What's new

FCDC circa 1970

Status
Not open for further replies.
I....

I'm going to make a promise [oh-yeah] not to be such a "horndawg" on this thread [good luck with that] anymore. But- one last little -bitty story.

The absolutely-most outrageous-best on this planet-piece of ass I ever encountered was in Dakar! She was 5 foot 4 inches of physical perfection-flawless complexion-exactly proportioned-20 something years of age-medium long curly black hair- the skin color of highly polished coal. She looked at me and I felt like a lamb confronting a ravenous lioness.
I was violated as she sized me up-that has never occurred before or after. She wore a bright yellow wrap around dress that followed and fondled her every curve. Her face was fascinating with it's narrow nose and cultured lips. Never before in my travels have I ever seen such features - there was no reference-no similarities to work with-she wasn't Asian -nor European -nor anything. A first encounter.
She was 6 feet away and turned - a side profile emerged. Lo and behold-the Lord as my witness-her "butt or ass or buttocks" came into sight. Think round-a bowling ball-maybe a large 16 pound bowling ball. Take 2 of those bowling balls and place one on each side of her coccyx [ass crack] and that is what she displayed. No other woman has that I have ever seen has had such a magnificent ass.

I...I...I think I'm in love.
 
:hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:

Ya can't help but love sixty something year olds and/or seventy something year olds, being 'teenage males' all over again or 'still' - such a joy, whether they're dirty ole men or not! :giggle:

Carry on boys, the girls may not be saying saying much, but if they aren't being entertained, at least they are being educated! :D
 
Snicker, snicker

jfa1356l.jpg
 
Carry on boys, the girls may not be saying saying much, but if they aren't being entertained, at least they are being educated! :D

Come on, Carmel. Most women have learned everything they need to know about men by the time they are 8. It's the men who are "slow". :coolwink:


Mark A. Baker
 
For Nozeno & U Sam, I think

Been playing opera...Suor Angelica and Gianni Schicci. You heard those Barilla pasta/sauce commercials ever? The tenor is singing the main tune from Gianni...so I am here thinking about wine, women, pasta et sauce while dulcettely celloing. Still have not found software for putting me in the spotlight here, but I am actually having fun. Really good conductor--knows what he is doing.
 
to Dave-

Been playing opera...Suor Angelica and Gianni Schicci. You heard those Barilla pasta/sauce commercials ever? The tenor is singing the main tune from Gianni...so I am here thinking about wine, women, pasta et sauce while dulcettely celloing. Still have not found software for putting me in the spotlight here, but I am actually having fun. Really good conductor--knows what he is doing.

You were -missed. You are so very fortunate to have music as your love and better yet to be able to have your love -pay for itself. Do you sing?
 
Been playing opera...Suor Angelica and Gianni Schicci. You heard those Barilla pasta/sauce commercials ever? The tenor is singing the main tune from Gianni...so I am here thinking about wine, women, pasta et sauce while dulcettely celloing. Still have not found software for putting me in the spotlight here, but I am actually having fun. Really good conductor--knows what he is doing.

Oh Momma!

Try it with some chicken. Fish is NOT recommended for obvious reasons.


puttanesca sauce; alla puttanesca

spacer.gif
[FONT=Trebuchet MS, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] puree; purée
puri
purple laver
[/FONT]
spacer.gif
[FONT=Trebuchet MS, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]puttanesca sauce; alla puttanesca[/FONT]
spacer.gif
[FONT=Trebuchet MS, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] Quark
Ramos gin fizz; Ramos fizz
Reblochon cheese
[/FONT] Definition: [poot-tah-NEHS-kah] Generally served with pasta, this sauce is a spicy mélange of tomatoes, onions, capers, black olives, anchovies, oregano and garlic, all cooked together in olive oil. A dish on a menu described as alla puttanesca signals that it's served with this sauce. The name puttanesca is a derivation of puttana, which in Italian means "whore." According to one story, the name purportedly comes from the fact that the intense fragrance of this sauce was like a siren's call to the men who visited such "ladies of pleasure."


--Copyright (c) 1995 by Barron's Educational Series, from The New Food Lover's Companion, Second Edition, by Sharon Tyler Herbst
 
To all the girls I've loved before
Who travelled in and out my door
I'm glad they came along, I dedicate this song
To all the girls I've loved before
To all the girls I once caressed
And may I say I've held the best
For helping me to grow, I owe all that I know
To all the girls I've loved before
The winds of change are always blowing
And everytime I try to stay
The winds of change continue blowing
And they just carry me away
To all the girls who shared my life
Who now are someone else's wives
I'm glad they came along, I dedicate this song
To all the girls I've loved before
To all the girls who cared for me
Who filled my nights with ecstasy
They live within my heart, I've always been a part
Of all the girls I've loved before
The winds of change are always blowing
And everytime I try to stay
The winds of change continue blowing
And they just carry me away
To all the girls I've loved before
Who travelled in and out my door
I'm glad they came along, I dedicate this song
To all the girls I've loved before
To all the girls I've loved before
Who travelled in and out my door
I'm glad they came along, I dedicate this song
To all the girls I've loved
I've loved
 
:giggle: What a hoot! :thumbsup:


Oh my, Julio and Willie together, and singing THIS song - what a treat! :)

Each and every love is such a wonder. This song kinda 're creates' in part, the accumulation of all those 'loves' - a truly wonderful thing.:blowkiss:

I for one, like hoots (What a hoot! :thumbsup:) and hooters.

I'm pretty damn sure Mystic does too.
 
I for one, like hoots (What a hoot! :thumbsup:) and hooters.

I'm pretty damn sure Mystic does too.

I read this post and wondered what you were on about, so I googled "hooters". Oh my :giveup: - I think when it comes to this thread, I'll just go back to lurking and leave you boys to it! :run:
 
I read this post and wondered what you were on about, so I googled "hooters". Oh my :giveup: - I think when it comes to this thread, I'll just go back to lurking and leave you boys to it! :run:

In the interest of clarity I don't mean the so-called restaurant.
 
In the interest of clarity I don't mean the so-called restaurant.

:giggle: Well in support of that "interest of clarity", I originally thought that you did mean the "restaurant". I didn't know of any other meaning of "hooters" besides "horns" (oh my, that has several meanings too :eyeroll: ). However, after I googled "hooters", I discovered that you were probably referring to a couple of the 'assets' that the likes of the Hooter waitresses are endowed with, as opposed to the restaurant itself. :p
 
:giggle: Well in support of that "interest of clarity", I originally thought that you did mean the "restaurant". I didn't know of any other meaning of "hooters" besides "horns" (oh my, that has several meanings too :eyeroll: ). However, after I googled "hooters", I discovered that you were probably referring to a couple of the 'assets' that the likes of the Hooter waitresses are endowed with, as opposed to the restaurant itself. :p

Correct.

I didn't want you to have an MU on hooters. I could do a clay demo but I have other things to do today and I think you got it now, even though you write with an accent yo.

From the Urban Dictionary....

hooters: tits boobs breasts knockers jugs titties melons boobies rack fun bags cans breast funbags boob tatas nipples honkers tit cleavage ta-tas dirty pillows mammaries juggs headlights chest chesticles nips bazookas twins gazongas breats balloons titty sex nipple mellons knobs bust breasticles pillows mosquito bites mountains bombs blinkers baps yabos whoppers torpedoes tig ol' bitties stacked
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top