hubbard's, and now Miscavige's, fraudulent "religion angle" is at work.

And its been at work a long time, even before Scientology's shady IRS deal of 1993.

This is a Scientology operative & PR person dressed in a clerical collar on a TV program in 1980:

Some people are impressed by a seemingly nice young man dressed like a minister.

This is why Scientology Inc. trains its deceived and mind-manipulated followers to parrot the words "the Scientology religion," "my religion," etc., (especially around "wogs"), and has its non-Scientologist apologists - including its "religious experts," such as J. Gordon Melton Scientology & Jim Jones | Ex Scientologist Message Board - doing much the same by repeating "minority religion," "NRM" (for "New Religious Movement"), "anti religious bigotry," "apostates," etc.

This is why articles such as this one are so important to educate the public regarding Scientology's most important (and essential to its survival) fraudulent assertion: Religion Angle's Twisted History by Mike Rinder | Ex Scientologist Message Board

Smart criminals make it a point to know all about their "rights" and the law, and to bend, skirt, and abuse the law whenever they can. Scientology, as a criminal organization, by design, is no different.

Alerting the public is key.

Scientology is a for-profit psychological-political (power seeking) operation.

freethinker

Sponsor

No valuable consideration. The consideration must be at least of equal value. The CoS cannot produce Total Freedom.

Veda

Sponsor
I agree with those dissenting, but...

In Religious Arbitration, Scripture Is the Rule of Law - The New York Times

____________Begin quote_____________​

Religious arbitration clauses... have often proved impervious to legal challenges.

Scientology forbids its followers from associating with former members who have been declared 'suppressive persons', according to people who have left the church. But this year, a federal judge in Florida upheld a religious arbitration clause requiring Luis Garcia, a declared suppressive, to take his claim, that the church had defrauded him of tens of thousands of dollars, before a panel of Scientologists, instead of going to court.

...Judges have consistently upheld religious arbitration over secular objections...

______________End quote_______________​

In Religious Arbitration, Scripture Is the Rule of Law - The New York Times

TheOriginalBigBlue

Gold Meritorious Patron
I'm assuming this particular contract was created after the death of Lisa McPherson. That they should feel the need to have something like this should be enough to scare away most sensible people. Bedlam at it's worst would be envious to give itself the same rights. Can you imagine what Miscavige's instructions to the lawyers must have been? Lisa's death went horribly, tragically and completely needlessly wrong but they still want to do that to people without any legal repercussions so put together a contract that makes people agree to potentially being confined under guard with no outside contact and treated by our inside doctor until they might die of dehydration with a 100 insect feeding sites on their body. This shouldn't be called the Introspection Rundown - it should be called The Lisa McPherson Rundown.

They word everything as spiritual and under the C/S but if the Case Supervisor instructs medical treatment then I guess they consider this to be medical treatment for spiritual purposes. It would be interesting to see how that plays out in court.

Not allowing contact with people who you would regularly be in contact with as worded here I expect would include personal lawyers and doctors. That should be extremely chilling. Even prisons let you see your lawyer.

Naturally they have you agreeing that they are a religion to reinforce the legal religion cloaking but unfortunately after pushing this cover story for so long I think a lot of Scientologists actually believe this and truly consider that it is their religion. However, this document effectively defines a Scientologist more as being in a contractual than spiritual or philosophical relationship. I am not aware of any other religious organization that requires anything like this in order to be a practicing member. This is why Scientology needs perceived enemies such as the IRS, Psychiatry and Interpol, so it's members buy into the notion that Scientology is so good that all these bad people want to destroy it so they need these contracts to protect themselves against all their infiltrating agents. And because Earth (read: Teegeeack) is an alien prison planet and essentially one big insane asylum they need these contracts to protect Scientology from the general insane population. So when Scientologists sign these they aren't thinking of themselves ever needing to sue - in their minds they are doing their part to protect Scientology from everyone else.

You have to follow their internal judicial and administrative policy but there is nothing to limit how they revise their policy after the time of signing so you are agreeing to a total carte blanche on policy revision and they don't define what constitutes policy. It is extremely difficult to find out what their policy is. The OEC Volumes aren't sold anymore and so much of those policies have been cancelled or revised that it's hard to know what is still in use. They work very hard to keep their policy issues off the internet. They often treat old confidential LRH telexes and advices as equal or senior to policy issues. Even real world arbitration agreements will make specific reference to a uniform arbitration standard if the specifics aren't included but with Scientology I guest you get the arbitration policy that they arbitrarily have in place at the time of your complaint.

All Scientology legal entities are set up to be separate in order to create legal corporate firewalls between entities but notice here that your waiving of your own rights applies not only to all Scientology entities but even to employee's personal representative capacities as though by virtue of being an employee of any entity they are exempt from the law. I wonder if that can be used to make a legal argument that they aren't truly separate legal entities or separate employees?

Screen Shot 2019-09-06 at 10.34.39 AM.jpg

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
Egregious behaviour. Now that the truth is pointed out, what would bring about reconciliation...according to you Al.
Something that Mike Rinder has NEVER done: A full description of the legal strategies they employed in developing these contracts, and where the Church's vulnerabilities are.

For the entire 12 years he's been out, Mike Rinder has been a complete SUCK HOLE of OMITTED DATA regarding OSA resources and methods and how they can be exploited by Exes. Sure he's provided all kinds of Hubbard's writings - those have always been available. He has never even acknowledged that whenever a contract has been used to stifle anything - that he was the one to manage that contract's development. He has never exposed the behind the scenes thinking about it's development and what internal corporate and legal vulnerabilities they were trying to hide.

Instead, Rinder's pattern is to distract off of this vital information for Exes, or he remains totally silent about it. He exposes ONLY what has already been exposed. He never comes up with anything new for anyone - no matter the abuse they suffered or the loss they sustained.

