What's new

FCDC circa 1970

Status
Not open for further replies.
I herein under share with my most beloved friends some culture from our time on staff. Warning its gay disco - not inocent opera but it is theta nonetheless.

[video=youtube;y_p-gacgSns]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_p-gacgSns[/video]
 
I herein under share with my most beloved friends some culture from our time on staff. Warning its gay disco - not inocent opera but it is theta nonetheless.

[video=youtube;y_p-gacgSns]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_p-gacgSns[/video]

"Theta"??? A letter in the Greek alphabet. See, I know this schoidt as in my idiot days called "college student" I joined one of their so-called "fraternities", Delta Chi, and by golly, had to learn the Greek alphabet.
 

"Theta"??? A letter in the Greek alphabet. See, I know this schoidt as in my idiot days called "college student" I joined one of their so-called "fraternities", Delta Chi, and by golly, had to learn the Greek alphabet.

I joined Theta Xi.

and when I read hubbard,

I thought it was a sign from the gods. LOL
 
I joined Theta Xi.

and when I read hubbard,

I thought it was a sign from the gods. LOL

Theta Xi was the stoner chapter on my campus.
But my frat was the first in the history of my educational institution to call the cops on its own party. :omg:
 
Theta Xi was the stoner chapter on my campus.
But my frat was the first in the history of my educational institution to call the cops on its own party. :omg:

my campus & chapter was when Animal House came out.

And boy did we play the part. What fun we had. :thumbsup:
 
My Tau Kappa Epsilon was closed, and the house seized do to drug charges. Ah what innocent times - and the girls were so young.
 
My Tau Kappa Epsilon was closed, and the house seized do to drug charges. Ah what innocent times - and the girls were so young.

Oh a nice pot-high giggle.

We had a nice, innocent (giggle giggle) party at our house one time, inviting a sorority over for afternoon punch. Shhhh...don't tell anyone, the "punch" was laced with Everclear. We served the drinks bathed in different colors, red, green, blue, etc. After a couple of hours, wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee....


 

Oh a nice pot-high giggle.

We had a nice, innocent (giggle giggle) party at our house one time, inviting a sorority over for afternoon punch. Shhhh...don't tell anyone, the "punch" was laced with Everclear. We served the drinks bathed in different colors, red, green, blue, etc. After a couple of hours, wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee....



Yes - punch and grain is so refreshing. But it makes warm nuisance of clothing.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top