What's new

FCDC circa 1970

Status
Not open for further replies.
well actually....

Nada has been posted in this thread since my last post and it's all nozeno's and Uncle Sam's fault.

As usual it's Nozeno's fault! I think that he's embarrassed to show up here as he knows that the story of him and CC Sherill being caught in the bathroom of 1812 might finally see the light of day.CC is a female so it's not that stuff but by the time he finally "got" her - it had become a -laughing matter.
 
As usual it's Nozeno's fault! I think that he's embarrassed to show up here as he knows that the story of him and CC Sherill being caught in the bathroom of 1812 might finally see the light of day.CC is a female so it's not that stuff but by the time he finally "got" her - it had become a -laughing matter.

Don't knock it if you haven't tried it.

southernbell.JPG
 
ole CC..

Mystic-CC was a "southern belle" who while not a top 10 "fcdc hottie" certainly attracted a lot of attention with her charms. And rumor has it she did not wear anything under her "ball" gowns--you auditors spent way too much time inside little hidden away rooms. But I really liked your "swim suit" friends-even if you had to make them up---kinda like lrh did with the "tech"--real hot looking but once you wrapped your arms around them-poof-nothing-but a real big disappointment.
 
I think he farted a couple of times too.

Never heard him fart. He had one of those Horshack laughs, ya know Welcome Back Kotter?

The series ran from 75- to 79 I think so some of you may not have seen it because you was locked up at the Org.

horshack.jpg
 
Never heard him fart. He had one of those Horshack laughs, ya know Welcome Back Kotter?

The series ran from 75- to 79 I think so some of you may not have seen it because you was locked up at the Org.

horshack.jpg

Harvey had this big multi-colored hankercheif and when he blew his nose you could hear it in the next building. It went along with his laughing.

The Anabaptist Jacques
 
who would...

Here's one for ya----pick one of the hotties and give her to Harvey---who would your pick be?

My answer---well CC isn't a hottie but Harvey is an all together different kind of fellow-so CC
 
Oh well, WTF. I'll just let my imagination run wild:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r5W43BXeXkw

The FCDC Soft Porn thread. :yes:

Oh my, what will the Mods do?

Find harder?

<snip> But I really liked your "swim suit" friends-even if you had to make them up---kinda like lrh did with the "tech"--real hot looking but once you wrapped your arms around them-poof-nothing-but a real big disappointment.

I think Mystic's Beach Babes need to be investigated---Somebody pull a string.
:hysterical:
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top