And when you look at Arya's story with Mike Rinder, you'll see he has a history of actually lying to Exes in order to divert them from succeeding legally with the Church.

Last edited:

Glenda

Crusader
@Veda

Thanks for posting this vid containing some of Lawrence Brennan's affidavit. I think people tend to forget what the true intentions of corporate scientology are - the big picture of what scientology's aims really are.

At 9:16 on video:
"The true danger lurking behind those corporate veils and hidden behind religious cloaking is organized scientology’s intention to control the legal systems of the world, to rid the world of its enemies and to apply its brutal ethics policies to everyone."

Rest in Peace Denise Brennan. Always remembered, always loved.

dchoiceisalwaysrs

Gold Meritorious Patron
Something that Mike Rinder has NEVER done: A full description of the legal strategies they employed in developing these contracts, and where the Church's vulnerabilities are.

For the entire 12 years he's been out, Mike Rinder has been a complete SUCK HOLE of OMITTED DATA regarding OSA resources and methods and how they can be exploited by Exes. Sure he's provided all kinds of Hubbard's writings - those have always been available. He has never even acknowledged that whenever a contract has been used to stifle anything - that he was the one to manage that contract's development. He has never exposed the behind the scenes thinking about it's development and what internal problems they were trying to solve.

Instead Rinder's pattern is to distract off of this vital information for Exes, or he remains totally silent about it. He exposes ONLY what has already been exposed. He never comes up with anything new for anyone - no matter the abuse they suffered or the loss they sustained.

And when you look at Arya's story with Mike Rinder, you'll see he has a history of actually lying to Exes in order to divert them from succeeding legally with the Church.
Thanks for your response Al

PirateAndBum

Gold Meritorious Patron

For the entire 12 years he's been out, Mike Rinder has been a complete SUCK HOLE of OMITTED DATA regarding OSA resources and methods and how they can be exploited by Exes. Sure he's provided all kinds of Hubbard's writings - those have always been available. He has never even acknowledged that whenever a contract has been used to stifle anything - that he was the one to manage that contract's development. He has never exposed the behind the scenes thinking about it's development and what internal vulnerabilities they were trying to hide.

Instead Rinder's pattern is to distract off of this vital information for Exes, or he remains totally silent about it. He exposes ONLY what has already been exposed. He never comes up with anything new for anyone - no matter the abuse they suffered or the loss they sustained.

Is it really so difficult for you to understand the rationale behind these contract sections Allen? What was their purpose for putting them there and what was going on that prompted them? You don't know the answer to that? You need Mike Rinder to spell that out for you? Puuulleeeeze

PirateAndBum

Gold Meritorious Patron
Meeting between DM, Marty, Rinder with highly paid legal council:

DM: We need to prevent these MFCS from suing us. I want a contract that will prevent anyone that does a service from being able to sue us.

MR: Nods
MR: Nods

Lawyer: No problem, we'll get that written up and back to you pronto!

DM: Oh, yeah, and remember that Lisa McP fucking nightmare. I want that covered too.

Lawyer: Yes, sir.

Veda

Sponsor
-snip-

That they should feel the need to have something like this should be enough to scare away most sensible people.

-snip-
There appear to be several contracts, at least.

Is there a "gradient" used when exposing "raw meat" to these contracts?

Is the Scientology film 'Orientation' still used? Or has it been replaced with something else?

"You can dive off a bridge or you can blow your brains out. That is your choice."

There's even a contract that is presented to those who have viewed the Scientology film 'Orientation', AFTER they've viewed it. Wonder if any have refused to sign it? What does Scientology Inc. do then?

The emphasis here is making sure the person agrees that SCIENTOLOGY IS A RELIGION RELIGION RELIGION RELIGION RELIGION, plus that each organization is separate from the main organization, so blame them, not us!

Surrendering all civil rights comes later.

The question is when? Before a person takes a home study/correspondence course? Before the person takes a mini course? Before the person takes a Communications course? Before Life Repair?
The Orientation film contract:

Trapped1.jpg

TheOriginalBigBlue

Gold Meritorious Patron
I have no doubt that there is a gradient and that they have constantly revised the contracts to become tighter as they recognize vulnerabilities until it has essentially become a disavowal of all personal rights and total preemptive exculpation of Scientology or a form of self-slavery. It makes sense that the first contract establishes them as a religion, establishes corporate firewalls and starts to shift responsibility for everything over to the mark. By the time they get to the ultimate contract they have already agreed to the basics and are primed to sign what amounts to a kidnapping contract. When they join the Sea Org I think they sign the kidnapping contract up front. I read the policy about locking psychotics up on my EPF. Maybe they have changed the EPF check sheet since then but it is important to note that it has been part of Sea Org policy and culture for at least 40 years so no one should expect that Sea Org members wouldn't expect non-SO to agree with it.

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
Is it really so difficult for you to understand the rationale behind these contract sections Allen? What was their purpose for putting them there and what was going on that prompted them? You don't know the answer to that? You need Mike Rinder to spell that out for you? Puuulleeeeze
Did you read Arya's story about the time she went to Rinder as an Ex with a Wollershiem type case?

Did you see Rinder's response to her?

If Mike Rinder is truly who you believe him to be - because he tells you he is - how do you explain what he did to her?

PirateAndBum

Gold Meritorious Patron
Did you read Arya's story about the time she went to Rinder as an Ex with a Wollershiem type case?

Did you see Rinder's response to her?

If Mike Rinder is truly who you believe him to be - because he tells you he is - how do you explain what he did to her?
I'm not a mind reader. Nor do I assume to have all the facts of the matter. His advice might well have been good advice. It's no small undertaking to go up against the co$ in the legal arena.