What's new

FCDC circa 1970

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, and does any one remember Ralph Boehm? Violinist...somehow I got the idea he might be one of you characters. Someone mentioned a fine violin he got to play, it sounded like it may have been a Villaume. (French, very good instruments...)

Was Ralph the violinist from the Detroit (?) Symphony who was public?
 
To: Dave Barber!
You started this whole "HOTTIES" thing!
What we need is for some of "those hotties" to come forth and have their say. Or some show and tell-I take that back -time may have taken it's toll-could it be yesterday's "hotties" are today's-"not so hotties"-ye gads-I'm depressing myself with thinking about yesterday's "blooms" turning into "wilted dried old flowers". Mystic come to my rescue-where is Nozeno when we need him?

Rescue! Rescue! Rescue!

Hotties! Hotties! Hotties!


There, feel better now?
 
I was only trying to lighten up this bizarre place. We know Scn is a load of the foulest smelling shit coming from Blue Plains. And if you don't, then go back and report me to ethics! Fuck you all.

Blue Plains? WhereTF are these Blue Plains? Are you desecrating Blue Plains? I like Blue Plains. I think she's a hottie.
 
Blue Plains? WhereTF are these Blue Plains? Are you desecrating Blue Plains? I like Blue Plains. I think she's a hottie.

So sorry Mystic...Blue Plains in DC is the sewage treatment plant. Right next to Bolling AFB. I hope Blue Plains didn't take her stage name from there. But you never know, some folks have interesting preferences.
 
So sorry Mystic...Blue Plains in DC is the sewage treatment plant. Right next to Bolling AFB. I hope Blue Plains didn't take her stage name from there. But you never know, some folks have interesting preferences.

I never heard of Blue Plains before. A porn star I never heard of? So I searched for a picture......

gary%20coleman%20differnt%20strokes%20movie%20porn%20star%20mary%20carey.jpg
 
Dave

Yes, and does any one remember Ralph Boehm? Violinist...somehow I got the idea he might be one of you characters. Someone mentioned a fine violin he got to play, it sounded like it may have been a Villaume. (French, very good instruments...)

Yep and nope!
 
To DCAnon--

Hello there-please accept my apologies -for thinking you were a guy---your avatar "fooled me". You are doing a great job "helping us out " and we are very grateful!

We want "your story"-some tidbits of "why" you are taking on this ridiculous cult-which is known for taking very aggressive actions against those who thwart it's activities.
How did you grow such "big ones"?
 
Hello there-please accept my apologies -for thinking you were a guy---your avatar "fooled me". You are doing a great job "helping us out " and we are very grateful!

We want "your story"-some tidbits of "why" you are taking on this ridiculous cult-which is known for taking very aggressive actions against those who thwart it's activities.
How did you grow such "big ones"?

Haha, I inherited my "big ones" from my mom? :coolwink: No worries, a lot of people in DC spent months thinking I was a guy too.

My story? I don't think I have much of a story, but I guess I could whip something up.
http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?t=10555
 
Last edited:
I never heard of Blue Plains before. A porn star I never heard of? So I searched for a picture......

gary%20coleman%20differnt%20strokes%20movie%20porn%20star%20mary%20carey.jpg

This pic reminds me of those blond elementary teachers we see in the news now and then who are sexually obsessed with prebuscent (short) boys. I bet David Miscavige is around the right size. Maybe there is a website for these hotties we could send him?
 
Hey ladybird

This pic reminds me of those blond elementary teachers we see in the news now and then who are sexually obsessed with prebuscent (short) boys. I bet David Miscavige is around the right size. Maybe there is a website for these hotties we could send him?

You are on the right thread as to asking about finding porn websites--one of the grand masters of that art-will soon surface with your -site/sites.
 
Haha, I inherited my "big ones" from my mom? :coolwink: No worries, a lot of people in DC spent months thinking I was a guy too.

My story? I don't think I have much of a story, but I guess I could whip something up.
http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?t=10555

It is such fun to hear from someone who pulls Scn's chain! My time in was like prison in a way...I was too naive to rebel, and had been conned by people I thought were friends. The way I got out was by telling them I was dead. It worked. How stupid they were to accept an anonymous letter.
That place did no serious damage to me; I got out before they had made me into a zombie.
 
It is such fun to hear from someone who pulls Scn's chain! My time in was like prison in a way...I was too naive to rebel, and had been conned by people I thought were friends. The way I got out was by telling them I was dead. It worked. How stupid they were to accept an anonymous letter.
That place did no serious damage to me; I got out before they had made me into a zombie.

Partying is very therapeutic. :happydance: But lol, they really do believe anything do they?
 
The question : is Herbie a crook? What do you think? By the way Herbie is OT-IAS patron and married to Penny-aka Penny Wisner.


Crook? crOOK? C'mon, you're being much too generous. How about: gawhddamn muddahfukk'n criminal son-of-a-bitch?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top