What's new

Ex-member of the CoS- Brian Cox

... Do you think this many "OTs" could be wrong?

:hysterical:

TG1

Quite easily. Their own posts regarding their histories with the church have made that quite clear. And for several, crusading about "the need for others not to be wrong" has become their latest mistake. :whistling:


Mark A. Baker :innocent:
 
Not quite, but close enough. Concomitant with that definition, of course, and as per L Ron Hubbard, anyone who practises Scientology outside the organisation is a squirrel. Thus, Scientology outside of the cult is not, by Scientology's own definition, Scientology. It needs a new name. Hubbardism, or something, but, yeah, Whomeverology is probably the most accurate.

I have a couple copies of it, I've read it many times and I've posted the definitions. My post stands as is.
 
I have a couple copies of it, I've read it many times and I've posted the definitions. My post stands as is.

tumblr_lv5aq9JPG31qk6dwmo1_500.jpg
 
That none of us are arbiters of reality. We are, in effect, giving Brian our opinions. Opinions. Not reality. We ain't gawd, yanno.

Umm, no. He got fooled. That's well established fact. That he still thinks that the "Bridge" leads to some higher spiritual state makes that De Facto...

BTW, if you are a parent, you BETTER be an arbiter of reality for your kids or, they end up playing in the freeway trying to "establish their own reality".... :duh:
 
That none of us are arbiters of reality. We are, in effect, giving Brian our opinions. Opinions. Not reality. We ain't gawd, yanno.
It is not my opinion that Lisa is dead or that young girl from Twain is a mess.. It is a fact..and why? Bc of the Introspection Rundown. Red & white.
 
Umm, no. He got fooled. That's well established fact. That he still thinks that the "Bridge" leads to some higher spiritual state makes that De Facto...

BTW, if you are a parent, you BETTER be an arbiter of reality for your kids or, they end up playing in the freeway trying to "establish their own reality".... :duh:

He's not in CofS. it's fine.
 
It is not my opinion that Lisa is dead or that young girl from Twain is a mess.. It is a fact..and why? Bc of the Introspection Rundown. Red & white.

I was under the impression that Mr. Cox is not in CofS and has indicated that he does not agree with all of Scn. So you could check with him about the murder issue and see where he stands on that.
 
Top