What's new

Anonymous Supports You Still.

Roan

Patron with Honors
If I spend 50 years researching Scientology, and only impact ONE person by preventing them from joining, or helping them leave, then it will be all worth it.

Too many Anons have fallen off of Project Chanology. I support a resurgence of Project Chanology, a renewal to fight, to cripple the cult. This is my life's calling.
You need to broaden your horizons.

Carnivale

Patron with Honors
I just wanted to make a few quick points if I may.

Firstly, any anon posting here represents their own opinion. No anon can speak for all. We are all very different.

Secondly, it is true that most anons I happen to know, myself included, are not fans of the Freezone. But if you look at the posts...while some may be mean, the vast majority have no desire to do anything in relation to the Freezone IRL. In Socal, we have had several active and helpful FZers at protests. They are nice and I like nice people.

Thirdly, it was mentioned by someone that anons didn't come to the 4th Maiden Voyage Event in LA. There were many at the first 2 in July, myself included. I enjoyed it...especially the handlers trying their awesome TRs on me. But the third one coincided with the Pride Parade in San Diego which drew several anons away from LA, and Comic-Con also was in San Diego for the 4th Maiden voyage event...which also drew many anons away. Anons handed out fliers and protested while in San Diego. Also, asking people with lives to devote almost all Saturdays in July for protesting is a little much. I would have gone to all Maiden Voyage events if I could, but I could not.

I would actually raid more were I wealthy and had more free time. I enjoy it on one level and hope that eventually something I say will sink in just a little bit.

In conclusion, all anons are individuals with one thing in common....wanting to see the end of the cult. Beyond that, anything goes.

AnonShaw

Patron with Honors
Fluffy, you're absolutely right about that. The major wins we've had over the last 18 months have nothing to do with anons.

Most of them left out of boredom, but the OG kept the fight. Don't know of a single OG that quit. LA had 500 anons at the first raid. At Maiden Voyage#4 in LA only Smurf and Mark Lowell showed up, both of which are old guard.

As far as deriding Scn outside CofS, well, call me guilty! The shit's nuts. :thumbsup:

Oh you!

You need to broaden your horizons.

this made me lol

ChronicEnturbulator

Patron with Honors
I just wanted to make a few quick points if I may.

Firstly, any anon posting here represents their own opinion. No anon can speak for all. We are all very different.

I was going to put a "LURK MOAR newfag", and leave it at that, but I think a proper explanation is in order, RE: my orignal post.

Secondly, it is true that most anons I happen to know, myself included, are not fans of the Freezone. But if you look at the posts...while some may be mean, the vast majority have no desire to do anything in relation to the Freezone IRL. In Socal, we have had several active and helpful FZers at protests. They are nice and I like nice people.

Individual Scilons tend to be nice people, but I say that with the understanding that there are assholes in every group, such is life...
(in fact, after reading some of the stories here, I have a lot of respect for the exes, and even certain Freezoners like Carmel, which may not show in my posts here...)

HOWEVER, the way the "tech" was laid out by Hubbard, where "ethics" is redefined to mean "anything that is good for Scientology is good for Humanity/Earth/Universe", makes a system that not only condones, but actively encurages shitty behavior toward "enemies" (real or imagined), and utter distain for anyone who isn't indoctrinated into the same logic-and-thought-stopping-processes (brainwashing) that they are.

CoS Scientologists and Freezone Scientologists are BOTH Scientologists. The entomological hair-splitting on what seperates the two is not my business or concern.

In either case, Cos or Fz, the "tech" is abusive, it was DESIGNED to be abusive, and THE ABUSE is what I'm here to stop. Abuse by CoS. Abuse by Fz. End of argument.

