What's new

Jan 8th Rathbun Hearing

Lone Star

Crusader
Cedillo cited...

Cantwell v Connecticut, 310 US, 296, 310 (1940)

He's arguing this is a Religious dispute.

anonomog

Gold Meritorious Patron
Ethics Officer ESMB
8 Jan 2014

cc: Emma
All at ESMB
All of Tony's crowd at ESMB
OSA keeping tabs
David "CICS" Miscavige

KR: Lone Star

This is a general write up regarding specific Out - Ethics I have observed in Lone Star

Dereliction of duty

Lone Star "went dark" supposedly on court orders :eyeroll: leaving thousands with butter congealing on their popcorn.

Lone Star then announced he was going to "lunch" :eyeroll:. Liquidised rice and beans can be carried in a vacuum flask and sucked through a straw, leaving both hands free to type.

Although not specifically mentioned it can be assumed Lone Star also took a "bathroom break":eyeroll:. Mobile devices like smart phones, tablets and laptops are portable and can be used everywhere. Unless they are psychotic, then they should only be used by regular homo saps, or underlings, while Lone Star dictates.

Lone Star should be severely punished by having many rounds of drinks on us.

This is true :yes:

Lone Star

Crusader
Cedillo showed via video Marty rallying the Indy field.

"Modern Martin Luther....Marty's five year plan....expressing the need to bust the church's hold on copyrights. Marty calling DM an Ayatollah....a Hitler.... like Koresh....a Don Corleone....a Jim Jones....J Edgar Mary Hoover"

He played Marty encouraging staff members to quit and bring documents out.

Showed all of Marty's books.

Last edited:

AnonKat

Crusader
I think some little guy was butthurt because he was called names.

"Modern Martin Luther....five year plan....need to bust the church's hold on copyrights.....calling DM an Ayatollah. ..Hitler....Koresh....Don Corleone....Jim Jones....J Edgar Mary Hoover"

BigBeard

Patron

"Modern Martin Luther....five year plan....need to bust the church's hold on copyrights.....calling DM an Ayatollah. ..Hitler....Koresh....Don Corleone....Jim Jones....J Edgar Mary Hoover"

Which has exactly what to do with harassing Marty's wife??

BigBeard

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
Here's a short video of RJ that Tony posted:

[video=youtube;LKPMPK2P4kY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LKPMPK2P4kY[/video]

Deeana

Patron with Honors
Grasping at the old "this is a religious dispute", huh?

By the series of texts, CAPTAIN Miscavige has now been shown to indeed be the nasty little "wizard behind the curtain". And his "curtain of protection" is the claim that every and anything is a religious dispute. I am hoping to see this particular curtain be finally ripped away from Miscavige.

The fact that Tampa Bay reporter Childs is onsite leads me to believe the media may be starting to smell blood in the water.

Again, many many thanks to Lone Star for being there. Your writing is great and I like hearing your own personal perceptions about things like the demeanor of a participant, the look on a face, etc.

Udarnik

Gold Meritorious Patron
Which has exactly what to do with harassing Marty's wife??

BigBeard

Not to mention - legitimate religious polemic such as you'd hear on any right wing radio station versus squirrel busters and mailing dildos.

BigBeard

Patron
He's arguing in regards to the anti SLAPP motion. He's establishing that Msrty is the bully. Or trying to.

Must go dark sgain per Judge.

Marty isn't the one bringing the suit, his wife is. So what Marty is, or isn't, doing doesn't justify the Cof$'s actions against her.

BigBeard

Adam7986

Declared SP
Marty isn't the one bringing the suit, his wife is. So what Marty is, or isn't, doing doesn't justify the Cof$'s actions against her.

BigBeard

That's what Ray Jeffrey keeps saying and Scientology keeps ignoring it and saying Marty is behind it all.

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
I really don't get this anti-SLAPP motion. Everyone concerned must realize how ludicrous it is. What could be the ulterior motive behind it? Maybe just to waste time, to prolong the inevitable, meanwhile hoping that the judge slips on a patch of oil or something and breaks his neck?

