Are you on this list?

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
Well, Ghostie, if you didn't turn up you're automatically found guilty of all charges per Comm Ev tech. Congratulations! :)
(PS: Don't worry about it, they probably forgot to do that... they're not very good at this stuff, either! :D)

Carmel

Crusader
I'm not on the list, but then I'm a good girl and always have been. :D

I better take care that some of my friends on that list, don't end up having a bad influence on me. :whistling:

Maybe I should try having a good influence on them. :hmm: I think that I just might do that, even though they may not like it. :giggle:

Mystic

Crusader
I see that "cock sucker" and "mother fucker" were declared as suppressive. Boy - I have a huge m/u -I thought those two are running the COS-at least that's what I call them!

:lol:

This is the funniest of funnies I've experienced all day. Oh good one.

Mystic

Crusader
Poor me

:confused2:

I'm not on the list. I feel neglected, rejected, ignored, forgotten, unrecognized, undeclared, lost, stolen, misplaced, dejected, kicked out of spaces, oblivionized, discombobulated, thing-ah-ma-bobbed and cute.

And WTF is Self-Realization doing on the list? Ridiculous, absurd, asinine, dumb, stOOpId, ignurnt, fucked up, fucked down, fucked over and caekless.

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
Great PR (not).

How embarrassing this list must be to the C of S these days ... really, WHO formulates and then issues a list like that? (and for what purpose) ... it's very incomplete so gawd knows how long it is by now.

Really though, what kind of organization would be stupid enough to advertise how utterly disliked they are by 1000's of people that were, in the main, once involved (in Scio) .... don't answer that ... :eyeroll:

We will never see an updated list IMO because it would just be even more embarrassment for the C of S to have to confront (something else they are not very good at).

Its incredible really ... to actually issue a list of people that have now left and know that Scio is totally lies and utter crap ... because that really is what this list is (but 1000s of names are missing) ... it is a list of people who were bright enough to get out!

:happydance:

Kookaburra

Gold Meritorious Patron
That list was our first clue that there was anything to read about Scn on the net. We'd been out for years. Hubby googled himself.....and up popped the Scientology Enemies List. Whoa! What's this? And we read, and read, and read, then we posted, then we demonstrated. So they got themselves two more critics out of this.

The list is very incomplete. I actually don't think it has been added to since 1992. It must be a total embarrassment to Co$. In recent years they rarely declare people, and those that they do declare are not allowed to have a copy of the declare. Neither is it posted on org bulletin boards. It might get to the internet if anyone were actually allowed to see or touch it.

uncle sam

Silver Meritorious Patron
Dear Mystic!!

:confused2:

I'm not on the list. I feel neglected, rejected, ignored, forgotten, unrecognized, undeclared, lost, stolen, misplaced, dejected, kicked out of spaces, oblivionized, discombobulated, thing-ah-ma-bobbed and cute.

And WTF is Self-Realization doing on the list? Ridiculous, absurd, asinine, dumb, stOOpId, ignurnt, fucked up, fucked down, fucked over and caekless.

Well Mystic-do not fret anymore-I have you on my list as one helluva of "good guy"!

the-ghostwhowalks

Patron with Honors
Well I dont know if you knew Panda ...

Just as my commev was to start ... a funeral wreath appeared by special messenger (sent by the soon to be forever departed) and was given to the head of the commev ... ( true , ghosts dont lie ..) I really didnt know about the automatic "guilty to all charges" bit though - It really was my final communication to them ( other than the occasional well placed improvised missile !) :happydance:

Last edited:

ULRC/S

Patron with Honors
Hey Ghost,
Don't forget about your great message on that wreath - I was a co-victim of the same group com-ev as you, and was in the hot seat when your "flowers" arrived. Your message really perplexed them:

"So long, and thanks for all the fish"

I fell on the floor laughing, but they didn't have a clue what it meant.

My comm ev got dropped as "just too hard" because I insisted on tape recording the proceedings. They couldn't think with that as nowhere did it say I could, and it started a huge discussion - so rather than waste a lot of time, I just packed up my stuff and walked out...

