This world, this life will never suffer from too much beauty, wisdom and love, I believe. I think it needs it all. All it can get.
Peace.
This world, this life will never suffer from too much beauty, wisdom and love, I believe. I think it needs it all. All it can get.
Peace.
Here is an interesting look at some of the Rothschild-Bilderberger blackarts rituals. Note who is on the 100,000. Yer buddy, the dude that put the Federal Reserve in charge.
http://www.coolcrack.com/2011/02/very-rare-old-us-dollar-bills-22-pics.html
I have always wondered if anyone ever took a photo of one of his strides in the dirt of the track. I understand it measured about 20 feet from front to back when he was really moving. One of the greatest horses ever.
Does she play the "cello"? If -not--what does she play? It is difficult to ascertain what instruments would suit her as she is just wearing what mother nature calls "her birthday suit".
The FCDC thread has not been seen for a while--due to the fact that all of it's staff have "BLOWN" ! They have seen the light that ESMB has cast upon the darkness of the cos.

Carmelo--that clip was worth all 5 minutes---the word embarrassment has never been used as well in the whole history of our world. Congratulations on making me laugh so hard - I fell off my chair !! On my way to the ER to get fixed-may have broken my arm..... the wife doesn't know that I hurt myself--can't wait to explain to her how it happened--not sure what's she going to do to me. Just hope she doesn't break the other arm.