I think you have the book, but here is one Zinj floated a while ago.
![]()
OH-gawd----folks-the photo is not 'uncle sam"-it is another.....I don't have the book in question but I know that my name is in it--good lord--what has happened to this world---we need "hotties"-please post photos of your favorites and let us get back to our business.

I see Dave Richards, John Hoffman, Jill Press, Jill Press's mother, Jeff Kronin, Wisner, Lorraine Shefferman, and I think John Ruane to the right of Wisner. Also Rich Arnold. I see half of Sydney's head in the lower photo. Can't remember her last name. EDIT: SYDNEY DAVIS.
![]()
What a treat! Do ya think you could scan these photos about 4-5 times bigger? As one who works professionally with computer graphics, when you can see detail - it's so much more enjoyable - and those group shots, you might see something you didn't know was there. All you have to do is increase the dpi setting before you scan.
So, I see Jill and John's wedding. I was there and remember that day.

I'm afraid to enlarge them. It may reveal body thetans or Guardian Office Personnel that were lurking around.![]()

I-hereby-declare-that NO photo of "uncle sam' is to be seen in any of the above photos-thanks God ! These photos bring up "way too much" of what it was like way back then--simply put--this crowd of folks were a fun bunch of young talented and very "idealistic" Americans who were looking for nirvana and found hubbard by accident--far as I know not too many of us were damaged and some of us are doing very well in our wogdom--this is like looking backward in history as the water has already passed by in the current of time.



Alright, enough of this nbantering and tomfoolary... SOMEBODY please find a nude pic of Pandora and post it so we can all rest! Anybody!
She has to be naked.
Also provocative would be nice.
Perhaps even (CENSORED)?![]()
Rest assured every effort has been expended to find the Hustler spread. No rock has been left unturned, she has been sought after by all of us and we come up empty handed. Perhaps that is as it should be. My memory of her is better than any picture.



Alright, enough of this nbantering and tomfoolary... SOMEBODY please find a nude pic of Pandora and post it so we can all rest! Anybody!
She has to be naked.
Also provocative would be nice.
Perhaps even (CENSORED)?![]()
Why don't you do it.
Use these search terms.
1975, 1976
Greek
big tits
hypnotic eyes
great smile
Maybe I have Google throttled back with my Net Nanny.






There's really that many hits on big tits? I'm shocked.
Alright, enough of this nbantering and tomfoolary... SOMEBODY please find a nude pic of Pandora and post it so we can all rest! Anybody!
She has to be naked.
Also provocative would be nice.
Perhaps even (CENSORED)?![]()
I and others have made The Pandora Search several times. Pandora did a photo shoot for Hustler Magazine. I have seen the publication and the article she is contained in is, appropriately enough, titled "Pandora's Box".
I nor anyone else I know of has found these pics on the Horny...er... Holy Internet, but you are invited to again make the search.
You might even buy/collect up all the issues of Hustler and look through them. Let's see, this photo shoot would have been in the late 70s more than likely. My guess would be that '76-'79 would be the time zone.
If it was titled "Pandora's Box", I'd try March 1979, Volume 5 Issue #9
http://hustlermagazinebackissues.com/hustlermagHUST197903.htm
In sooth, Winston - that is a lovely statement and compliment!
Are you gettin' sentimental in these times... as I am? :wink2:
Mike and EP