Who is regret? I hope she's a hottie.
I've taken time off recently to search my memory to see if I could recall a "hottie" by the name of "regret"-nope. But - I do recall a "hottie" by the name of "hooters". Does that help?
Back in the glory days there was a public guy named "Dave Reams" or something very close to that who had a lot of $$$$$. At one point he married Marsha from Baltimore---where is he now?
I once saw somewhere a list of original clears and their status...of the first couple hundred I think 90% were declared SP. Does anyone know where I can find this list again?
Thanks!
I once saw somewhere a list of original clears and their status...of the first couple hundred I think 90% were declared SP. Does anyone know where I can find this list again?
Thanks!
I found this on the net:
http://cryptome.info/0001/cia-2619.htm
The juicy part is that both Davy's and Heber's names appear on the list of "CIA Sources".
I'm putting this in this thread as us 70s FCDCers are cool and someone in here will probably be able to add further info to this interesting tidbit of info.
I would appreciate anyone else's input on this as to what can be found.
I got to this document thru
http://forums.whyweprotest.net/12-current-projects/cia-declassified-dox-43392/
I remember his name as David Speed Ream. I think the middle name is correct. Doing a google on David Ream and/or David Speed Ream has not produced anything of epic h00ter value. (h00ters, something Marcia had.)
http://www.truthaboutscientology.com/stats/by-name/d/david-ream.html only gives 1976 info.
I remember David very well, I really liked the guy. It saddened my heart to see the money vultures descending on him after he inherited all those delicious bucks.
Much connection of CIA and Church. Puthoff research payed by CIA. Even CIA people who run operation, be church members.
See story of Boris Korczak. He run by CIA scientology member.
Some say of Hubbard being agent before time of CIA, in war.
Church very good cover. Scientology for modern time, Catholic for old time.
People never know game played in shadow, only see what they showed.
What Mr Price have plan to do? Tell Story?
Question be for thought, who lead game? CIA? Church?
CIA the leader for my choose.
Being one of "the money vultures" who regged him-he got off very lightly-we did not OVER SELL him. I liked him a lot to - I think he joined staff for a week before realizing it wasn't for him and the CO just let him back on -pc lines. I have no idea what happened to him after he left ole fcdc. I do know that Marsha went back to her old boyfriend in Baltimore. Hey there Mystic-here's one for you "Jeanne Angelo"--you'll never ever forget her-and yes-she did marry Jon and had 5 children by him and she is on lines or is still hooked up at the Philly org. Old times keep on following us like tar on a shoe.
Oh Jeanne, she so purdy. Five kiddies! Good 'on 'er.
I did hear that David and Marcia were traveling around in a, shit, what was it, Ferrari I think, a $76K machine, and something went goofy with it so they just abandoned it.
This was many, many moons ago.
And just awful terrible stinky pukey rotten doodooy to hear Jeanne is still hooked.
Tar is flammable.
Jeanne is a "earth mother" and she needed alot of manure to keep her fertile and that is why she is still -"in".
Mother my Earth, baby!
She did that to you -already! What you want more? Remember the bloom is off that flower. And what a fine "bloom" that was!!!
I asked my neighbor how his 50th HS reunion was..."Bunch of old people." Well put...every so often I mistakenly activate the camera on this laptop and looking back at me is the ugliest pervert-looking old guy I have ever seen. The only comfort is the hotties at VCU I get to look at...bastard professors! Can you imagine Ward Churchill humping some youngie for a grade? That is why "professors" never grow up...methinks they doth profess too much.