What's new

Reincarnation & Transgenders-Pat Krenik Free Zone Scientology

guanoloco

As-Wased
Here's some Marxism education.

The heteronormative family exists for the male's sexual rape exploitation of the female.

This is defined as male privilege and constitutes what male privilege is.

In fact, this substrate of male privilege which is the subjugation and sexual rape exploitation of females permeates all of society so that all males enjoy male privilege whether they rape or not.

All males and only males are sexist and our patriarchal heterosexual male/female gender roles are what is rape culture and rape culture has women in sexual rape bondage for male exploitative pleasure.

All males have male privilege as a result of the rigged system. That's why it is OK for any and all males to go to prison for rape on accusations alone even if they haven't committed the rape...because they indirectly benefit from the rigged system of rape culture via male privilege and they're complicit as a result.

You can read this yourself anytime you wish. Look up prominent feminist authors and read their books.

This has by extension now rolled into black studies and minority crap.

So...rape culture has an equivalent called systemic racism.

Male privilege has a counterpart....white privilege.

In the same way the system is rigged to exploit minorities and blacks for white privilege and it's an unseen substrate permeating all society where only whites can be racist and all whites are guilty and racist whether they know it or not.

Then we come into the LGBQTIA realm.

Do we see a pattern yet?

Last edited:

guanoloco

As-Wased
Sorry? Homophobic is a "politicized" term? And because you believe that, I'm supposed to tell you and the world what my sexuality is?

That is none of yours or anyone else concern. Go sniff someones else crotch...

That's exactly what it is. In fact it was coined for use by identity politicians specifically for that usage.

Like I've said...do your own research. Look up the prominent espousers of feminist theory and read their commentary.

Voodoo

Free Your Mind And Your Ass Will Follow
Hilarious.

Lets take another dictionary my frenid.

"homophobia
noun
ho·mo·pho·bia | \ ˌhō-mə-ˈfō-bē-ə \
Definition of homophobia

: irrational fear of, aversion to, or discrimination against homosexuality or homosexuals"

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/homophobia

I'm pretty shure I get the same "marxist" definition in any dictionary you could buy in a bookstore.

Please tell me more of this gay mafia you are writing about, are they the ones that took a unicorns head and left it in a Hollywood producers bed in the morning because he wouldn't let Neil Patrick star in a heterosexual movie?
Sorry. I'm afraid that definition is as politically biased as the one you found on Google.

It is not phobic or irrational to have an aversion to abnormal sexual behavior. In fact, that's a normal, healthy reaction. What would be irrational is to hate gays for being the way they are.

I don't hate anyone who suffers from gender confusion. Mostly, I feel sorry for them, and the fact that they have an added spiritual burden that most of humanity doesn't have. As if it isn't already hard enough to navigate this crazy maze we call life.

You want to know more about the gay mafia? Open your eyes and ears. They're all over the news media and in the halls of power. Honestly, you can't get away from them, their message is so pervasive these days.

Enthetan

Master of Disaster
If that's the definition then I, too, am homophobic. I'm also gay, so that puts me in a wee bit of a pickle. I am often repelled by a % of this so-called "LGBT community" I'm supposed to be a part of. The illiberal "liberals" who expect everyone to think the same, who bully and harass people for expressing any view that deviates from the ultra pc party line, the trannies who expect the rest of us to change our language, ignore biology and celebrate child transgenderism. Fuck that. I'm just a normal, everyday kinda guy who, like most of us, doesn't need to be defined by his sexuality. It's not a badge of honour. It's not exotic. It doesn't make me interesting or quirky. And I'm not offended by queer jokes or put downs (usually because I'm the one telling them).

I've had far, far more shit thrown at me from LGBTQUERTYUIOPs than I've had from straighties. I guess I'm not gay enough, not left wing enough, and totally selfish for not crusading against a supposedly rampant homophohia that, by and large, doesn't even exist. Where there is a growing concern is in a certain ethnoreligious community...but if I dare to mention that little hot potato I usually get screamed at for being a racist/bigot/xenophobe/nazi. Oh well.
I work closely with several gay people at my job. One is a lesbian married to another woman. We get along fine. A big part is nobody is demanding I celebrate their private choices.

Voodoo

Are you referring to all gay people or just the gay mafia now? :eek:
Not all gay people shove their private business into everyone's faces. Those who insist upon doing so, can rightfully be called the 'gay mafia'.

He-man

Hero extraordinary
Sorry. I'm afraid that definition is as politically biased as the one you found on Google.

