What's new

FCDC circa 1970

Status
Not open for further replies.
Once when I was on staff at FCDC, I was highly commended for saving two women: one for the Dir Reg and one for the ED.
Goodnight folks, please remember to tip the moderators.

The Anabaptist Jacques
 
What???

Once when I was on staff at FCDC, I was highly commended for saving two women: one for the Dir Reg and one for the ED.
Goodnight folks, please remember to tip the moderators.

The Anabaptist Jacques

You mention Dir. Reg.-what- we had one?
If -we had one-who was it and what did they do-besides harassing the letter reges?
The real Dir Reg was the CO! And all he did was to make sure his reges were happy? He made sure we were well fed-were audited-had $$-had 2D's-kept the EO out of our wasy-kept the course supes away-he was a real good friend of the reges.
 
True story for Dave Barber

Wow so that was where the money went. I sure didn't get any money OR
"female companionship." Must have been the reason I left.

Once upon a time-true story- I was away on a tour and it was time for me to come back to the org. At that time-I didn't have a 2d so when I spoke to the CO about coming back-I asked him to have the latest hottie newbie gal help me to unpack my suitcase. Lo and behold-upon arriving back at the org there she was in all her glory waiting to help me. And she with the highest of arc -duplicated my intentions and completed her mission as so directed by the CO to put in my ruds. I did love my job and its' perks.But since then -I have come to realize the errors of my ways.
 
To Dave [I just can't resist this one]

that the guys who bring in the money get the money and chicks. Doesn't make me feel better however...
I suppose all scams are based on sex and money. Never ever seen a rich guy with a hag.

Dave the "auditing is the thing that is supposed to make you feel better"-not the chicks or the $$$.
But - no matter - the auditing was like a "quickie" or more like "Chinese food" right after you partake -you feel empty! For real---I did up to OT 7 and much to my chagrin it plain ole "didn't work". Wasted a lot of years and what's even worse-I did not help anyone-which was the whole purpose! It was betrayal on all flows!
 
And after all that "OT" shit:

And after all that "OT" shit, why, we find The Girls/The Boys ARE STILL THERE!!! :happydance:
 
Help is a funny word

You mean you didn't actually help the newest newbie? You never know, she may still be dreaming of unpacking your suitcase, getting it "unloaded."

Funny as it seems-I didn't help anyone-I wanted to help-but to me "help" implies-producing something of value, of worth that is enjoyed by another--I could very easily continue to be immature about my goings on at the org--but --you seem to be an individual who merits a more substantive dialogue.

Betrayal after trust is "key" in my still on going ruminations on my scn experience. I trusted and I got fucked-that's it for now. Except - I wish that mine and yours and others contributions on esmb may help others see the fraud that is the cos.
 
Betrayal after trust is "key" in my still on going ruminations on my scn experience. I trusted and I got fucked-that's it for now. Except - I wish that mine and yours and others contributions on esmb may help others see the fraud that is the cos.

I am finding that I am regaining my ability to trust from feeding the squirrels in my back yard.

There is one that trusts me completely. She just walks right up and eats right out of my hand. I cherish that trust and would never do anything to betray it.

It's strange, but it is healing me.
 
Hey there Alanzo

I am finding that I am regaining my ability to trust from feeding the squirrels in my back yard.

There is one that trusts me completely. She just walks right up and eats right out of my hand. I cherish that trust and would never do anything to betray it.

It's strange, but it is healing me.

I hear you--squirrels are kinda cool-now that I'm out! Beautiful "hotties" would be better! Actually- I made friends with all 20 of the kids in my neighborhood- but I don't feed them. Trust is so implicit-so vital - driving down a road we actually trust other drivers not to ram us. But- we were all so "betrayed" by lrh and his minions --his minions however have to work very hard so as not to find out that they were betrayed "too"-but-they continue to carry out the 'betrayal". a vicious cycle.
 
Yeah, a lie cannot be made true, no matter how hard you try

I count myself truly blessed that I did not get trapped by the fraud. It does concern me that those approx 3 years were lost, but the experience also taught me to look out for myself first and help others when I can. It is puzzling how one individual can become so megalomanic as to destroy hundreds of thousands of lives and apparently not have any remorse for it in the least. For all his decrying psychiatry, what he has done to mankind is worse than anything that discipline ever attempted. His demonization of any and every "wog" thing is prima facie evidence of his delusion.

But, Uncle Sam, at the time it sure would have been great to bang a few of the hotties running around the org...and that is what I missed!
 
an interesting thought...

I count myself truly blessed that I did not get trapped by the fraud. It does concern me that those approx 3 years were lost, but the experience also taught me to look out for myself first and help others when I can. It is puzzling how one individual can become so megalomanic as to destroy hundreds of thousands of lives and apparently not have any remorse for it in the least. For all his decrying psychiatry, what he has done to mankind is worse than anything that discipline ever attempted. His demonization of any and every "wog" thing is prima facie evidence of his delusion.

But, Uncle Sam, at the time it sure would have been great to bang a few of the hotties running around the org...and that is what I missed!

Dave-the way I see it is you spent 3 years to my 6 which makes you 200% smarter than I---but since I got 95% of the "hotties" and no "stds"- that for some might make it a wash- would I have traded places-being in for 3 years and only getting 47% of the "hotties" instead of 6 years and 95% of the "hotties"- I guess my decision would be based on which of the "hotties" would be part of the 47%.....
This "thinking" is just too hard for me....not all the "hotties" were equal at being "hot"--aw jeez---I would not want to have missed out on "most of them there hotties" but without knowing which ones would be excluded by reducing the % from 95% to $47%- I just can't ...come up with the right answer.....
 
to Dave

Yeah, us old farts are ruminating about something that has long vanished. Just a bunch of wishful thinking.
To: Dave Barber!
You started this whole "HOTTIES" thing!
What we need is for some of "those hotties" to come forth and have their say. Or some show and tell-I take that back -time may have taken it's toll-could it be yesterday's "hotties" are today's-"not so hotties"-ye gads-I'm depressing myself with thinking about yesterday's "blooms" turning into "wilted dried old flowers". Mystic come to my rescue-where is Nozeno when we need him?
 
You know, if hotties are the reason you pervs got in and stayed in Scientology at the FCDC, I think we can all rest assured that their current retention rate is at an all time low. :coolwink:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top