What's new

... do you know any of these names?

Corsa

Patron with Honors
Thierry Pradat -- brother of Christine Rodil?
If so, yes, he didn't last very long.

Last edited:

Giuseppe

Patron with Honors
Bettina Henderson was CO FB for several years up to about 1993-ish

Giuseppe remembers Mike (or David?) Henderson as CO FCB in the mid to late 80's - is that correct? Bettina was not Henderson then...and I think she was in the Programming area at FCB - Someone correct me, but I think the two of them got married. Giuseppe's memory is fading, and Giuseppe may be way off.

Mick Wenlock

Admin Emeritus (retired)
Thierry Pradat -- brother of Christine Rodil?
If so, yes, he didn't last very long.

yep that's him. Nice kid, not sure who the hell thought he could do the MEI post.

I heard that Christine had returned to the SO after being out for a while.

petraph33

Patron with Honors
We were the IAS tour based in AOSH EU - Heinz Rau was one of my people, do you remember him?

Sure do. Is he still in?? Gail Schumacher was one of the regges with Eva Boyd, Gail is out since early 1990's and Jim Boyd is out as well as far as I know. The LC was Tiziano Fracassetti and he is out as well. Tried to contact him but no luck so far. Angelo Scozzi is out also, but even though he has been put through hell in person while in the SO, he is still being a "good Scientologist" or at least he is not talking to me anymore since he knows I am declared. So is Vico Terzi. Wondering when they are going to see the light...... :unsure:

Corsa

Patron with Honors
yep that's him. Nice kid, not sure who the hell thought he could do the MEI post.

I heard that Christine had returned to the SO after being out for a while.

Incredible! But she's always been very stubborn, apparently to the degree of going back in :confused2: ?

moshek

Hi Petra,

When I left CLO EU for the RPF at UK in 95, Karin Gloeckner was a Programs Ops in CLO EU, Jean-Yves and Ines Montfort had gone on a Leave for Clermand-Ferrand Mission because Ines had become pregnant. Wahida hickey as far as I remember was at NEPI.
Some of the other names are familiar to me (AOSH EU staff members), but I don't recall their posts.

:-] moshek

petraph33

Patron with Honors
Hi Petra,

When I left CLO EU for the RPF at UK in 95, Karin Gloeckner was a Programs Ops in CLO EU, Jean-Yves and Ines Montfort had gone on a Leave for Clermand-Ferrand Mission because Ines had become pregnant. Wahida hickey as far as I remember was at NEPI.
Some of the other names are familiar to me (AOSH EU staff members), but I don't recall their posts.

:-] moshek
Hi Moshek and welcome to the board! Well, I was still there in 95. I left in 2001. Wahida was and probably still is in Invest OSAEU. Her husband Brian Hickey was Supercargo NEPI. Well, if you know of anyone that has made it out, let me know. I would love to hear from any of them!! :coolwink:

moshek

thanks for the welcome. i'm glad to be here. and glad that you guys are here too.
as to angelo scozzi, he was my senior for some time in the clo and i really like him. hope he will find here some day. his wife, the co cmo eu was my senior too for some time while i was on the renos mission at aosh eu. i wonder what happened to alexandra scozzi and frank wuerffel. are they still there? do you know anything about them petra? were you on the rpf or knew anyone on it? does anyone know what happened to agnes almagambetov?

petraph33

Patron with Honors
thanks for the welcome. i'm glad to be here. and glad that you guys are here too.
as to angelo scozzi, he was my senior for some time in the clo and i really like him. hope he will find here some day. his wife, the co cmo eu was my senior too for some time while i was on the renos mission at aosh eu. i wonder what happened to alexandra scozzi and frank wuerffel. are they still there? do you know anything about them petra? were you on the rpf or knew anyone on it? does anyone know what happened to agnes almagambetov?

I do not know what happened to frank and alexandra. Angelo's wife was the FR CC Int in the end of the 90's. Angelo became to CO AOLA for a short time and then went on the RPF and out of the SO. He was made to go. What was your post if I may ask??? Do you remember me from FOLO EU?