It is not phobic or irrational to have an aversion to abnormal sexual behavior. In fact, that's a normal, healthy reaction. What would be irrational is to hate gays for being the way they are.

I don't hate anyone who suffers from gender confusion. Mostly, I feel sorry for them, and the fact that they have an added spiritual burden that most of humanity doesn't have. As if it isn't already hard enough to navigate this crazy maze we call life.

You want to know more about the gay mafia? Open your eyes and ears. They're all over the news media and in the halls of power. Honestly, you can't get away from them, their message is so pervasive these days.
Holy cow! Merriam Webster is also infiltrated by them gay mafioses!

Oh Lardy puheleeeaze help us!

Voodoo

Holy cow! Merriam Webster is also infiltrated by them gay mafioses!

Oh Lardy puheleeeaze help us!
70369156_2453929681555308_3039970477649952768_n.jpg

Little David

Gold Meritorious Patron
Ha! That's exactly what the gay agenda is all about. They insist upon shoving their sexuality into everyone's faces, and using all types of coercive tactics to force the rest of humanity to normalize them and their sexual proclivities.

Frankly, we heteros don't give a damn who they sleep with, and would just prefer they keep their private lives to themselves.
Does pretending that you speak for all "heteros" make you feel more powerful?

Helena Handbasket

Gold Meritorious Patron
Let me see if I'm reading you right.

If a person has zero attraction to their own sex, and has no interest in pursuing such a relationship under any circumstances, they're an "old fashioned, 1950s style homophobe"???

So if I'm put off or creeped out by that behavior, I'm some kind of hateful bigot, right? Never mind that I was 'born this way'. I'm condemned if I don't internally normalize that behavior and agree with my cultural 'betters' that homo sex is natural and healthy.

I personally find that view as suppressive and thought stopping as the coercive mind control that goes on inside the cult.
The one who was the husband was of the belief that gays are sick and sadistic, aberrated to use the Scientology term. While many people in the 1950's were, for better or for worse, of that opinion, this guy was in a position to influence many others, even after his death.

But even though he was generally hetero, I'm certain both of them were strongly attracted to each other; a 10 on the CATS scale (see https://freshnewideas.eu/the-cats-scale-of-relationship-satisfaction ).

I have no reason to believe they formed an overt romantic attachment to each other (but you never know, do you?) but they were close buddies on a professional level.

Please don't ask me how I know this.

Helena

Wilbur

Patron Meritorious
Here's some Marxism education.

The heteronormative family exists for the male's sexual rape exploitation of the female.

This is defined as male privilege and constitutes what male privilege is.

In fact, this substrate of male privilege which is the subjugation and sexual rape exploitation of females permeates all of society so that all males enjoy male privilege whether they rape or not.

All males and only males are sexist and our patriarchal heterosexual male/female gender roles are what is rape culture and rape culture has women in sexual rape bondage for male exploitative pleasure.

All males have male privilege as a result of the rigged system. That's why it is OK for any and all males to go to prison for rape on accusations alone even if they haven't committed the rape...because they indirectly benefit from the rigged system of rape culture via male privilege and they're complicit as a result.

You can read this yourself anytime you wish. Look up prominent feminist authors and read their books.

This has by extension now rolled into black studies and minority crap.

So...rape culture has an equivalent called systemic racism.

Male privilege has a counterpart....white privilege.

In the same way the system is rigged to exploit minorities and blacks for white privilege and it's an unseen substrate permeating all society where only whites can be racist and all whites are guilty and racist whether they know it or not.

Then we come into the LGBQTIA realm.

Do we see a pattern yet?
I wonder whether the espousers of this crap actually belief what they are saying and writing. If so, it beggars belief.

For me, the only thing wrong about all of this is when they started mandating that normal people MUST behave as if they believe this crap, or else they are guilty of some hate crime. If nutters want to believe crazy things, that's fine with me. But when they mandate that I must behave as if I subscribe to it, or else lose my job, be pilloried out of public office, or be sued into bankruptcy for not providing wedding services for it, then their bigotry has crossed over the line.

Enthetan

Master of Disaster
I wonder whether the espousers of this crap actually belief what they are saying and writing. If so, it beggars belief.

For me, the only thing wrong about all of this is when they started mandating that normal people MUST behave as if they believe this crap, or else they are guilty of some hate crime. If nutters want to believe crazy things, that's fine with me. But when they mandate that I must behave as if I subscribe to it, or else lose my job, be pilloried out of public office, or be sued into bankruptcy for not providing wedding services for it, then their bigotry has crossed over the line.
It also ties in with the concept of "[some opinion] is offensive", as in "Are you AWARE of just how OFFENSIVE that statement was???"

