What's new

Desperate Acts by Co$

NoName

A Girl Has No Name
It seems to me that the Co$ is getting really desperate for an upstat. Some of it is good for lulz (e.g. playing "fuck with the redge" when they call). So, I want to start a thread for discussing desperate acts. If they are funny, even better.

Here is mine:

1. Yesterday's phone calls. I told them that they had a wrong number.

2. 15 minutes later, I answered the phone "Tony's Pizza"

3. 15 minutes later, I answered "Mel's Diner"

4. 10 minutes later, "Coroner's office"

5. 5 minutes later, "Baltimore Counselling and Psychiatry Center. How may I help you."

After that, I turned the phone off. It was relentless. I was never a particularly generous cash cow, so it hasn't been that bad in a while. How desperate are they?

:lol:

Purple Rain

Crusader
It seems to me that the Co$ is getting really desperate for an upstat. Some of it is good for lulz (e.g. playing "fuck with the redge" when they call). So, I want to start a thread for discussing desperate acts. If they are funny, even better.

Here is mine:

5. 5 minutes later, "Baltimore Counselling and Psychiatry Center. How may I help you."

After that, I turned the phone off. It was relentless. I was never a particularly generous cash cow, so it hasn't been that bad in a while. How desperate are they?

:laugh:

Rentaboy Baltimore, Cyril speaking. Is that you again, John?

NoName

A Girl Has No Name
To have a little fun with this, check out www.sorrygottago.com. I've been had by it!

This could be useful. What they really need on that site is a recording for a phone sex line.

Something like this has a lot of potential:

[video=youtube;6mgWES4oBhs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mgWES4oBhs[/video]

Purple Rain

Crusader
This could be useful. What they really need on that site is a recording for a phone sex line.

I love how they call back for the pearl necklace!

You could also go the law enforcement route:

"FBI Fraud Squad. How may I help you?"

GoNuclear

Gold Meritorious Patron

Here is mine:

PM me for my phone number. When they call, be someone else and tell them that you have moved and your new number is ___________

My very favorite bill collector, Great Cornholio aka Portfolio Recovery, has stopped calling, finally, after perhaps 40 or so renditions of me doing my psychiatric hotline routine, attempting to convince the bill collector that he or she was a loonytune in an institution with a psychotic break going on as a result of accute cranial rectal inversion syndrome, actually believing that he or she was a bill collector. So please, work with me, arrange for a transfer, I will gladly take your clam calls. For me they are nothing but fun.

Pete

Royal Prince Xenu

Trust the Psi Corps.

I will never look at the movie "Intimate Stranger" in the same way again.

TrevAnon

Big List researcher
Damn, I want to be on their mailing list so I can post all of their lulzy e-mails all over the internet just to laugh at them. So I tried to get on.

BUT THEY JUST DON'T DO IT! :angry: :angry: :angry:

Guess I'll have to sign up for my first course then... :biggrin: