What's new

FCDC circa 1970

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello to Carmel!

Hey guys -we've been graced again-Carmel herself-is looking in on our saga. I kind of like it-it seems-that she "gets it"and we know that is no easy feat. So-on behalf of all of us at Nozeno's "fcdc thread" - We "welcome Carmel" to the wonderful world of old memories stirring new thoughts from those who happened upon one another -again!
 
Carmel, yeah what he said ^^^^

We've had a hell of a time reminiscing and hooking up with some peeps we haven't seen for a loooooong time.

Unfortunately I haven't been able to shake Uncle Sam and we've been in touch all of these years.

I'm sure I don't have to explain to ex staff members the paranoia we had to overcome before we were able to re-establish communication.

Anyway glad you are enjoying our giggles. Bunch of horny old wankers here, that's for sure.

and Carmel, by the way look at what was on my monitor tonight. No kidding.
abug2.gif



We're equal opportunity wankers here. Even Zinj is welcome.

Unc, it's not my thread. It has a life of its own.

028-padonaque.gif
 
Uncle Sam and Nozeno...

Thank you for your 'welcome' to the "wonderful world" (and for the giggles). Aside from the laughs, it's heart warming to see all you old mates being boys and having fun together. :)

<snip>
and Carmel, by the way look at what was on my monitor tonight. No kidding.
abug2.gif

Snip>
:giggle:
Good memory - ya bloody cheeky bugger! :coolwink:


On this thread, I'm going back off ta lurkdom (with all the others :yes: ), so I'll leave ya to it! :D
 
A long time ago, in an org far, far, away, the top floor of one building had three residents. Mystic was in one room, Uncle Sam was in another, and I was in the other. Back then we were all united in our view of Scientology. Today we still are, but we have a different view now.
I haven't seen these guys in over twenty years at least. And we found each other on this board, along with Nozeno and GoButton and IJustWanttoTalk and David Barber. Thanks, Emma.
"We were all so much older then, we're younger than that now."

The Anabaptist Jacques
 
Thank you for your 'welcome' to the "wonderful world" (and for the giggles). Aside from the laughs, it's heart warming to see all you old mates being boys and having fun together. :)


:giggle:
Good memory - ya bloody cheeky bugger! :coolwink:


On this thread, I'm going back off ta lurkdom (with all the others :yes: ), so I'll leave ya to it! :D


"...old mates being boys..." Hey, I'm here for the tits.
 
Ok- back to Harvey

We were voting for a "female" who is awarded to Harvey because - well - he "needs" one. Originally -I voted for CC but- Mystic's nomination of Irene Breeden seemed so perfect that -I've changed my mind----so Irene-you are deemed to be Harvey's mate.
 
I'd like Joan (for me)

While we're at it, I would like to reserve Joan Tourtellot for myself. Such creamy white skin, beautiful black hair. Where do I go to "get" her?
 
While we're at it, I would like to reserve Joan Tourtellot for myself. Such creamy white skin, beautiful black hair. Where do I go to "get" her?

Hey, be nice and proper now, Mrs. DeAngelo. She married Jimmie. Well, I married both of them...humm...I wonder where they are now, if they're still married, unculted or still enslaved....
 
I'm going to bring up a name. Of course Uncle Sam won't recognize this name at all.

Peter Letterese.

There, I said it.

Anyone in actual contact with him?
 
Hey, be nice and proper now, Mrs. DeAngelo. She married Jimmie. Well, I married both of them...humm...I wonder where they are now, if they're still married, unculted or still enslaved....

Jimmie is in Calif. last I heard and I haven't heard anything about Joan in years. I don't think he is still in but I'm guessing that he's still "a believer."

Jimmie stole Joan away from me. I'm thinking now that I probably dodged a bullet with that one.

Jimmie and I grew up together, maybe I'll make some inquires back to the "hood" to see if anyone knows what he's up to.
 
Last edited:
I'm going to bring up a name. Of course Uncle Sam won't recognize this name at all.

Peter Letterese.

There, I said it.

Anyone in actual contact with him?

You old fart, I was just thinking of contacting him yesterday just for shits and giggles because some recent posting about the status of his lawsuit drew a blank from the ESMB crowd.

You must have ESP or sumthin'.

This is the only email address I have for him. Feel free to give it a whirl Mystic. [email protected]
 
I live pretty near Peter Letterese. I've been thinking about contacting him again also. Funny though I always managed to get myself into BIG trouble whenever I talk to Peter. LOL. They Live in Davie Florida. It's horse country. His wife is an animal lover. I often wonder if he lurks here...seeing how his name comes up from time to time.
 
For Mystic, and all other interested parties

I have been pondering this marriage thing. Are the vows something like "Until Ron tells you to split." Or "It is okay to copulate, but if anything happens, you must sacrifice it to Xenu." Or "Until the Sea Org casts you asunder."

I imagine DM is prima facie evidence of the need for sacrifice to Xenu.

Now, from a purely wog perspective, I am actually happy I had a wog wedding. My two boys are a deep part of my heart. One was a US Marine, and his younger brother IS a US Marine. Both fantastic physical specimens who are, thanks to the Marines, expert riflemen. They make daddy feel safe.
Personally, I am very happy Ron did not order my wife to flush them down the toilet. Ofcourse, she never came within reach of that religious institution. :omg:

So, what say you, Mystical reverend?
 
Last edited:
I have been pondering this marriage thing. Are the vows something like "Until Ron tells you to split." Or "It is okay to copulate, but if anything happens, you must sacrifice it to Xenu." Or "Until the Sea Org casts you asunder."

I imagine DM is prima facie evidence of the need for sacrifice to Xenu.

Now, from a purely wog perspective, I am actually happy I had a wog wedding. My two boys are a deep part of my heart. One was a US Marine, and his younger brother IS a US Marine. Both fantastic physical specimens who are, thanks to the Marines, expert riflemen. They make daddy feel safe.
Personally, I am very happy Ron did not order my wife to flush them down the toilet. Ofcourse, she never came within reach of that religious institution. :omg:

So, what say you, Mystical reverend?

I think I love you.
 
I have been pondering this marriage thing. Are the vows something like "Until Ron tells you to split." Or "It is okay to copulate, but if anything happens, you must sacrifice it to Xenu." Or "Until the Sea Org casts you asunder."

I imagine DM is prima facie evidence of the need for sacrifice to Xenu.

Now, from a purely wog perspective, I am actually happy I had a wog wedding. My two boys are a deep part of my heart. One was a US Marine, and his younger brother IS a US Marine. Both fantastic physical specimens who are, thanks to the Marines, expert riflemen. They make daddy feel safe.
Personally, I am very happy Ron did not order my wife to flush them down the toilet. Ofcourse, she never came within reach of that religious institution. :omg:

So, what say you, Mystical reverend?

I think I love you...but don't tell Carmel.

(damn, got posted twice)
 
to one and all....

Yes- to saying no to Joan! Good move or a lucky no go!
Good Twin-Yes contact Peter-tell him "hello' from all us old timers from fcdc---hey folks- if he wins his lawsuit against the evil empire he'll share with us--he was always good about sharing stuff!
and a big "hooray" to the US Marine Corps! I have never ever met a marine that I did not admire and respect-these guys have the right stuff and their uniforms are not silly and nautical like some folks we know who "play" at being a tough military organization. Mystic- how many couples did you marry?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top