What's new

Hello Everybody

rafagomezd

Patron
My name is Rafael Gómez; I have been out from Scientology for at least 4 years; I dont agree with all the outrageous way to put ppl to work for only "maybe some times" an almost pay; I am against a "religion" get ppl to work some times 48x8 and some times not only "some times", i was a public at México City, then Staff Member as Director for Promotion and Marketing and finally LoL a Sea Org Member; among Finances, FBO's network, D/FBO's Network and Flag Office for Latinamerica.

Greetings to all; be free to ask any question.

If you dont know what to do to get back your relatives from Scientology at Mexico, if you dont know how to get out of there, if you dont know how to start a new life after Scientology, you can private msg me or send me an email to [email protected] I would be very happy to help you on that.

Cherished

Silver Meritorious Patron
Thanks! I am out for good and not keeping my mouth shout .
Perfect! Welcome.

Rafael, I heard that an extreme measure was taken to stop pregnancies in the SO in Mexico. Do you know anything about that? I don't want to post what I heard as I'd like to hear from an independent source to verify the info.

:)

rafagomezd

Patron
Perfect! Welcome.

Rafael, I heard that an extreme measure was taken to stop pregnancies in the SO in Mexico. Do you know anything about that? I don't want to post what I heard as I'd like to hear from an independent source to verify the info.

:)

Yes, I was exactly on that day when Alfonso Seijo Junior (Chief Off CMO Latam) said to at least 7 Sea Org Members from CLO Latam, he was on a park behind CLO Latam when he ordered to all SOM male who have a 2nd Dynamic to get the operation to avoid non wanted childs at the base. This was inmediatly after some SOM from Latam got pregnant, one from CMO Latam and one auditor from CLO Latam.

I believe is gross the fact that actually a baby is being seen as a threat to a grp, how deviate from humanity can someone be after saying that?.

I know because I was there that day.

Mystic

Crusader
My name is Rafael Gómez; I have been out from Scientology for at least 4 years; I dont agree with all the outrageous way to put ppl to work for only "maybe some times" an almost pay; I am against a "religion" get ppl to work some times 48x8 and some times not only "some times", i was a public at México City, then Staff Member as Director for Promotion and Marketing and finally LoL a Sea Org Member; among Finances, FBO's network, D/FBO's Network and Flag Office for Latinamerica.

Greetings to all; be free to ask any question.

If you dont know what to do to get back your relatives from Scientology at Mexico, if you dont know how to get out of there, if you dont know how to start a new life after Scientology, you can private msg me or send me an email to [email protected] I would be very happy to help you on that.

Hola, rafagomezd. Welcome to ESMB.

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
Yes, I was exactly on that day when Alfonso Seijo Junior (Chief Off CMO Latam) said to at least 7 Sea Org Members from CLO Latam, he was on a park behind CLO Latam when he ordered to all SOM male who have a 2nd Dynamic to get the operation to avoid non wanted childs at the base. This was inmediatly after some SOM from Latam got pregnant, one from CMO Latam and one auditor from CLO Latam.

I believe is gross the fact that actually a baby is being seen as a threat to a grp, how deviate from humanity can someone be after saying that?.

^^^^^THIS^^^^^

... is why the cult will fall and fall hard.

No sane group would EVER do that to its members.

And a big :welcome: to you Rafael - glad you are here and telling it like it is. :thumbsup:

Love to hear more of your story :drama: whenever you're ready.

rafagomezd

Patron
: )

^^^^^THIS^^^^^

... is why the cult will fall and fall hard.

No sane group would EVER do that to its members.

And a big :welcome: to you Rafael - glad you are here and telling it like it is. :thumbsup:

Love to hear more of your story :drama: whenever you're ready.

Cheers m8!, well my story is like between 10 - 12 years inside the Cult since my introductory courses untill my exit; but feel free to ask anything.

Cherished

Rafa, do you know if they went through with it and anything about where the surgery was done and who paid for it?

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
Welcome Rafael! :happydance:

Such a wonderful post!! So glad you are speaking out :)

Did you have any dealings with Narconon or Criminon in Mexico when you were in the Sea Org? I am curious if there were SO orders that were run by Sea Org into these programs.

Thank you and keep posting. We love to hear stories about leaving scientology. It helps the lurkers :)

Muchos Gracias!
Mary

rafagomezd

Patron
hi

Rafa, do you know if they went through with it and anything about where the surgery was done and who paid for it?

I dont know if they went through with it, but i know one person who was at CMO Latam, pregnant and was forced "because saving her marriage and husband's carreer inside the Sea Org" to have an abortion at Canadá.

Now she was demoted to Land Lord Office as found raiser.

Jesus! being demoted for getting pregnant?!! Hellooooo?!

anonomog

Gold Meritorious Patron
Welcome rafagomezd. I'm glad you are here.

Another day in the cult and another human rights violation.

Please post this onto the "You wanna help Emma?"thread
http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?t=20695

Originally Posted by rafagomezd View Post

Forced sterilization has been recognized as crime against humanity if the action is part of a widespread or systematic practice by the Rome Statute Explanatory Memorandum, which defines the jurisdiction of the International Criminal Court.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Compulsory_sterilization
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reproductive_rights

rafagomezd

Patron
Welcome Rafael! :happydance:

Such a wonderful post!! So glad you are speaking out :)

Did you have any dealings with Narconon or Criminon in Mexico when you were in the Sea Org? I am curious if there were SO orders that were run by Sea Org into these programs.

Thank you and keep posting. We love to hear stories about leaving scientology. It helps the lurkers :)

Muchos Gracias!
Mary
Hi, I never had any Narconon or Criminon lines with. That is runned by other branch and not on the ones I was forming part. Of course Sea Org Members goes on those programs, every progam goes via Sea Org then Orgs, then Missions and Projects. But not me.

secretiveoldfag

Welcome rafagomezd and courage! There is a need for lots of action on the Latin-American front. eg Colombia where Freewinds is spending a lot of time.

But have they now started forced sterilization?

This for some reason seems worse than just about anything else they've done so far against the 2nd dynamic. Perhaps because it rules out any future at all.

For a cult that believes in reincarnation I find their attitude towards children totally inexplicable.