Regards, Allen

Tom of Helatrobus

Patron Meritorious
How embarrassing this list must be to the C of S these days ... really, WHO formulates and then issues a list like that? (and for what purpose) ... it's very incomplete so gawd knows how long it is by now.

Really though, what kind of organization would be stupid enough to advertise how utterly disliked they are by 1000's of people that were, in the main, once involved (in Scio) .... don't answer that ... :eyeroll:

We will never see an updated list IMO because it would just be even more embarrassment for the C of S to have to confront (something else they are not very good at).

Its incredible really ... to actually issue a list of people that have now left and know that Scio is totally lies and utter crap ... because that really is what this list is (but 1000s of names are missing) ... it is a list of people who were bright enough to get out!

:happydance:

I called the Cont Justice Chief West US about a year or two ago and asked if I was a declared SP. She told me that she looked for my name on a list and my name wasn't on it. So I'm assuming that the list still exist and is being updated. I wonder if my antics with Anonymous and postings here have gotten me on the list since.

byte301

Crusader
Hey Ghost,
Don't forget about your great message on that wreath - I was a co-victim of the same group com-ev as you, and was in the hot seat when your "flowers" arrived. Your message really perplexed them:

I fell on the floor laughing, but they didn't have a clue what it meant.

My comm ev got dropped as "just too hard" because I insisted on tape recording the proceedings. They couldn't think with that as nowhere did it say I could, and it started a huge discussion - so rather than waste a lot of time, I just packed up my stuff and walked out...

Regards, Allen

OMG! That is the funniest thing I've read in a month! hahaha! And they didn't know what it meant! :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:

Douglas Adams would be pissed.:D

clamicide

Gold Meritorious Patron
That list was our first clue that there was anything to read about Scn on the net. We'd been out for years. Hubby googled himself.....and up popped the Scientology Enemies List. Whoa! What's this? And we read, and read, and read, then we posted, then we demonstrated. So they got themselves two more critics out of this.

The list is very incomplete. I actually don't think it has been added to since 1992. It must be a total embarrassment to Co$. In recent years they rarely declare people, and those that they do declare are not allowed to have a copy of the declare. Neither is it posted on org bulletin boards. It might get to the internet if anyone were actually allowed to see or touch it.

Late, late 90s while on staff, the SP declares were still posted on our staff memo board--along with various PTS declares. My brain is freezing at what the specific wording if the routing was, but I recall it seemed they were designated to be there. As hard as it was at that time (so they told us) to get a declare, there was always a huge stack pinned up there. Kind of reinforced the fear to keep in line seeing so many folks from all over the world declared-seniors loved threatening possible SP declare. Can't imagine how many aren't on that list just based on how many I saw.

SchwimmelPuckel

Genuine Meatball
Hey Ghost,

<snip>
Just for the sake of correct protocol.. I'll remind you all of the fundamental interconnectedness of all things!

:yes:

Mostwantedpower

Wow- just wow

WOW THAT RIGHT THERE WAS A LOOOOOOOONG LIST! ... you know what gets me- that Scientologists compair SP's like Hitler to all those people. Come, on have some common sence... *shakes head*
I don't have to be a genius to know that not ALL those people are bad people! Gawd...Scientology why oh why...:no:

I am so glad I'm out. :melodramatic:

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
Always good to see my name in print!

I'm not jealous of you.

I'm happy for you.

I'll bet though, that these are just the names they want to release because these people, really, are all just pansies.

The REAL SPs, like me, are on the SUPER SECRET list that they are hiding because they know that the backlash of releasing those names out into the world would be disastrous!

Good twin

Floater
I'm not jealous of you.

I'm happy for you.

I'll bet though, that these are just the names they want to release because these people, really, are all just pansies.

The REAL SPs, like me, are on the SUPER SECRET list that they are hiding because they know that the backlash of releasing those names out into the world would be disastrous!

Good Twin notices your bucket is green.:D

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Snr HCO Int would update the list. IJC would need to have it for reference. Natascha should know....

Paul