What's new

Church Departmental and Divisional Structure

grundy

Gold Meritorious Patron
Okay the positive numbers on the Chart of Awareness.

21 SOURCE
20 EXISTENCE
19 CONDITIONS
18 REALIZATION
17 CLEARING
16 PURPOSE
15 ABILITY
14 CORRECTION
13 RESULT
12 PRODUCTION
11 ACTIVITY
10 PREDICTION
9 BODY
8 ADJUSTMENT
7 ENERGY
6 ENLIGHTENMENT
5 UNDERSTANDING
4 ORIENTATION
3 PERCEPTION
2 COMMUNICATION
1 RECOGNITION

I am going to start with the organizational use of the Chart of Awareness. The bridge will be under Scientology Technology forum.

Division 1: Communication
1) Recognition: This is the Department of Routing and Personnel. Let people know you are there. Gets new people to recognize they need to help the organization and gets them onto post. Gets people properly routed around the organization.
2) Communication: Department of communication. Gets the organization communicating easily with itself and others.
3) Perception: Department of Inspections and Reports. Getting statistics kept and reported and getting ethics in on staff and public.
Division 2: Dissemination
4) Orientation: Department of Promotion and Marketing. Getting promotions done to orient people to what services the organization delivers.
5) Understanding: Department of Publications. Getting books and materiel sold to people.
6) Enlightenment: Department of Registration. Gets people enlightened on services and gets them sold. Getting letters out to central files to inform public of what services are abailable.
Division 3: Treasury
7) Energy: Department of Income. Gets the money in to give the organization energy to operate.
8) Adjustment: Department of Disbursement. Pays the bills and staff. Handles creditors.
9) Body: Department of Records, Assetts and Materiel. Keeps the premises and equipment.
Division 4: Technical
10) Prediction: Department of Technical Services. Gets and Keeps the things necessary to deliver the technology, both training and processing, set up. Gets students and PCs logdged as necessary.
11) Activity: Department of Training. Gets the training done that is needed to deliver processing.
12) Production: Department of Processing. Gets the PCs/PreOTs through necessary actions to move them up the bridge.
Division 5: Qualifications
13) Result: Department of Examinations. Examines the training and processing completions so as to verify complete end result.
14) Correction: Department of Review. Takes any result that is found not to be complete and either polished them up or sends them back to be polished. Also where technical staff go to get corrected on procedures. Trains and processes staff. Takes care of Staff. Interns auditors to flubless results.
15) Ability: Department of Certification and Results. Certifies results as verified by the department of Examination. makes sure all steps have been completed.
Division 6: Public*
16) Purposes: Department of Public Information. Gets new people into the organization.
17) Clearing: Department of Clearing. Gets people trained and processed at a basic level, chaplain services, ministerial functions.
18) Success: Department of Success. Gets people to be volunteer ministers, field staff members to get more people in, field auditing, opening new areas, local community functions to show how good the organization and subject are.
Division 7: Executive Division
19) Conditions: Office of the Executive Director. Basically the people who are at the top of the organization are actually in Division 7. The person who covers the first portion of the org is the HCO Executive Secretary, second portion is the Organization Executive Secretary and the public division is the Public Executive Secretary
20) Existence: Office of Special Affairs. Handles legal situations. Gets the organization on a sound legal footing. Oversees community and civic functions.
21) Source: Office of LRH. Handles the image of LRH, the people who report to management ensuring managements directives are followed, and makes sure the facilities are clean and safe.

*In most cases this is actually broken into three divisions vs. 3 departments. Each division has 3 deparments. Each department handles on of the awareness levels. And as a sub result, there is a level of awareness characteristics throughout the public divisions. 6A gets people in and communicated to. 6B gets them trained and processed. 6C gets people to get other people in to organization.

(There is a basic structure of organizations where everything is broken up into threes.
3 portions in an organization.(7,1,2 - 3,4,5 - 6A,6B, 6C)
3 divisions to a portion.
3 departments to a division.
3 sections in a department.
3 parts of a section.
It doesn't EXACTLY follow this, but that is the basic idea.
The idea is to staff from the top down. Each person is responsible for three people below them doing each of their three functions. For example, Training Services handles 1) housing 2) materials for training 3) materials for processing. If there is only a department head, he handles all three "from above".

Wisened One

Crusader
This is great, thanks for reminding us all of this crap:p No seriously, this is great stuff to help non's understand:)

nozeno

Gold Meritorious Patron
Thanks for reminding me after all these years.

I couldn't find a Smilie sticking its finger down its little throat or I would have used it.

uncle sam

Silver Meritorious Patron
I agree with "Wisend One" and "Nozeno". No disrespect intended "Grundy" but what's next trs' o thru 4.

grundy

Gold Meritorious Patron
Ohhhh ... Im gonna get sooooo involved in writing aren't I?

I guess I will add things as requested.