Opinions are not offensive. PEOPLE may DECIDE to be offended by a communication or viewpoint.

So, from my viewpoint, it comes down to two factors to consider before opening one's mouth:

1) Is what I'm about to say going to result in some person being feeling offended? Probably, these days, ANYTHING you say will result in somebody, somewhere, feeling offended by your opinion, your attitude, or even your mere existence.
2) Do I care? To what extent are the feelings of the person or persons who claim offense important to me? Unless the person in question is my employer, or my wife, the answer is generally "not hugely important".​
This brings us to the current situation where we increasingly have to watch we don't offend the easily-offended, because they will try to harm us, whether by trying to get us fired, ostracized from some group, or otherwise.

For long-term survival of "normal" society, it may be increasingly important to work diligently to reduce the power of the "perpetually offended", and their enablers.

guanoloco

As-Wased

IDK, Wilbur. Here's some quotes from these people so you can read it yourself.

"The nuclear family must be destroyed... Whatever its ultimate meaning, the break-up of families now is an objectively revolutionary process." -- Linda Gordon
"We can't destroy the inequities between men and women until we destroy marriage." -- Robin Morgan
"All patriarchists exalt the home and family as sacred, demanding it remain inviolate from prying eyes. Men want privacy for their violations of women... All women learn in childhood that women as a sex are men's prey." -- Marilyn French
"All men are rapists and that's all they are" -- Marilyn French, Authoress; (later, advisoress to Al Gore's Presidential Campaign.)
"The media treat male assaults on women like rape, beating, and murder of wives and female lovers, or male ****** with children, as individual aberrations...obscuring the fact that all male violence toward women is part of a concerted campaign." -- Marilyn French
"I was, in reality, bred by my parents as my father's concubine... What we take for granted as the stability of family life may well depend on the sexual slavery of our children. What's more, this is a cynical arrangement our institutions have colluded to conceal.". -- Sylvia Fraser; Journalist
Catharine MacKinnon ( ) maintains that "the private is a sphere of battery, marital rape and women's exploited labor." In this way, privacy and family are reduced to nothing more than aspects of the master plan, which is male domination. Democratic freedoms and the need to keep the state's nose out of our personal affairs are rendered meaningless. The real reason our society cherishes privacy is because men have invented it as an excuse to conceal their criminality. If people still insist that the traditional family is about love and mutual aid--ideals which, admittedly, are sometimes betrayed--they're "hiding from the truth." The family isn't a place where battery and marital rape sometimes happen but where little else apparently does. Sick men don't simply molest their daughters, they operate in league with their wives to "breed" them for that purpose. -- Donna Laframboise; The Princess at the Window; (in a critical explication of the Catharine MacKinnon, Gloria Steinhem et al tenets of misandric belief.)
9. "Being a housewife is an illegitimate profession... The choice to serve and be protected and plan towards being a family- maker is a choice that shouldn't be. The heart of radical feminism is to change that." (Vivian Gornick, feminist author, University of Illinois, The Daily Illini, April 25, 1981.
10. "The most merciful thing a large family can to do one of its infant members is to kill it." (Margaret Sanger, founder of Planned Parenthood, in "Women and the New Race," p. 67).
"The care of children ..is infinitely better left to the best trained practitioners of both sexes who have chosen it as a vocation...[This] would further undermine family structure while contributing to the freedom of women." --Kate Millet, Sexual Politics 178-179
"Since marriage constitutes slavery for women, it is clear that the women's movement must concentrate on attacking this institution. Freedom for women cannot be won without the abolition of marriage." -- Sheila Cronin, the leader of the feminist organization NOW
"Marriage as an institution developed from rape as a practice." -- Andrea Dworkin
5. "Marriage has existed for the benefit of men; and has been a legally sanctioned method of control over women.... We must work to destroy it. The end of the institution of marriage is a necessary condition for the liberation of women. Therefore it is important for us to encourage women to leave their husbands and not to live individually with men.... All of history must be re-written in terms of oppression of women. We must go back to ancient female religions like witchcraft" (from "The Declaration of Feminism," November, 1971).
"Heterosexual intercourse is the pure, formalized expression of contempt for women's bodies." -- Andrea Dworkin
"In my own life, I don't have intercourse. That is my choice." -- Andrea Dworkin
Under patriarchy, every woman's son is her potential betrayer and also the inevitable rapist or exploiter of another woman." -- Andrea Dworkin
"To be rapeable, a position that is social, not biological, defines what a woman is." -- Andrea Dworkin
"Q: People think you are very hostile to men. A: I am." -- Andrea Dworkin
"Men use the night to erase us." -- Andrea Dworkin
"The annihilation of a woman's personality, individuality, will, character, is prerequisite to male sexuality." -- Andrea Dworkin
"All sex, even consensual sex between a married couple, is an act of violence perpetrated against a woman." -- Catherine MacKinnon
"You grow up with your father holding you down and covering your mouth so another man can make a horrible searing pain between your legs." -- Catherine MacKinnon (Prominent legal feminist scholar; University of Michigan, & Yale.)
"In a patriarchal society, all heterosexual intercourse is rape because women, as a group, are not strong enough to give meaningful consent." -- Catharine MacKinnon, quoted in Professing Feminism: Cautionary Tales from the Strange World of Women's Studies.

