Winston Smith
Flunked Scientology
oh my
I think Jozin is safe by me. Before I ever was introduced to firearms (by my sons) I was anti-gun. Before I bought my first firearm, I read extensively about gun law and safety. Didn't even own one and read up on all that.
A few weeks ago I made my last firearm purchase...a Winchester Model 94, made in 1969 to commemorate the Golden Spike (1869) at Promontory, Utah.
(duh, connected the oceans by rail) It is an absolutely beautiful rifle. But I am done.
I think Jozin is safe by me. Before I ever was introduced to firearms (by my sons) I was anti-gun. Before I bought my first firearm, I read extensively about gun law and safety. Didn't even own one and read up on all that.
A few weeks ago I made my last firearm purchase...a Winchester Model 94, made in 1969 to commemorate the Golden Spike (1869) at Promontory, Utah.
(duh, connected the oceans by rail) It is an absolutely beautiful rifle. But I am done.
