What's new

FCDC circa 1970

Status
Not open for further replies.
The OP mentions the early 1970s - what a fascinating time to be living and working in Washington: Vietnam, Watergate, the "Over-The-Hill-Gang". Any recollections . . .
 
Wall of shame

We know who you are.......

Wall.jpg
 
bogey at six o'clock and closing

Right Noxzema, I believe what I believe and you like tits. This is well established. Getting back to present time, The Flagship Appollo is now within 3000yds and closing. We need to get some dialogue going here. Hey TAJ! Wazzup? Winston. Yo! Hey! I've been out of touch. How's your son? Is he back? As I recall he was due for rotation somewhere in the current timeframe.

OK Mizzzzz Tictock. Oh errr...ummm... it's not a theory. It is also so far as I know not proven published verified and established scientific fact. I am an interested party here. I never went into great detail about it with you but as you know I had a radical spiritual contretemps back in 1975. Subsequent research has been very very fruitful but the insights gained all relate to ancilliary factors. The vile fulminous fulgurating heartmeat core of it remains mysterious. You and I were also in touch before during and after a second somewhat similar but very different occorence in 1980. I got roughed up pretty bad and lost everything but it was mostly absent the infernal daemonic dimension of 1975. Now what have you learned since then? Where does the term "Tulpa" derive? Is the word recently coined or does it date back to the Babylonian? Speak up. This is interesting material sure to get us hits on the thread. Good God Man, haven't you checked the stats lately?!? The Tulpa's Flagship thread is gaining on us!

Owwww..OOGAH! Owwww,,OOGAH!

Sound the General Quarters! All hands on deck! Man your battle stations!

Anyone got a filmclip of Pandora bellydancing?
 
Right Noxzema, I believe what I believe and you like tits. This is well established. Getting back to present time, The Flagship Appollo is now within 3000yds and closing. We need to get some dialogue going here. Hey TAJ! Wazzup? Winston. Yo! Hey! I've been out of touch. How's your son? Is he back? As I recall he was due for rotation somewhere in the current timeframe.

OK Mizzzzz Tictock. Oh errr...ummm... it's not a theory. It is also so far as I know not proven published verified and established scientific fact. I am an interested party here. I never went into great detail about it with you but as you know I had a radical spiritual contretemps back in 1975. Subsequent research has been very very fruitful but the insights gained all relate to ancilliary factors. The vile fulminous fulgurating heartmeat core of it remains mysterious. You and I were also in touch before during and after a second somewhat similar but very different occorence in 1980. I got roughed up pretty bad and lost everything but it was mostly absent the infernal daemonic dimension of 1975. Now what have you learned since then? Where does the term "Tulpa" derive? Is the word recently coined or does it date back to the Babylonian? Speak up. This is interesting material sure to get us hits on the thread. Good God Man, haven't you checked the stats lately?!? The Tulpa's Flagship thread is gaining on us!

Owwww..OOGAH! Owwww,,OOGAH!

Sound the General Quarters! All hands on deck! Man your battle stations!

Anyone got a filmclip of Pandora bellydancing?

I never left present time. You have a time machine or sumthin'?

I have said video but it will cost you. :whistling:
 
Right Noxzema, I believe what I believe and you like tits. This is well established. Getting back to present time, The Flagship Appollo is now within 3000yds and closing. We need to get some dialogue going here. Hey TAJ! Wazzup? Winston. Yo! Hey! I've been out of touch. How's your son? Is he back? As I recall he was due for rotation somewhere in the current timeframe.

OK Mizzzzz Tictock. Oh errr...ummm... it's not a theory. It is also so far as I know not proven published verified and established scientific fact. I am an interested party here. I never went into great detail about it with you but as you know I had a radical spiritual contretemps back in 1975. Subsequent research has been very very fruitful but the insights gained all relate to ancilliary factors. The vile fulminous fulgurating heartmeat core of it remains mysterious. You and I were also in touch before during and after a second somewhat similar but very different occorence in 1980. I got roughed up pretty bad and lost everything but it was mostly absent the infernal daemonic dimension of 1975. Now what have you learned since then? Where does the term "Tulpa" derive? Is the word recently coined or does it date back to the Babylonian? Speak up. This is interesting material sure to get us hits on the thread. Good God Man, haven't you checked the stats lately?!? The Tulpa's Flagship thread is gaining on us!

Owwww..OOGAH! Owwww,,OOGAH!

Sound the General Quarters! All hands on deck! Man your battle stations!

Anyone got a filmclip of Pandora bellydancing?

This post is definitely today's winner. I can't even reply to it yet. I seem to need to do a tit thing first:

remiq.net_6931.jpg



Two minutes later:


handbra.jpg
 
Originally Posted by Commander Birdsong
___Right Noxzema, I believe what I believe and you like tits. This is well established. Getting back to present time, The Flagship Appollo is now within 3000yds and closing. We need to get some dialogue going here. Hey TAJ! Wazzup? Winston. Yo! Hey! ___.


vvvvio.jpg
 
You took the words right out of my mouth Mystic. I suggest we diminish the soft core porn and resume writing memoir. What happened in our time was much closer to what the study and practice of dianetic counseling can and should be than anything else that has ever happened in Cl IV/V orgs before or since. Things happened that were Right that don't happen now. For instance, do you remember when Expanded Dianetics was introduced? Rebecca and I were the first two auditrs through the course. Very quickly one of her XD pc's demanded a refund (probably the result of CSing by registrar) and she was assigned a condition of Liability and Chain Locker. I wasn't crazy about that but we were Sea Org and I'm a vet and yeah tuff stuff is where it's at. But, like everyone else I was very pleased two days later when Ulf Rehnquist showed up stopped it and gave an apologia.

Diminishing the soft core porn is what got us into this mess in the first place.
 
You may not want to stir TAJ. Or then, you might. If it's a debate about the "tech" you want then he could accommodate because he is a masterdebater.

However. be careful what you wish for, he has seen through the con and may not be as warm and fuzzy about auditing and shit as you might imagine.

My hidden data line (phone and email) tells me that he is likely lurking but has other things on his plate that would make him less inclined to reenter the fray, nautical battles notwithstanding.

My momma always said, Life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get.

That's all I'm gonna say about that.




:bigcry:
​
 
See that, I didn't use the word tit or post an image of a breast in the previous post.

If this doesn't prove that I am not a shallow person then I don't know what will.

1283976989341.gif
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top