You may read some more here regarding Monique Wittig...this is from her Wikipedia page. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monique_Wittig

Wittig's essays call into question some of the basic premises of contemporary feminist theory. Wittig was one of the first feminist theorists to interrogate heterosexuality as not just sexuality, but as a political regime. Defining herself as a radical lesbian, she and other lesbians during the early 1980s in France and Quebec reached a consensus that "radical lesbianism" posits heterosexuality as a political regime that must be overthrown. Wittig criticized contemporary feminism for not questioning this heterosexual political regime and believed that contemporary feminism proposed to rearrange rather than eliminate the system. While a critique of heterosexuality as a "political institution" had been laid by certain lesbian separatists in the United States, American lesbian separatism did not posit heterosexuality as a regime to be overthrown. Rather, the aim was to develop within an essentialist framework new lesbian values within lesbian communities.[8]​
Wittig was a theorist of material feminism. She believed that it is the historical task of feminists to define oppression in materialist terms. It is necessary to make clear that women are a class, and to recognize the category of "woman" as well as the category of "man" as political and economic categories. Wittig acknowledges that these two social classes exist because of the social relationship between men and women. However, women as a class will disappear when man as a class disappears. Just as there are no slaves without masters, there are no women without men.[9] The category of sex is the political category that founds society as heterosexual. The category of "man" and "woman" exists only in a heterosexual system, and to destroy the heterosexual system will end the categories of men and women.[10]​
Linguistics
Wittig states that "Gender is the linguistic index of the political opposition between the sexes." Only one gender exists: the feminine, the masculine not being a gender. The masculine is not the masculine but the general, as the masculine experience is normalized over the experience of the feminine. Feminine is the concrete as denoted through sex in language, whereas only the masculine as general is the abstract. Wittig lauds Djuna Barnes and Marcel Proust for universalizing the feminine by making no difference in the way they describe male female characters. As taking the point of view of a lesbian, Wittig finds it necessary to suppress genders in the same way Djuna Barnes cancels out genders by making them obsolete.[11]​
You'll notice the preponderance of lesbian influence. I don't know if the womyn's (sic) movement has been co-opted by lesbians or not but it has most definitely swung to this extreme viewpoint.

Black Lives Matter was started by three lesbians. This is why, at the beginning, the BLM meetings always started with some sort of LGBQT pledge.
From the people I have known male homosexuals are not, in the main, anti-female but the female homosexuals are very antipathetic to males...as a rule. It's a bell curve.

My contention after significant study and interaction is that homosexuality is pathological in nature and may be anti-self.

There's no way that an individual can be anti-fetus, anti-child, anti-family, anti-parent, anti-male and pro-woman.

Snippets of this sentiment are in this quote:

p. 224: My white skin disgusts me. My passport disgusts me. They are the marks of an insufferable privilege bought at the price of others' agony. - Robin Morgan
The actions and results of these beliefs belie their intent. If the human race practiced homosexuality it would die. If the human race practiced abortion it would die. Therefore, these things are anti-human and at the scale of Death. Either consciously or subconsciously homosexual practice is erasing humanity.

This may be a result of nature because I recall in some anthropology classes the ideas that the percentage of homosexuality increased in populations when the population levels were stressing resources...sort of a natural control. Who knows?

Although, as a Libertarian, I've always supported gay marriage...or rather...I've always supported the non-governmental intrusion into private arrangements (for instance, why should married couples get benefits other couples or relationships don't - it's none of the Goddamned government's business). What you do in the privacy of your own home is your own business.

