What's new

FCDC circa 1970

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dirty old man, you say? Hrmmm....


Hey you crazy kids, git off mah lawn so I kin read mah porn! *shake cane*
 
AnonSparrow was outside the org today videoing the arrival of people for the OT committee meeting. As you can imagine, being one of the oldest Scn fields in the world, the turnout was just amazing. You may see some old friends....you certainly won't see any new ones.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HcWUxkmIDLk
 
By George! I think she's got it!

(she did forget the 'wanna piece of candy' part though)

Zinj
It'd only be a true dirty ole man who would even think about the "candy" thing. :coolwink:

I'm with TAJ - I'd be proud to have this gutsy chickie babe as my daughter too. :)
 
Me Too!!!!!!!

It'd only be a true dirty ole man who would even think about the "candy" thing. :coolwink:

I'm with TAJ - I'd be proud to have this gutsy chickie babe as my daughter too. :)

DCAnon is so very special to me as she is so very active in our ongoing effort to eradicate this planet of "SPs"=scientological persons. I- hereby- declare that she is to be given extraordinary care by any and all --ex-fcdc-old timers! Yes- it's true that we old timers do not have to resort to our usual behaviors of obsessiveness in all things regarding-hottieness and that being said-DCAnon may title herself any way she deems [this is a first].
 
I'm going to have to find a walker so I can fit in. :( Ooooh, or one of those motorized scooters! :D



pirate.jpg
 
DCAnon is so very special to me as she is so very active in our ongoing effort to eradicate this planet of "SPs"=scientological persons. I- hereby- declare that she is to be given extraordinary care by any and all --ex-fcdc-old timers! Yes- it's true that we old timers do not have to resort to our usual behaviors of obsessiveness in all things regarding-hottieness and that being said-DCAnon may title herself any way she deems [this is a first].
Does this mean that I can't be a cantankerous old coot in her presence!?

Wait.. I can circumvent the regulation since I had my first CoS experience in 1973.. So I'm unelegible for the club!

:yes:
 
Mr Puckel

Does this mean that I can't be a cantankerous old coot in her presence!?

Wait.. I can circumvent the regulation since I had my first CoS experience in 1973.. So I'm unelegible for the club!

:yes:

Of course- you can be all that you are capable of being in her presence-she is all about "individuality". Most of us ex-fcder-old timers got in as soon as we were able to make our first major mistakes in life so - to us--you are almost a youngster so YES-you are eligible--as we old and so very ex regges say-more the merrier!
 
MTV

From today's Washington Post:



Dupont Mystery: 'Real World' Or Not?

Internet sleuths spent the weekend mulling unconfirmed tips that MTV's "The Real World" has already picked a group-house locale in Washington -- a brick mansion in Dupont Circle currently overtaken by construction crews. Evidence thus far: DCist.com quoted a teller at the bank next-door saying the lady at the dry cleaners said the "Real World" was moving in.

So we did the old "reporter" thing and, you know, made a phone call to Doug Jemal, D.C. super-developer and owner of 2000 S St., most recently used as office space. Is MTV your new tenant? "I can't tell you that!" he said, laughing. But ANC Commissioner Mike Feldstein told us that is, indeed, the house: Crews have been remodeling and gardening for the past couple of weeks, he said, with filming starting later this month and expected to last until November.


This house is at the opposite end of the block (20th street) as the org. Wonder if any of the Real Houser's will be body regged? Is body regging still going on?
 

Attachments

  • MTV-house.JPG
    MTV-house.JPG
    14.2 KB · Views: 42
I'm gonna cry

Body regging!!!!
I loved body regging!!!! I can hear the hiss--the boos and the cusses-of course - I wasn't the one being regged.
Ok- I hear you--and yes- I'll probably "go to hell" for what I did. But like all compulsive behavior-once you start-it's impossible to stop. I loved it when someone would say -nope-"I'm out of cash-time-whatever[it did not matter], because -I knew-I just knew-that I'd get their $$$$. Ok--start chanting your curses-anew! I'm so out of that place --now! But........
 
Body regging!!!!
I loved body regging!!!! I can hear the hiss--the boos and the cusses-of course - I wasn't the one being regged.
Ok- I hear you--and yes- I'll probably "go to hell" for what I did. But like all compulsive behavior-once you start-it's impossible to stop. I loved it when someone would say -nope-"I'm out of cash-time-whatever[it did not matter], because -I knew-I just knew-that I'd get their $$$$. Ok--start chanting your curses-anew! I'm so out of that place --now! But........

You can take the man out of his reg chair, but you can't take the regging out of the man.

The Anabaptist Jacques
 
When I was a public Scilon I would body route people into the org. on Saturdays. Markus Schneider and myself would do it every Saturday and we were good at it.