Thirdly, it was mentioned by someone that anons didn't come to the 4th Maiden Voyage Event in LA. There were many at the first 2 in July, myself included. I enjoyed it...especially the handlers trying their awesome TRs on me. But the third one coincided with the Pride Parade in San Diego which drew several anons away from LA, and Comic-Con also was in San Diego for the 4th Maiden voyage event...which also drew many anons away. Anons handed out fliers and protested while in San Diego. Also, asking people with lives to devote almost all Saturdays in July for protesting is a little much. I would have gone to all Maiden Voyage events if I could, but I could not.
Some SoCal anons have been very cool with us LV anons, especially with the two gold raids, but due to proximity (I think), our LV anon cell seems to get pulled into SoCal's trolling and egofag drama bullshit a lot. It's tiring. (we have enough of our own local trolling and egofag drama bullshit, thank you very much)

Also, AO has never seemed to "get" what Anonymous "is" and has a Scilon-like habit of redefining his reality to avoid dealing with certain "unconfortable truths" regarding his recent and not-so-recent behaviour.

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
CoS Scientologists and Freezone Scientologists are BOTH Scientologists. The entomological hair-splitting on what seperates the two is not my business or concern.

Clearly.

But if I had to do it like that, I'd go with entomological for the churchies and herpetological for the freezoners. Or is that the 5th Invader Force only? — I forget.

Paul

AnonShaw

Patron with Honors
You have been a fucking asshole with your comments to me on WWP.

Come up with FZ abuse.

Docs or STFU!!!

I personally see no threat in freezone.
But I sometimes wonder if their goal isn't just to take over scientology as a whole and become their own little miscaviges.

As far as I'm concerned so far though, it's all just more crazyness from Hubbard n friends. But not nearly as dangerous as the cult.

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
I couldn't care less what the 'goal' of the 'Freezone' is. Without the organization and the money of the 'motherfucker Church' and the kind of totalitarian control over the brainwashing machinery they can't even generate their *own* adherents.

*If* the 'Freezone' had even the slightest possibility of inheriting the 'movement' of Scientology then it might be worth discussing.

But, they don't. Not a shot in hell. The only reason the 'Church' of Scientology needs to be addressed is the hoard of ill gotten wealth they use to commit unspeakable crimes against not only their own members but society at large.

The 'Freezone' doesn't. Not because they don't want to, but, because, they would if they could but they can't so they don't.

There will be no 'new' Scientology if this particular batch gets dismantled. The Freezone only exists because the 'Church' throws off its dandruff.

Zinj

AnonShaw

Patron with Honors
I couldn't care less what the 'goal' of the 'Freezone' is. Without the organization and the money of the 'motherfucker Church' and the kind of totalitarian control over the brainwashing machinery they can't even generate their *own* adherents.

*If* the 'Freezone' had even the slightest possibility of inheriting the 'movement' of Scientology then it might be worth discussing.

But, they don't. Not a shot in hell. The only reason the 'Church' of Scientology needs to be addressed is the hoard of ill gotten wealth they use to commit unspeakable crimes against not only their own members but society at large.

The 'Freezone' doesn't. Not because they don't want to, but, because, they would if they could but they can't so they don't.

There will be no 'new' Scientology if this particular batch gets dismantled. The Freezone only exists because the 'Church' throws off its dandruff.

Zinj

This actually makes a lots of sense. Point taken.

Voltaire's Child

Fool on the Hill
my comments:

WHAT abuse by Free zoners?

However, I will agree that there is stuff in the Scn ...ology itself that is abusive and problematic. There is. But Free Zoners are heretical enough so that they've culled that stuff. That is why I don't worry about them. (Yes, them. I support them wholeheartedly but I'm not myself one)

AnonShaw

Patron with Honors
my comments:

WHAT abuse by Free zoners?

However, I will agree that there is stuff in the Scn ...ology itself that is abusive and problematic. There is. But Free Zoners are heretical enough so that they've culled that stuff. That is why I don't worry about them. (Yes, them. I support them wholeheartedly but I'm not myself one)

Why do you justify yourself so much like you have something to prove?

Just curious.