Crusader
Really WTF 10 years old

[video=youtube;1JUUzC31uLk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JUUzC31uLk[/video]

Last edited:

AnonKat

Crusader
Re: MAYOR Sharone Stainforth NON IGNORANCE THREAD

this

Sharone was about 6 years old when her parents got involved with Scientology. Her father Michael worked as the regstrar at Saint Hill Manor near East Grinstead, the head office of the Scientology organisation in the UK. As a 10-year old girl she signed a billion year contract to join the Sea Organization in 1967 on board their ship the Royal Scot Man (later the Apollo).

She was one of the original Commodore’s Messengers, working solely under L. Ron Hubbard, where she bathed his feet and dressed him. Her father left the ship in 1969, leaving Sharone alone to work on the ship at the age of 11. An order was issued at the time that she be thrown overboard the ship for not pulling her weight. She escaped this by secretly destroying the ethics chit. She credits the Anonymous protests for giving her the courage to speak out

AnonKat

Crusader

I don't understand the thread title.

Sharone got dissed all of her life because she was fucked u from age 6 and people told her to shut the fuck up and go on with her life.

Nobody ever got blamed for her fucked up childhood

Free to shine

Shiny & Free

Yeah I know. :)
But I still don't get the title.
Did you mean "major"?

hpm1999

Patron with Honors
I caught this you tube video and Sharon's story should put to rest any of the blarney that Hubbard and COS were not completely and totally fucked up from day first. Hubbard should have served jail time for child abuse in addition to the other various crimes he committed and enabled. If hell exists Hubbard is slow roasting. When I hear people talking about reforming COS I want to show them this

Markus

Silver Meritorious Patron
I caught this you tube video and Sharon's story should put to rest any of the blarney that Hubbard and COS were not completely and totally fucked up from day first. Hubbard should have served jail time for child abuse in addition to the other various crimes he committed and enabled. If hell exists Hubbard is slow roasting. When I hear people talking about reforming COS I want to show them this

Thank you for this post :)

You are totally right. It is a shame that there are still so many People around - especially here on ESMB - who still believe that the COS can be reformed :no:

They are simply not willing to listen to People like Sharon, Hana or Jesse.

Claire Swazey

Spokeshole, fence sitter

... there are still so many People around - especially here on ESMB - who still believe that the COS can be reformed :no:

Whom?

Sorry, but I don't believe that anyone here does think so- FZer, Indie or otherwise. Maybe there're one or two people, at most, who feel that way, but I am not sure there are even that many.

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
Sharone Stainforth appear to me as one of the most ""non-confronted item'' in the ''unveil what happened on the Apollo'' zone

Since she appeared on a ''love boat thread''
the subject never reappeared with the same sugar coating!

:nervous:

AnonKat

Crusader
Sharone Stainforth appear to me as one of the most ""non-confronted item'' in the ''unveil what happened on the Apollo'' zone

Since she appeared on a ''love boat thread''
the subject never reappeared with the same sugar coating!

:nervous:

I wish Roger would touch this

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
Me would be much more than ''traumatised or perturbated'' with such childhood
I can't imagine be a slave and bath the big fat cruel narcissist cult leader
and left alone without any parent.

I have ever been terrified and traumatised for much more less than that - being an adult and able to escape.
No one could talk with me about that - too much emotionnal.

I would be surprise if I could trust people anymore, especially anyone having been on this ship or in scientology.
I beleive I would not be interested in any argumentation about the ''working tech'' nor the LRH ''flaws''

I suspect many more being more traumatised.... Their trauma manifestating in a selective memory, blindness, ant total lack of empathy or compassion toward self and others.

TG1

Angelic Poster

You are totally right. It is a shame that there are still so many People around - especially here on ESMB - who still believe that the COS can be reformed :no:

They are simply not willing to listen to People like Sharon, Hana or Jesse.

Markus,

I don't see anybody "especially here at ESMB who still believe that the COS can be reformed."

Who in the world do you see here at ESMB that thinks the COS can be reformed?

TG1

He-man

Hero extraordinary
Whom?

Sorry, but I don't believe that anyone here does think so- FZer, Indie or otherwise. Maybe there're one or two people, at most, who feel that way, but I am not sure there are even that many.

I believe the CoS can be reformed - In prison, the real world RPF

Nicole

Silver Meritorious Patron

Sharone got dissed all of her life because she was fucked u from age 6 and people told her to shut the fuck up and go on with her life.

Nobody ever got blamed for her fucked up childhood

This hurts... In the past people have said the same to me and I can say it hurts and I haven't gone through Sharones hell. She is one of my Ex Heroes. :yes: I believe we need a "Sharone is loved" thread. :love2:

:bighug:
Nicole

AnonKat

Crusader

This hurts... In the past people have said the same to me and I can say it hurts and I haven't gone through Sharones hell. She is one of my Ex Heroes. :yes: I believe we need a "Sharone is loved" thread. :love2:

:bighug:
Nicole

Apollophoto.jpg