We ran into the problem of bringing too many people into the org. at one time. We had people sitting down -waiting- to take the personality test because all of the booths were filled already.

It's really amazing to think about all the people that used to be there and to see the org. now - totally totally dead on any given Saturday.

Also, it's surreal to be protesting in the same area I used to promote in!

Now I'm making up the damage by delivering an effective blow to the group I was pretending to be a part of but was actually PTS to on account of I didn't know that I really was or where I was having been out of present time due to pulling in the overt-motivator sequence that was supposed to be a make-wrong for the basic-basic on my pc folder.

Ah the iron.
 
Now I'm making up the damage by delivering an effective blow to the group I was pretending to be a part of but was actually PTS to on account of I didn't know that I really was or where I was having been out of present time due to pulling in the overt-motivator sequence that was supposed to be a make-wrong for the basic-basic on my pc folder.

Ah the iron.

This is the sort of convoluted mental masturbation thinking that got us into trouble in the first place.

I thank you for your service anyway. Carry on! :thumbsup:
 
to all....


if you haven't done it--ya just don't know-what a thrill is!
I'll never ever forget - getting the largest sale in org history from 2 people who never read a book after a 6 hour reg cycle-they bought everything I had to sell- of course the "stuff" did not work--but the thrill is in the do and not the have.
 
calling all regges

Important announcement! Pay attention now. Expert regges are in demand in various fields of endeavour! If you could talk a chickie into the sack, separate a fool from his money, sell out of all your wares then YOU have a future with AMWAY! or Cutco! or Shaklee! or Mary Kay! or (for the really big bucks) REAL ESTATE! Don't hesitate. Call now to sign up: 1 800 EAT SHIT.

If the operator tries to sell you shit, sell them your own personal "Touch (and I do mean touch) Assist" Reach out and feel someone. Be sure to charge commensurate with your expertise.
 
Last edited:
if you haven't done it--ya just don't know-what a thrill is!
I'll never ever forget - getting the largest sale in org history from 2 people who never read a book after a 6 hour reg cycle-they bought everything I had to sell- of course the "stuff" did not work--but the thrill is in the do and not the have.

I've been a salesman; many times even. Including for such bogus products as office supplies, life insurance and even even fake stereo systems for some bizarrely convoluted Korean credit/hope chest racketeers that I never actually did figure out, since I got out before it went too far.

Unfortunately, since I didn't *buy* the Scientology courses, I never managed to successfully silence those little voices that kept me from getting my 'thrill' :)

Thank you Ron!

Zinj
 
here's the kicker

I've been a salesman; many times even. Including for such bogus products as office supplies, life insurance and even even fake stereo systems for some bizarrely convoluted Korean credit/hope chest racketeers that I never actually did figure out, since I got out before it went too far.

Unfortunately, since I didn't *buy* the Scientology courses, I never managed to successfully silence those little voices that kept me from getting my 'thrill' :)

Thank you Ron!

Zinj

After the "big" sale-- I went to AOLA did the dance and was very unhappy with the whole"no result thing" so - I got the CO to let me do the shsbc and finally the day of reckoning-had to go back to the org and onto post. At that point I could not even sell a - book- no more magic-it was gone--I hated the org - hated sales--found my common sense and "left" that life. So the thrills turned to chills--and my "nightmare" was over---onward to "ex-doom"--took awhile to get my equilibrium and fade into wogism. Which of course led back into sales of sorts which allowed me to retire 15 years ago---that's my story and yes I had some laughs and high adventures while I was "in"but - now- after a year on esmb all I want Santa is a world without THE CULT!
 
After the "big" sale-- I went to AOLA did the dance and was very unhappy with the whole"no result thing" so - I got the CO to let me do the shsbc and finally the day of reckoning-had to go back to the org and onto post. At that point I could not even sell a - book- no more magic-it was gone--I hated the org - hated sales--found my common sense and "left" that life. So the thrills turned to chills--and my "nightmare" was over---onward to "ex-doom"--took awhile to get my equilibrium and fade into wogism. Which of course led back into sales of sorts which allowed me to retire 15 years ago---that's my story and yes I had some laughs and high adventures while I was "in"but - now- after a year on esmb all I want Santa is a world without THE CULT!

Uncle Sam, sounds like you didn't understand the illusions you were selling. That must be hard to suddenly realize what the whole con was about and therefore making it impossible to continue. I wonder how many other regges have the same realization.

In my situation in the band, at the end the stark reality of younger players taking over made my last years bleak. And now that I am gone, I see the very players who put pressure on me are having it placed on them by newbies. (See, music is a very competitive, pressure filled occupation regardless of how the audience percieves it.)

But we all are in a better place now.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top