What's new

30+ Years in Scientology

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
As I read these 25 + years or 30 + years in the cult stories it is beyond sad.

This ' long-time-in ' stories so need to be read & digested by those thinking about sticking a toe in scn to see what it's about - it is absolute quicksand that is soul robbing !

So many of us trudged along with a stiff upper lip never imagining the people in the halls we passed everyday were also in a living hell - and some so much worse abused than we could imagine.

Those who have told their stories help so much in educating the public & helping those in to get out - plus helping those out heal. THANKS !

That's why I bump some of them from time to time, you just couldn't imagine some of the scenarios. And people do pass away without leaving a record so some things will never be known. I know a few here who thankfully did post and now are gone, yet their stories are a legacy and a warning.

Sometimes I would wonder if I had never been associated with scientology would I believe my own story? I don't know. I have heard and read many worse ones now and thankfully they exist as part of the fabric of the overall truth and as a background for mine. If I could speak freely and really go into detail it would make your toes curl. :)

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
Sometimes I would wonder if I had never been associated with scientology would I believe my own story? I don't know. I have heard and read many worse ones now and thankfully they exist as part of the fabric of the overall truth and as a background for mine. If I could speak freely and really go into detail it would make your toes curl. :)

Yep!

Probably most of us, who have been involved either for long time public or as a an org statt\Sea Orgy member :biggrin: have those stories they can barely believe decades later :duh: It's like a parrallel world! :nervous: A ridicoulus creepy horror movie that has some hilarious as well as freaking creepy episodes.

I recently realized that when one really makes his\her way out of it..a sort of phenomanon arises..it's like the cult''mindset'' desintegrates..the fear and hate related to this cult dissipates.. and the emotional suffering begins to heal with such transformation.

And suddenly, it happens... we have graduated... no need to fight against anything anymore, but only bloom and fly higher as a being...we are back home (the only valuable crusade), reconnected with our inner peace, equanimity, love\compassion (for our dear ones - eventhose who harmed us because they were suffering of tremendous fear) , staying just a feet behind the scene in order to remain free and keep shinning, and you are one of those beings here FTS.
:)

The victory begins with a personnal victory over the uglyness of this and any cult.
Keep shinning! :wink2:
and drive your scooter to make that fuc...road yours :biggrin:

Last edited:

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
https://becomingfreetoshine.com/

However the next stage began a few years ago, the deliberate plan to make sure that as many as possible of my close and extended family would also disconnect or distance themselves from me, including my children. I have no idea what set this off other than as a possible distraction, the old scapegoat thing. This was my ‘silent’ disconnection.

It was made easier by the fact that I have never really had the chance to get to know my siblings and their families, we lived in different countries or states in Australia. Scientology believes that I am a “suppressive person” because I became a critic and therefore am responsible for anything bad that happens to them (yes!) and that I am a secret wicked criminal. It would be funny if it wasn’t so heartbreaking in reality.

It is easy to spread lies, manipulate emotions and wage a campaign against someone who doesn’t even know it is happening and is never asked about anything or given a chance to speak, if you sincerely believe that you are doing it for “the greatest good”. Normal morality and truth doesn’t even get a look in, it’s like a shutter comes down to form a tunnel vision of the desired outcome. Which is to make someone an outcast and therefore punish them for the crime of speaking, and cover up any wrongs they themselves have done. No lie is too big, no nasty manipulation too great, money is spent maintaining the appearance of being a ‘loving and successful family member’ who must be believed. That is scientology indoctrination.

Glenda

Crusader
Bravo FTS. I am very proud of you which I really hope doesn't come across as if I am some sort of big-headed twat. What I mean is I know how damn hard this all is. How damn fucked up and cruel this cult is and how damaged your whole family has been under its influence. That's what I mean. I am proud to know you and to have had your wisdom in my life. xxx