What's new

Academic Paper on the Freezone

Vittorio

Patron Meritorious
This is a poor essay. The changes to Scientology scripture and authoritarian strangle happened before Hubbard died and this is stated in some of the material cited (such as Piece of Blue Sky) and the organisation was horrendous years before Debbie's email. Mr Lewis does not use this as an argument.

This is more about the Dror group and what led up to them leaving the Church and I believe serious researchers would be better off looking up other people's work (unless they are studying psychology).

There's also very few citations in the material and a lenthy bibliography which contains a lot of content with a lack of correspondece to what was written. It's almost like the author knew what he wanted to write and wrote it with very few citations and dumped a heavy bibliography at the end.

Gib

Crusader
This is a poor essay. The changes to Scientology scripture and authoritarian strangle happened before Hubbard died and this is stated in some of the material cited (such as Piece of Blue Sky) and the organisation was horrendous years before Debbie's email. Mr Lewis does not use this as an argument.

This is more about the Dror group and what led up to them leaving the Church and I believe serious researchers would be better off looking up other people's work (unless they are studying psychology).

There's also very few citations in the material and a lenthy bibliography which contains a lot of content with a lack of correspondece to what was written. It's almost like the author knew what he wanted to write and wrote it with very few citations and dumped a heavy bibliography at the end.

I only like the paper from the view of sending it to a churchie who might read it and maybe go "wutt, how come I do not know about this". :questions:

It's got nice references it drew from.

guanoloco

As-Wased
Hmmm, 25,000 members in the cult in the USA . . . . so much for its claims of "millions of members world wide" :no: :no:

They lie as usual . . .

Also nice to be seeing the numbers universally dropping line a bomb!

Way to go, cult . . . into oblivion! :hysterical:

RogerB

Here's something even stupider in all of this...out of that 25,000 I have met Nikola Tesla, Vincent van Gogh, Sir Thomas More and something like 5 Marilyn Monroes.

pic1.jpg
Vincent-Van-Gogh-9515695-3-402.jpg
saint-thomas-more-00.jpg
Marilyn-Monroe-9412123-1-402.jpg

All of these "terminals" were nuttier than grandma's fruitcake, by the way.

uncover

Gold Meritorious Patron
Here's something even stupider in all of this...out of that 25,000 I have met ..... something like 5 Marilyn Monroes.

Marilyn-Monroe-9412123-1-402.jpg

All of these "terminals" were nuttier than grandma's fruitcake, by the way.

That is easily explained with Hubbard logic:
The body known as Marilyn Monroe was run by a main thetan. Attached to this body were also a lot of BT´s and clusters - some BT´s were sleeping ("dormant").

Now the main thetan decided to drop the body. As a result all the BT´s and clusters which were attached to the body of Marilyn Monroe were evicted - they "lost their home".

But like a New York resident - who in fact is neither the city of New York nor a child of it, but says I am a New Yorker - all these homeless BT´s and cluster now claim: "I was Marilyn Monroe" - simply to describe their last home.

Therefore it makes sense that you will run across a lot more of "Marylin Monroes" in the future - the more evicted BT´s and clusters, the more "Marilyn Monroes"....:omg::omg:....or as Hubbard said it:

L. Ron Hubbard said:
"There are more BTs! Many more than people realize!"

Got it ? Don´t worry, all of this is only like the second half of your nick: guanoloco (spanish)