What's new

FCDC circa 1970

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks--EP!

Sparrow is a guy, accordin' to my info - and how about this ole "hottie" from the previous century?http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RpqCBW_IVac Best we do not neglect the girls, guys! :wink2:

Ya bet that Julie is a hot "hotties"! She is one of the BESTEST of all Hotties! Thanks for the memories!
if she was at fcdc during the hottie regieme--there would of been "no stats"---everyone would of been off post trying to play "birds and the bees"with her.
Where is Carmel? We need her input as this thread is back on purpose and in a power climb! Kha khans all around!
 
I have left the cult. And one of the things that makes the cult a cult is the intolerance of "other" ideas.

I'm not defending Hubbard; I'm merely pointing out what I know to be true. Sorry if it upsets you. Actually I'm not sorry but I'm trying to be civil.

Some days it's difficult to switch back and forth between troll and gentleman.

Also L.Ron Hubbard raped me.

Sparrow you said LRH raped you. Everyone gay on Freewinds? Jus sayin
 
Originally Posted by sparrow
I have left the cult. And one of the things that makes the cult a cult is the intolerance of "other" ideas.

This gets my little gears going...SO that idiot in the White House is a cult leader, because there is DEFINITELY no tolerance for other ideas. One I like is the proposition that the USA build 100 new nuclear reactors in the next 20 years to handle all this bull crap "global farting" AND maybe become truly closer to energy independence, rather than publicly spouting that IRAN may have reactors for electriciy BUT THE UNITED STATES MAY NOT HAVE THEM.

We will indeed find ourselves being monitored by telescreens in the future, because the food nazis have the blessing of Obama.

I live about 10 miles from a nuclear reactor. It has, since its birth in 1981, NEVER had any incident at all. Hollywood really screwed us with fear mongering movies....and today, needless to say, nuke technology is very advanced. Unlike Chernobyl, where idiot Russians did not take any precautions or bone up on the latest construction techniques.

Methinks I have been unleashed.
 
Originally Posted by sparrow
I have left the cult. And one of the things that makes the cult a cult is the intolerance of "other" ideas.

This gets my little gears going...SO that idiot in the White House is a cult leader, because there is DEFINITELY no tolerance for other ideas. One I like is the proposition that the USA build 100 new nuclear reactors in the next 20 years to handle all this bull crap "global farting" AND maybe become truly closer to energy independence, rather than publicly spouting that IRAN may have reactors for electriciy BUT THE UNITED STATES MAY NOT HAVE THEM.

We will indeed find ourselves being monitored by telescreens in the future, because the food nazis have the blessing of Obama.

I live about 10 miles from a nuclear reactor. It has, since its birth in 1981, NEVER had any incident at all. Hollywood really screwed us with fear mongering movies....and today, needless to say, nuke technology is very advanced. Unlike Chernobyl, where idiot Russians did not take any precautions or bone up on the latest construction techniques.

Methinks I have been unleashed.

I think the part I bolded explains it all.

The Anabaptist Jacques
 
gun2_600.jpg
 
"Babes with guns."

Now that's what I all body-routers!

The Anabaptist Jacques

I was influenced by Master Zinjifar who almost always seems to have his grubby fingers on the pulse of a thread.

"Babes with guns."

Surefire way to cause Mystic and Winston to get a stiffy. Probably, Uncle Sam and TAJ too.

I'd include GoButton, but I heard he might need some other kind of motivation. (Is this bullbaiting, I forget?)
 
Last edited:
I was influenced by Master Zinjifar who almost always seems to have his grubby fingers on the pulse of a thread.

"Babes with guns."

Surefire way to cause Mystic and Winston to get a stiffy. Probably, Uncle Sam and TAJ too.

I'd include GoButton, but I heard he might need some other kind of motivation. (Is this bullbaiting, I forget?)

I would prefer them without guns. Chicks like that with guns can put undo pressures on a guy. Maybe you could put Anonymous maskes on them?

The Anabaptist Jacques
 
<snip>
Where is Carmel? We need her input as this thread is back on purpose and in a power climb! Kha khans all around!
Oh I'm here - giggling away or p'ssing meeself laughing when I open up this thread for my regular 'FCDC entertainment hit'. :happydance:

Good ta see you naughty buggers in 'fine form' again and looking after us girls, Unc - Carry on! :p :D :wink:
 
Didn't know there were any that didn't "think fer ya", EP! :confused2: - Glad to be here gettin' an edumacation finally. :whistling:


Noz, how on earth did you get hold of this photo of the ANZO body routers?

I got connections. :whistling:
 
Time is NOW!

I was influenced by Master Zinjifar who almost always seems to have his grubby fingers on the pulse of a thread.

"Babes with guns."

Surefire way to cause Mystic and Winston to get a stiffy. Probably, Uncle Sam and TAJ too.

I'd include GoButton, but I heard he might need some other kind of motivation. (Is this bullbaiting, I forget?)

It amazes me how if you assemble a group of OTs [I'm channeling lrh-here]and ask them to do the impossible rest assured that if they use the "tech" and use it correctly-the job ain't gonna git done. But - if [I'm back to my old self-here]-if you assemble a group of "blown-staff-dilettantes-who squirrel-who deride OT3-and are obviously out ethics mother fukors" you get a thread where you have staff hotties with automatic rifles-guy's who thrive next to nucelar power plants who love nothing more than hooking up with the girls with the rifles-who love these bad boys-and all together love to rick roll the osa-what do ya get?----laughs and more laughs which produce real case gain!!! Funny how it all works out for the best. [silly post-I know- but this is the fcdc thread]
 
I was talking to an old FCDCer last night. We were talking about the time that a bunch of us were visiting the Deitz's in Pennsylvannia. I think this was the last time I saw Mystic and Uncle Sam.
Anyway, the house was haunted, but I think about 6-8 of us ex-FCDCers scared away the ghost.
Was anybody here every at that haunted house?

The Anabaptist Jacques
 
I was there but I don't remember that specific visit.

I do remember one visit with Jeff and him talking me into eating raw oysters against my better judgment.

It didn't turn out well. First and last time for me. They remind me too much of clams. I am still haunted by the thought.

Herr Deitz, present time.

s1086592717_992.jpg
 
I was there but I don't remember that specific visit.

I do remember one visit with Jeff and him talking me into eating raw oysters against my better judgment.

It didn't turn out well. First and last time for me. They remind me too much of clams. I am still haunted by the thought.

Herr Deitz, present time.

s1086592717_992.jpg

He's not wearing his Iron Cross.

The Anabaptist Jacques
 
A true story???

He's not wearing his Iron Cross.

The Anabaptist Jacques

In the early 80's-Jeffery came to stay at our home for a few days as we were all invited to a wedding for 'Sherri Richards". On our way to the wedding we passed an Army Navy store-and Jeffery started screaming--stop the car I wanna go in. So in - we went--Jeffery being one of the most crazed men on the planet- started looking at all the old army gear. So - I "now in the mood" convinced Jeffery that he needed an army helmet- a canteen and some old [not working] hand grenades. Onward we went. Jeffery donned all this gear as we entered the reception area for the party. Needless to say Dave Richards and Craig Waters plus all others were not amused. Even I got strange looks as I could not stop laughing-especially when Jeffery tried to explain that it was me who "made" him buy this stuff.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top