Lulu Belle

Moonbat
This is from Patty Piendiaz's posts of the mags. She scanned some relatively recent org mags.

This is from Advance; I believe the year is 2005.

This is the CO AOLA. I know the CO was Stephanie Carey. Her name in this mag is Stephanie but she doesn't look the same. At least this isn't how I remember her.

Is this her?

stephanie.jpg

Wirestripper

Patron with Honors
Yes, that is Stephanie....she was married to...ummm forgot the first name..but his last name was Carey. He was in the Events unit. Sorta bulgy-eyed tall skinny guy with black hair. According to recent news, she is either out or on the RPF and Cal Cole is the CO AOLA.

And yes, I remember Tim.....boy he put on some weight since I last saw him!

grundy

Gold Meritorious Patron
This is from Patty Piendiaz's posts of the mags. She scanned some relatively recent org mags.

This is from Advance; I believe the year is 2005.

This is the CO AOLA. I know the CO was Stephanie Carey. Her name in this mag is Stephanie but she doesn't look the same. At least this isn't how I remember her.

Is this her?

stephanie.jpg

Stephanie has lost weight since I was in the SO.

Does anyone remember Tim Edwards?

Stockier than I remember.

But it's definitely him.

TimEdwards.jpg

He's not THAT much bigger than he was. He was always stocky.

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
Tim Edwards was the guy who sat me down in his office and explained to me that I had no self-determinism until I had done my OT III.

Then, when that didn't work, he told me that I just needed to open up another credit card (while on the verge of bankruptcy already from Scientology credit card debt), pay for my OT III package, and then just declare bankruptcy for the whole thing.

I said, "Wait a minute, Tim. I got into Scientology to win at life, not to lose at it. Declaring bankruptcy is losing at life."

Tim Said, "Look at it this way, Alanzo: Let's say you are dead. And you are looking back on your life. On one hand, you went bankrupt. But on the other hand, you went OT III!"

I stood a up and started screaming.

What??? What is this one? The "Now You're Dead Close" from Big League Sales??? I don't remember that one!"

There were other, similarly insane things being run on me hard at the time at AOLA, and I was finally seeing it all.

But the "Now You're Dead Close" from Timmy "Baby" Edwards was one of the main eye-openers for me.

I was gone within two months. (I had to write up all the reports and get it all corrected, you see)

Otherwise, that would have been my last Scientology reg cycle.

Thanks, Tim!!!

Hope you are still using that "Now You're Dead Close"!

Highly effective!

johnAnchovie

Still raging
Wow...

Tim Edwards was the guy who sat me down in his office and explained to me that I had no self-determinism until I had done my OT III.

Then, when that didn't work, he told me that I just needed to open up another credit card (while on the verge of bankruptcy already from Scientology credit card debt), pay for my OT III package, and then just declare bankruptcy for the whole thing.

I said, "Wait a minute, Tim. I got into Scientology to win at life, not to lose at it. Declaring bankruptcy is losing at life."

Tim Said, "Look at it this way, Alanzo: Let's say you are dead. And you are looking back on your life. On one hand, you went bankrupt. But on the other hand, you went OT III!"

I stood a up and started screaming.

What??? What is this one? The "Now You're Dead Close" from Big League Sales??? I don't remember that one!"

There were other, similarly insane things being run on me hard at the time at AOLA, and I was finally seeing it all.

But the "Now You're Dead Close" from Timmy "Baby" Edwards was one of the main eye-openers for me.

I was gone within two months. (I had to write up all the reports and get it all corrected, you see)

Otherwise, that would have been my last Scientology reg cycle.

Thanks, Tim!!!

Hope you are still using that "Now You're Dead Close"!

Highly effective!

Jesus, he was a brilliant reg! Clearly he still is, he is eating better than his colleges, that is for sure.

'Now you are dead' I'll remember that one!