On a personal note I believe that we are born back here in new experiences. I don't want laws or anything that favor one demographic over another. I find it reasonable that I will experience every race, sex and affiliation either in the past or the future. Nuremburg laws may've been fine if one were a Nazi but not so rosy if one were Jewish.

A free nation that enshrines individual rights above the group seems to be the best option.

No government or societal intervention until one has interfered with other's rights to Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness.

Last edited:

Zertel

Patron
IDK, Wilbur. Here's some quotes from these people so you can read it yourself.

"The nuclear family must be destroyed... Whatever its ultimate meaning, the break-up of families now is an objectively revolutionary process." -- Linda Gordon
"We can't destroy the inequities between men and women until we destroy marriage." -- Robin Morgan
"All patriarchists exalt the home and family as sacred, demanding it remain inviolate from prying eyes. Men want privacy for their violations of women... All women learn in childhood that women as a sex are men's prey." -- Marilyn French
"All men are rapists and that's all they are" -- Marilyn French, Authoress; (later, advisoress to Al Gore's Presidential Campaign.)
"The media treat male assaults on women like rape, beating, and murder of wives and female lovers, or male ****** with children, as individual aberrations...obscuring the fact that all male violence toward women is part of a concerted campaign." -- Marilyn French
"I was, in reality, bred by my parents as my father's concubine... What we take for granted as the stability of family life may well depend on the sexual slavery of our children. What's more, this is a cynical arrangement our institutions have colluded to conceal.". -- Sylvia Fraser; Journalist
Catharine MacKinnon ( ) maintains that "the private is a sphere of battery, marital rape and women's exploited labor." In this way, privacy and family are reduced to nothing more than aspects of the master plan, which is male domination. Democratic freedoms and the need to keep the state's nose out of our personal affairs are rendered meaningless. The real reason our society cherishes privacy is because men have invented it as an excuse to conceal their criminality. If people still insist that the traditional family is about love and mutual aid--ideals which, admittedly, are sometimes betrayed--they're "hiding from the truth." The family isn't a place where battery and marital rape sometimes happen but where little else apparently does. Sick men don't simply molest their daughters, they operate in league with their wives to "breed" them for that purpose. -- Donna Laframboise; The Princess at the Window; (in a critical explication of the Catharine MacKinnon, Gloria Steinhem et al tenets of misandric belief.)
9. "Being a housewife is an illegitimate profession... The choice to serve and be protected and plan towards being a family- maker is a choice that shouldn't be. The heart of radical feminism is to change that." (Vivian Gornick, feminist author, University of Illinois, The Daily Illini, April 25, 1981.
10. "The most merciful thing a large family can to do one of its infant members is to kill it." (Margaret Sanger, founder of Planned Parenthood, in "Women and the New Race," p. 67).
"The care of children ..is infinitely better left to the best trained practitioners of both sexes who have chosen it as a vocation...[This] would further undermine family structure while contributing to the freedom of women." --Kate Millet, Sexual Politics 178-179
"Since marriage constitutes slavery for women, it is clear that the women's movement must concentrate on attacking this institution. Freedom for women cannot be won without the abolition of marriage." -- Sheila Cronin, the leader of the feminist organization NOW
"Marriage as an institution developed from rape as a practice." -- Andrea Dworkin
5. "Marriage has existed for the benefit of men; and has been a legally sanctioned method of control over women.... We must work to destroy it. The end of the institution of marriage is a necessary condition for the liberation of women. Therefore it is important for us to encourage women to leave their husbands and not to live individually with men.... All of history must be re-written in terms of oppression of women. We must go back to ancient female religions like witchcraft" (from "The Declaration of Feminism," November, 1971).
"Heterosexual intercourse is the pure, formalized expression of contempt for women's bodies." -- Andrea Dworkin
"In my own life, I don't have intercourse. That is my choice." -- Andrea Dworkin
Under patriarchy, every woman's son is her potential betrayer and also the inevitable rapist or exploiter of another woman." -- Andrea Dworkin
"To be rapeable, a position that is social, not biological, defines what a woman is." -- Andrea Dworkin
"Q: People think you are very hostile to men. A: I am." -- Andrea Dworkin
"Men use the night to erase us." -- Andrea Dworkin
"The annihilation of a woman's personality, individuality, will, character, is prerequisite to male sexuality." -- Andrea Dworkin
"All sex, even consensual sex between a married couple, is an act of violence perpetrated against a woman." -- Catherine MacKinnon
"You grow up with your father holding you down and covering your mouth so another man can make a horrible searing pain between your legs." -- Catherine MacKinnon (Prominent legal feminist scholar; University of Michigan, & Yale.)
"In a patriarchal society, all heterosexual intercourse is rape because women, as a group, are not strong enough to give meaningful consent." -- Catharine MacKinnon, quoted in Professing Feminism: Cautionary Tales from the Strange World of Women's Studies.

