What's new

David Miscavige presides over Scientology’s holiest annual celebration of L. Ron Hubbard

RSS Feed

RSS Feeder Bot
There is a new post up at the Underground Bunker

David Miscavige presides over Scientology’s holiest annual celebration of L. Ron Hubbard

Yesterday we told you that we didn’t expect Scientology to post images from its LRH Birthday event held last Saturday in Clearwater until the rest of the orgs get to see the video this Saturday. But the church surprised us by posting photos from Saturday’s event last night, on Hubbard’s actual birthday.

And gosh, they look [...]

Birthday19c-e1552548761621.jpg

Yesterday[.......]

Continue reading...

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
I enlarged the pic above to see if I could see his wedding ring (he always wears it for some reason) ... I definitely couldn't see it, he appears to have finally removed it.

:whistling:

Leland

Crusader
Yea, looks like no ring.

Would it be possible for him to get a divorce without it making the News?

Screen Shot 2019-03-14 at 2.35.00 PM.png

DagwoodGum

Squirreling Dervish
I ponder as to why the Feds have not taken him into Federal custody as the ring leader of the organized and documentable criminal harassment he has fostered upon outspoken exes.
I wonder what would or will occur once he receives a lengthy prison sentence.
Will he take a plea deal and rat out, or blame as he's demonstratably prone, his juniors as being the parties responsible and not he hisself and thereby collapse the top tiers of the organization to reduce his own sentence?
And if their CEO is behind bars how does the CofS, Church of Shit, continue to go after people and operate?
Or has he played a game of chess, banking on the Feds not wishing to collapse the upper structure of the organization only to have it fall into the hands of Farrakhan at which point there could be bigger problems on the horizon?
But their harassment of folks would be impossible to deny as the "fair-game policies" are public record.

Last edited: