What's new

Birth of the Sea Org

The_Fixer

Class Clown
I need to ask if Hanna Whitfield was an english girl, her father being Gordon Whitfield, who emigrated to NZ?

Would love to know...

Clarence Rockaway

Patron with Honors
Re: Liked very much your post

Hi Joe!

I liked very much your lifestory, as well as the end part. I came to similar conclusions also.

You should read Kuhn´s book on scientific revolutions, where he explains that knowlegdge advances in leaps of structure changes (paradigms). That was the book, which first used the term paradigm that way, and on which the New Age paradigm shift concept and all the uses of the word "paradigm" are based on.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_Samuel_Kuhn

I believe LRH being an hipnotician knew this, and used it in his favor, for the good and for the bad.

It all depends on our paradigm-mindset-point of view, and what is interesting, we can fill it with whatever we want! :yes:
When you get to the DEATH of the Sea Morgue let me know. I'll be there with bells on. Reuben Hart

Gib

Crusader
snip

A note on the concept of SP

At the time of the first SO mission I only suspected but later became certain that SP declares were as much a political tool as anything else. In the bigger scheme of things it had less relevance to an individual’s case. Sure, there are anti-social characters running around, but let’s face it; by no stretch of the imagination did Reg Sharpe and Jenny Edmonds along with hundreds of other declared people fit the definition of SP as described in policy.

snip

Political?

You can it call it that I guess.

I call it a sales pitch:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJGUm9e_BLU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XaLQMs_VDLw

Re: Some clever observations you made.

He sure lived by the above credo, namely doing whatever he wanted. The main fault I have with him is not that he did whatever he wanted but that if and when people got hurt or trampled on he seemed to not care one damn about the pain or suffering which he caused them. That trait of his is the fork in the road from which I part company from him. Thanks for your fine comments on my post.
Lakey

yeah...

there is that about him isn't there...

though i don't know as that was absolutely true of him at all times and there is material relating him taking an active intelligent and effective interest in the well being of others

but...

i don't see how anyone can just write him off as batshit crazy. he conceived and financed and executed some mighty activities. i think in order to do large projects a capacity for insensitivity is necessary. and people who are highly sensitive to effects caused very rarely ever are bigtime movers and shakers save as artists and even in that arena those who care not who they trample predominate

Gib

Crusader

yeah...

there is that about him isn't there...

though i don't know as that was absolutely true of him at all times and there is material relating him taking an active intelligent and effective interest in the well being of others

but...

i don't see how anyone can just write him off as batshit crazy.
he conceived and financed and executed some mighty activities. i think in order to do large projects a capacity for insensitivity is necessary. and people who are highly sensitive to effects caused very rarely ever are bigtime movers and shakers save as artists and even in that arena those who care not who they trample predominate

because after 60 years, of scientology,

the stats SUCK big time.

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

And what did batshit crazy leave behind,

a demented leader who beats the shit out of people.

Why, because he can get away with it because of legal laws.

because after 60 years, of scientology,

the stats SUCK big time.

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

And what did batshit crazy leave behind,

a demented leader who beats the shit out of people.

Why, because he can get away with it because of legal laws.

don't blame DM on ron...

and have you read the whole OP?

Gib

Crusader

don't blame DM on ron...

and have you read the whole OP?

I don't blame DM on Ron.

I blame Ron on Ron,

don't you think?

I have not read the whole OP.

But, if what Ron left behind is Scientology when I got into it in 1987,

and after 26 years,

finally being able to compare notes

because of the internet,

why I compared notes.

And now, we can start on

what if's

like what if I didn't read dianetics back in 1987

what would my life be like? I don't know.

How can I compare?

But I can compare my life to my non-scientology friends of comparable magnitude. And my friends are in my neighborhood, and friends from High School. And family who are not in Scientology nor have read any books,

Have you done this?

Who is better off, your scientology friends, or your non-scientology friends?

I don't blame DM on Ron.

I blame Ron on Ron,

don't you think?

I have not read the whole OP.

But, if what Ron left behind is Scientology when I got into it in 1987,

and after 26 years,

finally being able to compare notes

because of the internet,

why I compared notes.

And now, we can start on

what if's

like what if I didn't read dianetics back in 1987

what would my life be like? I don't know.

How can I compare?

But I can compare my life to my non-scientology friends of comparable magnitude. And my friends are in my neighborhood, and friends from High School. And family who are not in Scientology nor have read any books,

Have you done this?

Who is better off, your scientology friends, or your non-scientology friends?

unfortunately i am a pariah...

i'm estranged from my family and nearly all the people who have thought well or even highly of me are dead

the people i knew from fcdc, many of them here on this board have for the most part done well

i believe i've done well even if i haven't been paid for it

and i think anyone who engages the ideals of spiritual development and evolution is better off for it even if their life ends too soon in the morbio inferiore...

and friends are just friends, i don't have categories for them...

Gib

Crusader

unfortunately i am a pariah...

i'm estranged from my family and nearly all the people who have thought well or even highly of me are dead

the people i knew from fcdc, many of them here on this board have for the most part done well

i believe i've done well even if i haven't been paid for it

and i think anyone who engages the ideals of spiritual development and evolution is better off for it even if their life ends too soon in the morbio inferiore...

and friends are just friends, i don't have categories for them...

makes sense to me. :yes:

But I don't think scientology or dianetics or ron had anything to do with it. But you did. :yes:

makes sense to me. :yes:

But I don't think scientology or dianetics or ron had anything to do with it. But you did. :yes:

my heavens gibby...

you spent 26 years active?

it puzzles me how so many who spent such long periods in now so totally pan the subject

i think it's the hangover from "drinking the koolaid"

i was only active 3 years and i studied with discernment, filtering through judeochristian standards and the bill of rights

but...

dianetics itself is something. at least to me. the COHE and SOS are brilliant. these give detailed form to sanity and less than sanity so that one can practice the former and not be enmeshed by the latter