You may read some more here regarding Monique Wittig...this is from her Wikipedia page. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monique_Wittig

Wittig's essays call into question some of the basic premises of contemporary feminist theory. Wittig was one of the first feminist theorists to interrogate heterosexuality as not just sexuality, but as a political regime. Defining herself as a radical lesbian, she and other lesbians during the early 1980s in France and Quebec reached a consensus that "radical lesbianism" posits heterosexuality as a political regime that must be overthrown. Wittig criticized contemporary feminism for not questioning this heterosexual political regime and believed that contemporary feminism proposed to rearrange rather than eliminate the system. While a critique of heterosexuality as a "political institution" had been laid by certain lesbian separatists in the United States, American lesbian separatism did not posit heterosexuality as a regime to be overthrown. Rather, the aim was to develop within an essentialist framework new lesbian values within lesbian communities.[8]​
Wittig was a theorist of material feminism. She believed that it is the historical task of feminists to define oppression in materialist terms. It is necessary to make clear that women are a class, and to recognize the category of "woman" as well as the category of "man" as political and economic categories. Wittig acknowledges that these two social classes exist because of the social relationship between men and women. However, women as a class will disappear when man as a class disappears. Just as there are no slaves without masters, there are no women without men.[9] The category of sex is the political category that founds society as heterosexual. The category of "man" and "woman" exists only in a heterosexual system, and to destroy the heterosexual system will end the categories of men and women.[10]​
Linguistics
Wittig states that "Gender is the linguistic index of the political opposition between the sexes." Only one gender exists: the feminine, the masculine not being a gender. The masculine is not the masculine but the general, as the masculine experience is normalized over the experience of the feminine. Feminine is the concrete as denoted through sex in language, whereas only the masculine as general is the abstract. Wittig lauds Djuna Barnes and Marcel Proust for universalizing the feminine by making no difference in the way they describe male female characters. As taking the point of view of a lesbian, Wittig finds it necessary to suppress genders in the same way Djuna Barnes cancels out genders by making them obsolete.[11]​
You'll notice the preponderance of lesbian influence. I don't know if the womyn's (sic) movement has been co-opted by lesbians or not but it has most definitely swung to this extreme viewpoint.

Black Lives Matter was started by three lesbians. This is why, at the beginning, the BLM meetings always started with some sort of LGBQT pledge.
From the people I have known male homosexuals are not, in the main, anti-female but the female homosexuals are very antipathetic to males...as a rule. It's a bell curve.

My contention after significant study and interaction is that homosexuality is pathological in nature and may be anti-self.

There's no way that an individual can be anti-fetus, anti-child, anti-family, anti-parent, anti-male and pro-woman.

Snippets of this sentiment are in this quote:

p. 224: My white skin disgusts me. My passport disgusts me. They are the marks of an insufferable privilege bought at the price of others' agony. - Robin Morgan
The actions and results of these beliefs belie their intent. If the human race practiced homosexuality it would die. If the human race practiced abortion it would die. Therefore, these things are anti-human and at the scale of Death. Either consciously or subconsciously homosexual practice is erasing humanity.

This may be a result of nature because I recall in some anthropology classes the ideas that the percentage of homosexuality increased in populations when the population levels were stressing resources...sort of a natural control. Who knows?

Although, as a Libertarian, I've always supported gay marriage...or rather...I've always supported the non-governmental intrusion into private arrangements (for instance, why should married couples get benefits other couples or relationships don't - it's none of the Goddamned government's business). What you do in the privacy of your own home is your own business.

On a personal note I believe that we are born back here in new experiences. I don't want laws or anything that favor one demographic over another. I find it reasonable that I will experience every race, sex and affiliation either in the past or the future. Nuremburg laws may've been fine if one were a Nazi but not so rosy if one were Jewish.

A free nation that enshrines individual rights above the group seems to be the best option.

No government or societal intervention until one has interfered with other's rights to Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness.
Hi - I'm an internet dummy and this is my first try at using the disqus thingy. I'll be happy just to see my comment show up. Regarding the topic, I did a lot of co auditing with a gay guy in the 1970s and as long as he kept his preference off scientology lines he stayed out of trouble. Sorry for the interruption. I'm using this thread as a test.