What's new

Church of Spiritual Technology at Twin Peaks, CA gets raided by AO and AGP!

Ogsonofgroo

Crusader
:omg:
This is the first time I see this. Is this for real? :nervous:

What the heck is that for exactly????? :confused2:

IRL they are used as a fun thing (not in my case tho), and for training astronauts etc. for recovering a craft that gets into a tumble.
The only purposes I can see in any LRH 'tech' application is, A) Torture for bad PTS's B) Re-cycle your lunch. Or C) Shake that troublesome wallet out of your pocket. But more than likely its Dm's version of 'Oooo look we gots us something technological, give money and we'll let ya ride it!' (Its like 2$ in a fair to ride, wonder what they'll be bilking people out of at Shooper-Dooper- Powahz?).
What they are also good for is heart attacks (hmmm...), and giving hernias (how I got my first, really truly, ouch).
If you weren't dizzy and confused enough before you got there, well, they can help you with that...
:D

It's a hell of a lot less expensive and much more fun to just go to Disney World. The Cult's Super Powers Facility is to Disney World, as Battlefield Earth is to Quality Science Fiction.

Whitedove

Patron Meritorious
IRL they are used as a fun thing (not in my case tho), and for training astronauts etc. for recovering a craft that gets into a tumble.
The only purposes I can see in any LRH 'tech' application is, A) Torture for bad PTS's B) Re-cycle your lunch. Or C) Shake that troublesome wallet out of your pocket. But more than likely its Dm's version of 'Oooo look we gots us something technological, give money and we'll let ya ride it!' (Its like 2$ in a fair to ride, wonder what they'll be bilking people out of at Shooper-Dooper- Powahz?).
What they are also good for is heart attacks (hmmm...), and giving hernias (how I got my first, really truly, ouch).
If you weren't dizzy and confused enough before you got there, well, they can help you with that...
:D

:lol:

That is funny :giggle:

But I was thinking it might have something to do with implants? I did'nt read much about it while I was a scientologist but there is similarities there no? And what is it with that big crystal ball??

Ok, I knew they had gone the deep end but that is even deeper

:wacko:

wow...that is all I can think about :screwy:

Ogsonofgroo

Crusader
Almost 200 million bilked from 'donees', for a building that should have cost around 50 million to build, offer shooper-dooper-powahz for who knows how many thousands of dollars, to deliver...... nothing but some sort of weird feel-good shit you could get for yourself with .02$ worth of common sense.
Not a scam, nope, nothing to see here, move along now... :banghead:

Christ what a waste of human potential! :duh:

Whitedove

Patron Meritorious
Yup. Matt Feshbach. Paid $4 million for the privilege. Except, it was performed at Gold Base.

http://www.cephas-library.com/scientology_nearly_ready_to_unveil.html

Ok, totally insane :screwy:

Super Power uses machines, apparatus and specially designed rooms to exercise and enhance a person’s so-called perceptics. Those machines include an anti-gravity simulator and a gyroscope-like apparatus that spins a person around while blindfolded to improve perception of compass direction, said the former Scientologists.

A video screen that moves forward and backward while flashing images is used to hone a viewer’s ability to identify subliminal messages, they said

GRRRR!!!

Think of how many hungry people that much money would feed...
or homeless people it would house...

I could go on, but it's just too depressing! What a total waste of resources for such selfish purposes!!!

Makes me wanna :bigcry:

Dave B.

Maximus Ultimus Mostimus
It's too too funny, but oh so true. Post #45 - 25406 Squirrel Inn Rd. Twin Peaks San Berdoo.:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

7002778135_31a165393d_z.jpg