Paul

Bea Kiddo

Crusader
I really don't get this anti-SLAPP motion. Everyone concerned must realize how ludicrous it is. What could be the ulterior motive behind it? Maybe just to waste time, to prolong the inevitable, meanwhile hoping that the judge slips on a patch of oil or something and breaks his neck?

Paul

Pretty sure they are throwing in everything they can so then later if something does not go their way they have reason for appeal. I think every i needs to be dotted and every t needs to be crossed. They are waiting for Jeffrey's to flub on something. I think if the judge does not do everything by the book, they will be able to use that later.

Don't people lose cases all the time on technicalities?

Its sucks but its a fact.

Lermanet_com

Gold Meritorious Patron

Paul

There were similarly ludicrous motions in RTC vs Lerma, anything that delays a ruling is good, if you expect to get your ass handed to you.

Anything that increases the legal costs of your adversary is good - after you run them out of money to litigate even their own lawyers will be pressuring them to take the money for silence and run... Anything that clouds issues, or causes confusion under color of law might also be a use of The Confusion Technique to induce hypnosis upon the court..

Anything, even a pile of shit, as long as it is printed double spaced in courier per court rules for filings, if you file enough paper will convey by implication that "There must be something to it" ... even if there is not, much like what you think when you walk in and gaze at the bookstore in a $cientology indoctrination facility... think about it, all those books, all those tapes, all this stuff... IMPLIES

"There must be something to it" Endless, and massive filings in court accomplish the same thing..

It might be considered a sort of a covert effort to hypnotize the court using repetitive suggestion by implication.

If you think I am exaggerating in any way consider this affidavit from a sitting US Federal Judge:

Excerpt from Affidavit of Hon Judge Ideman from another $cientology case.... Here he describes exactly what is going on in the Texas case: emphasis mine

"3. The past 8 years have consisted mainly of a prolonged, and ultimatly
unsuccessful, attempt to persuade or compel the plaintiff to comply with
lawful discovery. These efforts have been fiercely resisted by plantiffs.
They have utilized every device that we on the District Court have ever
heard of to avoid such compliance, and some that are new to us.

4. This noncompliance has consisted of evasions, misrepresentations,
broken promises and lies, but ultimately with refusal. As part of this
scheme to not comply, the plaintiffs have undertaken a massive campaign of
filing every conceivable motion (and some inconceivable) to disguise the
true issue in these pretrial proceedings. Apparently viewing litigation as
war, plaintiffs by this tactic have had the effect of massively increasing
the costs to the other parties, and, for a while, to the Court.
The
appointment of the Special Master 4 years ago has considerably relieved
the burden to this Court. The scope of plaintiff's efforts have to be seen
to be believed. (See, Exhibit "A", photo of clerk with filings, and
Exhibit "B", copy of clerk's docket with 82 pages and 1,757 filings.)

5. Yet, it is almost all puffery -- motions without merit or substance.
Notwithstanding this, I have carefully monitored the Special Master's
handling of these motions. I saw no need to try to improve on the Special
Master's writing if I agreed with the reasons and the results. However,
with respect to the major ruling that I have made during these
proceedings, the dismissal of the plaintiff's claims, the following
occurred: "

The above is from David Mayo Church of the New Civilization case including this gem:

scientology-sb-kolts-decision.jpg

------------

Hope this answers your question DOF, arn't you glad you didn't have to live through the lesson that taught it to me?

Arnie Lerma

PS: "Reverse Blockade: emphatically insisting upon something which is the opposite of the truth blocks the average person's mind from perceiving the truth. In accordance with the dictates of healthy common sense, he starts searching for meaning in the "golden mean" between truth and its opposite, winding up with some satisfactory counterfeit. People who think like this do not realize that this effect is precisely the intent of the person who subjects them to this method. "
Page 104, Political Ponerology by Andrew M. Lobaczewski

Last edited: