What's new

Ex-member of the CoS- Brian Cox

[QUOTE =DoneDeal;780505]My bold below, and this quote is about the purif.

lol. That's funny. But back in my day it was a relatively cheap scn service. (though the most expensive to deliver, couldn't get the power, water and vitamin companies to work for free ya know) It was sold to everyone.

I've a question. I've not given the FZ much thought. I'm curious. Can you name any policies they have chucked? Like is the FSM idea still alive and well?

What about KSW or Tech degrades? Do you guy's use the new re-written books? Or the old ones.

Do you guy's believe your helping save the planet one person at a time? Thus the saving of it being the underlying purpose.

And I mean it, not trying to be a smart ass.

Wow. Lotsa great questions. Let me try to answer a few.

First of all, and I understand why some may have a hard time believing this, but what's true to you is what's true. Especially so, because if you find anyone trying to run some kind of thing you don't agree with (eg. ethics, auditing, reg cycles) , you get up, walk away... And if you're still interested, go find someone else who agrees.

There's no FreeZone Int who will insist you hadn't donated enough to reach an EP! Lol

So my answers need to be understood as what I and those I'm working with practice.

Also, for reference there's a site: st83.org

It gives one reference that seems to be written to be safe for people in the Orgs still. But it's about just throwing away anything that came out after 83. The finance police take - over.

The Orgs run havingness for every session. My cs says that's not necessary. KSW has been removed from some checklists in FreeZone. It's an ARCx to tell me people that the future of every man woman and child depends on what we do here... Etc. I know auditors who don't personally agree with statement and I'm agnostic on it myself.

We do not use ANYTHING that has come out since DM took over. They've all been altered.

As far as FSMs, each auditor and group decides their own policies on things like that.

I don't even know how my group does things. But I'm willing to accept any money they want to give me if anyone here wants to mention me to them. (That was completely tongue in cheek.) :)[/QUOTE]

Interesting. I know Pat very well. I always found havingness somewhat irelevant. And come to think of it never had anyone run it in the FZ. It may
well be good for many others, but mostly in the FZ I did solo. I did once run it on myself in the form of "walk around the block" when OT 2 was producing lots of anaten and it did the trick, and I could go back to an OT 2 session. But that was not exactly havingness at end of session. It was an "assist" to enable me to get back into session.

There is no uniformity of what people use in the FZ. Many will use FSM
payments. I've been offered but people know by now I won't accept.

Most will do their best to keep to KSW. Some militantly. Most stick to red on white.

Most prefer to stick to original books. Its an enormous job to fact check them all. Dulloldfart has done some of this on Scn 88008 and viewed it favourably. However this is the organisation who re-defined the F/N, a disaster.

Clearly the FZ MUST chuck at least some green on white. Specially the issues that describe anyone doing what the FZ does as suppressive. Also
most is not relevant to individuals and small groups.
 
:
:

Ok I agree with some of what you have said and I would like to find out a little more. Can you recommend a good FZ approved LRH book which has not been defiled by David Miscavige. And I want to improve things in my personal relationships. Can you please recommend a FZ auditor who is not DM defiled and who does not demand money (yuck!) and who does not apply any [STRIKE]LRH[/STRIKE] DM ethics policy or tech. And I would like to give my auditor a list of what I want him/her to run on me because I hate the COS dictatorial stuff.
And can we leave the meter out of it please? That shit was added by DM. Ron never said you MUST use an emeter did he? Please acknowledge my spiritual playmates when you enter the room. Some of them hate being ignored all the time. When you give auditing commands or questions use the OZ/NZ plural "youse". Example: Do youse have an ARC break? That saves us getting confused.
 
just a quick note here. I have no time to answer everybody today but I do intend to!

just wanted to let you know I haven't forgotten about you. I'll see y'all soon
 
just a quick note here. I have no time to answer everybody today but I do intend to!

just wanted to let you know I haven't forgotten about you. I'll see y'all soon
Okay.. Gotta give it to the guy.. That's pretty cool :)
thank you Brian <3
 
Hi,

I'm a former member of the "Corporate Scientology" world as Marty Rathbun would call it. I'm very interested in hearing from other people who are out that I might have run into on the past.

I started out in Champaign mission in December of 1993. I then went to St Louis Org where I was immediately sent to Flag to be on the TTC. I was a part of the group that was going to bring back GAT, but i didn't like the culture there so I left.

Hi Brian! Welcome.

I was at Flag for the GAT training push, with the Philly org staff. How long did you stay? You do look familiar to me, but I'm having trouble placing you exactly. My name is Kim Loss.
 
All I know is if I was Brian I would really not be enjoying this interrogation, no matter how well meaning we all are. He has eyes to read, and a mind to think, and a will to make choices. They are his to make. All of us have the right to make our own spiritual decisions no matter how ridiculous or dangerous others think they may be. In any case, I'm sure he has gotten the message that many think he's doing a foolish thing. I think it's sad that he has been feeling attacked just because he was honest about his own story.

Thank you very kindly for your support, Purple.

But I don't really even think I am being attacked. Not successfully anyway if that is the intent.

Mostly I think the crusaders from the "don't do this or that process" are just doing the same thing the Church of Scientology is doing; desperately trying to save the world.

And they're using my post for their cause. I'm just sitting here and blinking at it mostly. Lol
 
Fantastic! Another glowing testimonial for Hubbard's red & white tech!
If it's true for you that these practices, procedures and the science will help you on your spiritual path who am I to tell you it otherwise? Clearly this young lady is on her way to spiritual enlightenment thanks to man best friend and the profound thought leader of the 20th century, Mr. L. Ron Hubbard!

By all mean continue to spread the word that this tech is good and makes people healthy! After all, it is a red & white.
http://www.abc.net.au/lateline/content/2013/s3698162.htm

You keep using that word "science". Notice I haven't used it, if you will.

And yep! The tech works for me. It is my spiritual path. Paths can change as people grow. But someone trying to persuade me to change right now really makes no sense to me.
 
Lol, Brian - you do realise the fact we might "have a hard time believing it" means you really don't think our "truths" are true at all! Because once your truth is true, ours can't also be, can it? But, no, you're right, I don't agree with that. The sky isn't red because I think it is. That's partly how you can tell when somebody goes insane - à la A Beautiful Mind.

What it means is...I'm at peace with you believing in red skies. And I see no way I can really evaluate whether it really is to you or not. So why would it bother me?
 
:
:

Ok I agree with some of what you have said and I would like to find out a little more. Can you recommend a good FZ approved LRH book which has not been defiled by David Miscavige. And I want to improve things in my personal relationships. Can you please recommend a FZ auditor who is not DM defiled and who does not demand money (yuck!) and who does not apply any [STRIKE]LRH[/STRIKE] DM ethics policy or tech. And I would like to give my auditor a list of what I want him/her to run on me because I hate the COS dictatorial stuff.
And can we leave the meter out of it please? That shit was added by DM. Ron never said you MUST use an emeter did he? Please acknowledge my spiritual playmates when you enter the room. Some of them hate being ignored all the time. When you give auditing commands or questions use the OZ/NZ plural "youse". Example: Do youse have an ARC break? That saves us getting confused.

Torrent the whole library. I did.
 
Hi Brian! Welcome.

I was at Flag for the GAT training push, with the Philly org staff. How long did you stay? You do look familiar to me, but I'm having trouble placing you exactly. My name is Kim Loss.

I remember your name, Kim. But your picture is a bit fuzzy.
 
You keep using that word "science". Notice I haven't used it, if you will.

And yep! The tech works for me. It is my spiritual path. Paths can change as people grow. But someone trying to persuade me to change right now really makes no sense to me.


Understood.

When I first got the debbie cook email message of last year, it opened my eyes. At least in the sense that, that message got me to start investigating scientology on the internet, which I had not done before. If I had not received her message, I'd probably still be in.

So I started researching. In fact I read every coming out story on Marty's place. And then I looked further and finally started reading stories here. I found what was lacking on Marty's place and other sites was the old timers, people involved from the beginning of dianetics. I found those stories here. And of course I compared their stories to my experiences. And then I read some of the books like Jon Atack, corydon, cooper, Nancy Many.

And Arnie's website. And much more, in that I have the time to really look and I understand others do have the time as I do.

Anyways, I also have the experience of observing actual clears and ot's in present time, that are still in.

That was my path more or less.
 
... I found what was lacking on Marty's place and other sites was the old timers, people involved from the beginning of dianetics. ...

FWIW, Brian mentioned he was involved with FZ Elma. FZ Elma is run by Pat & Ray Krenik. Pat has been a senior tech person dating back to the 60's, possibly the late '50s. She was an "old timer" back when she left in the '80s. Nor is she the only "old timer" still kicking around in the FZ.

Not all the "old timers" wind up on esmb, although most apparently left the church many years ago.


Mark A. Baker :)
 
You keep using that word "science". Notice I haven't used it, if you will.

And yep! The tech works for me. It is my spiritual path. Paths can change as people grow. But someone trying to persuade me to change right now really makes no sense to me.

Does hubbard and scientology mention love? How about compassion or kindness? Maybe gratitude or forgiveness? A little acceptance or humility? A dollop of inner harmony would do as well. I don't recall any of these qualities being mentioned, much less taught within scientology. How far is your growth supposed to evolve without even this short list of wonderful pieces of spiritual humanity being explored? Why sell yourself short with a cookie cutter fallacy (scientology) that intentionally has no humanity in it? A major part of hubbard's indoctrination with scientology isn't convincing anyone of it, it's convincing yourself it works... where's the growth in that?
 
Top