What's new

Enter the matrix

Lohan2008

Gold Meritorious Patron
Finding a taylor for this guy who could outfit him in proper atire, would be quite a challenge.
Pete

I disagree Pete, after look at the Phantom he got through countless customs just by wearing sunglasses, fedora and trenchcoat.... admitedly he could not go near schools or small children BUT a small price to pay for World Wide Dominance.

imgres

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Naga+Reptilian+zbrushcentral.com+WQ.jpg

By ther way, awesome reptilian picture. That is scary. He looks hungry.

I wouldn't worry. He has no teeth, no claws on hands or feet, and no genitals. Also his fingers are webbed right up to the tips so he's wearing mittens all the time.

Probably needs to be fed out of a bottle.

Paul

WildKat

Gold Meritorious Patron
The bottom line ... shit like this tends to discredit the well thought out alternative theories of events that are based upon solid general knowledge and understanding of a subject and some hardcore data that would lead to generally accurate speculation. My take is that shit like this is designed to move people into disregarding the truth by attempting to cammoflage it with nonsense.
Pete

I agree with this summary.

I read a bunch of stuff by Icke years ago. As usual, he has bits of craziness mixed in with stuff that really does make some sense. Kinda like LRH.

But discounting the whole subject of "alternative ideas" leaves us with what?
Watch Fox News and take your Ritalin? Shut up and do your job? Don't look over here! Nothing to see here, move along, move along.....

At the very least, these subjects are entertaining. And can also serve to help you spot "cults in the making" so you can be more discerning about what you dive into in your quest for answers.

freethinker

Sponsor
The blue color can come from taking what one thinks is colloidal silver that builds up in the system and changes the pigment of the skin. There was a guy in the news a while back who that happened to and he was blue. Google blue colloidal silver guy and you may find it.

The reason why the monarchy in England is called blue bloods is because the blood appears blue when they bleed.You can google that.
The last line of my posts when I mentioned the Anunaki and the greys was done in jest, BTW. And that particular artist conception of a Reptoid does not match descriptions of those who claim to have been on "the inside" of the deep black project world and who claim to have seen these critters. Also, a lot of the races "out there" are more or less humanoid, such as the tall greys. There are supposed to be blue humanoids as well. I may have actually seen one of them riding on a bus in the LA area once, no shit. He was an unusual looking character, with a greyish blue hue to his skin. My assumption at the time was that he was suffering from some sort of severe ailment, perhaps liver related, altho those guys generally have a distinct yellowish color. I didn't say anything to him, nor did anybody else on the bus. I suppose that all of the bus riders thought that this was a guy with some wierd ailment and that it was none of their business and nobody wants to offend someone riding a public bus. I am not saying for sure that he WAS a blue-greyish hued alien, not by a long shot. He probably WAS from here, with some sort of wierd disease. But who really knows.

Pete

Smilla

Ordinary Human
If he wasn't such a virulent antisemite I'd take him a bit more seriously, but he is, so I don't.

Smilla

Ordinary Human
My opinion is that 'conspiracy' has become an entertainment genre, much like 'dark fantasy' vampire/zombie books and films. In light of that, I see people like David Ice as being entertainers.

GoNuclear

Gold Meritorious Patron
The blue color can come from taking what one thinks is colloidal silver that builds up in the system and changes the pigment of the skin. There was a guy in the news a while back who that happened to and he was blue. Google blue colloidal silver guy and you may find it.

The reason why the monarchy in England is called blue bloods is because the blood appears blue when they bleed.You can google that.

I am not familiar with that bit about the royals, but, as far as colloidal silver ... the condition you are talking about is argeria. In order to get that, you would have to drink quarts per day over at least a 6 month period of time. It is extremely rare. I doubt that is what I saw. It was probably some disease.

Pete

Smilla

Ordinary Human
Naga+Reptilian+zbrushcentral.com+WQ.jpg

I wouldn't worry. He has no teeth, no claws on hands or feet, and no genitals. Also his fingers are webbed right up to the tips so he's wearing mittens all the time.

Probably needs to be fed out of a bottle.

Paul

Would make a fabulous pet.

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
Would make a fabulous pet.

Yeah! ;D

I suppose I can have one drilled to bath me, hold my ashtray, do my laundry, get me out of the bed at 11 o'clock...

No I am joking
The Society for the prevention of cruelty to animal will never allow it

Last edited:

Smilla

Ordinary Human
Come on now, Smilla, stop staring at his tail.

[FONT=Courier New, monospace]@Downsub.Salamander. Comm logged for passage through Data Analysis Turbine soonwise. AI states probability behavior curve change negligable @ nowpoint.[/FONT]UVB-76, UVB-76 — 93 882 naimina 74 14 35 74 — 9 3 8 8 2 nikolai, anna, ivan, michail, ivan, nikolai, anna, 7, 4, 1, 4, 3, 5, 7, 4.[FONT=Courier New, monospace]Subject placid. Amnesia neg appro @ nowpoint. Flag chromosome pairs 7, 15, 19. Maintain cog. Smoothing level 7. Data Turbine Analysis [/FONT][FONT=Courier New, monospace]Queued[/FONT][FONT=Courier New, monospace] for downsub nextest. Message ends. Upsubbed fullwise.[/FONT]> Logged > Standbyed.

[FONT=Courier New, monospace]Oh sorry, I think I typed that into the wrong box. Yes, that's a very fine tail he's got there.
[/FONT]

[FONT=Courier New, monospace]
[/FONT]

Smilla

Ordinary Human
Yeah! ;D

I suppose I can have on drilled to bath me, hold my ashtray, do my laundry, get me out of the bed at 11 o'clock...

No I am joking
The Society for the prevention of cruelty to animal will never allow it

Quite right too :)

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
Here's one reptilian pet for you

15fssjt.jpg

He can do renovation - custom your mini-van- do renovations in your garage, make beautifull wood crafted art furnitures -

As you can see he is presently being drilled into the EPF

Should you become my good buddy it's for you anytime as long as you wish

* Keep it secret as ''reptilian'' trafficking may be given many years of emprisonnement

Smilla

Ordinary Human
Here's one reptilian pet for you

15fssjt.jpg

He can do renovation - custom your mini-van- do renovations in your garage, make beautifull wood crafted art furnitures -

As you can see he is presently being drilled into the EPF

Should you become my good buddy it's for you anytime as long as you wish

* Keep it secret as ''reptilian'' trafficking may be given many years of emprisonnement

I bet he's great at scratching itchy backs :)

rich

Silver Meritorious Patron
http://vimeo.com/34600997
Freethink: I don't think the author Ed Chairini is on to anything. I think he is a sneaky little lying bastard and someone is feeding him data. But it's pretty fascinating data. If you take it on a gradient from video 1 on up you will eventually see that the greenberg familly as a small group and the Pima county sheriffs as a small group keep showing up in odd places. Do you really need to look at their ears to identify them? No, it is pretty obvious. Sometimes the voices and body movements are obvious. Of course the biggest question is the conspiracy within the conspiracy- who is Ed Chairini?
Someone is trying to turn mankind into slaves , and , yes, I do find that kind of entertaining. It's a game. I'm gonna bet on the good guys.