What's new

FCDC circa 1970

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dust off those mental image pictures. I found this on Google Maps street view.

It seemed a lot bigger back then. TWSS!


th_1810.jpg


http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg201/O71XV9/1810.jpg?t=1241561680

The maggie tree looks good.
 
Look at the top of the page and you see in red "NEW!!" So I checked out
"NEW!!" There is a fascinating article about LRH death

http://exscn.net/content/view/184/98/1/1/

Yeah, Dave, that is a fascinating story from Vaughn. I've read it several times myself. And where does it go? This report from Vaughn and the "CIA Sources" list with lil' Davey and Heber on the list...well,
I see CIA involvement all over the joint and where O where is the documentation? I can find only circumstances, which could mean the coverup is being worked on with fervored diligence.
 
CIA

Mystic, I recently heard a former "employee of the United States" (he would not agree to divulge what his job was) speak of experts in the covert services (read CIA) who could fake suicide or even "natural" death. He called into a radio station in Richmond, saying there are pros at faking the real cause of death. So from your questioning if CIA had anything to do with it is quite germain. If DM was set up as leader by CIA that is exceedingly strange UNLESS the CIA thought it would be a good way to screw up the cult. Interesting thought.
 
Mystic, I recently heard a former "employee of the United States" (he would not agree to divulge what his job was) speak of experts in the covert services (read CIA) who could fake suicide or even "natural" death. He called into a radio station in Richmond, saying there are pros at faking the real cause of death. So from your questioning if CIA had anything to do with it is quite germain. If DM was set up as leader by CIA that is exceedingly strange UNLESS the CIA thought it would be a good way to screw up the cult. Interesting thought.

Theeeth and meeeth are thumking along similar lines. I see, but cannot "prove", but with a LOT of circumstantial carrying on as reported by RVY and others, that DM was put into power over Das Kult by the CIA. The CIA's intention not being to screw the cult up which is why I can think that the reason Das Kult continually gets away with all its schidt is because it has covert CIA backing.

Das Kult proved it was good at covert schidt with their Operation Snowwhite. The CIA is, like you point out, well versed in falsifying appearances, like making a murder look like suicide or accidental or heart attack or you-name-it.

Here's the CIA Source list: http://cryptome.info/0001/cia-2619.htm

Yes. Heber and Lil' Davey are on that list.

Now if the CIA and Das Kult are in collusion, why? What are the common interests? Could include the whole ball of wax from money laundering to gun smuggling to human smuggling to money smuggling to this, that and the other. The CIA likes mind-control schidt, so does Das Kult.
 
this CIA stuff is bad enough....

Gosh - this is bad news - cia and the cos! Gives me bad dreams-I want out of these thoughts!
Let's go back to simpler times when there was excitement in the air when the "hotties" roamed the hallways of 1812. Anyone have any news on "Maddy"? She married Jeff Deitz and then left him - is all I got.
 
sorry uncle sam

Mystic this is scary. So Das Kult rips off people by the $$$billions and little Davey funnels it to the CIA. Bad dreams indeed.


I would still like to be very friendly to: Cindy Kruscinski, Joan Tourtellot (even though nozeno or somebody thinks that would be insane), Rebecca Sweigart,
Lorraine Scheffler (I know, she didn't light anyone's bulb particularly).
 
Dave...

Mystic this is scary. So Das Kult rips off people by the $$$billions and little Davey funnels it to the CIA. Bad dreams indeed.


I would still like to be very friendly to: Cindy Kruscinski, Joan Tourtellot (even though nozeno or somebody thinks that would be insane), Rebecca Sweigart,
Lorraine Scheffler (I know, she didn't light anyone's bulb particularly).

You have interesting taste. Cindy - for sure. Joan- had a certain appeal. Rebecca-long legged beauty so -of course. Now-that brings us to Lorraine-who I liked she had a great sense of humor and a more dangerous sense of adventure. You have - a good eclectic range of "hotties" on your horizon.
 
I like cliques....

Variety is the spice of life.

Oh so true- I loved all sorts of "hotties"!

Here's a question to all of you- "If there was to be a re union gala-a fancy dance of ex fcdc staff-who would you ask to be first on your dance card?"

PS- public and staff are eligible to be on your card. Black tie-of course.
 
Long Gone-thanks

There is a Marta Ishmael in the DC area. If you think thats the right person, I'll interceed and invite her for you! (or Sam):yes:

Since - I'm responding- ahead of TAJ- I'll take your help.-But - that wouldn't be "right" or would it? Nah- TAJ can have her! Your offer is a great-thanks.
 
Man you guys gotta get laid or take matters into your own hands in lieu of the real deal.

:duh:

Although the MIP of a bullbaiting session I had with Marta got me twitchin' a little.
 
Last edited:
There is a Marta Ishmael in the DC area. If you think thats the right person, I'll interceed and invite her for you! (or Sam):yes:

Thanks for the offer, but I'll have to pass. She may or may not be the same Marta Ishmael from old FCDC, but she certainly isn't the same Marta Ishmael that's in my in my dreams.

The Anabaptist Jacques
 
yeah

In my experience, those who were absolutely HOT are not so now. Also in my experience, the really really skinny ones back then are super hotties now. Which brings me to an encounter I had right when I was leaving. You know I had the lease on that Calomiris bldg apt and was winding things up there when a really really skinny chick comes in, I guess a newbie scion. She is completely wacko, and starts saying she hates herself. Then starts pounding on herself because of that. I tried to calm her down, but it was very creepy. I considered taking her to a really nice restaurant to give her a chance to relax. She did finally quiet down, but I was creeped out by it all...
 
Requested

I have requested of the webmaster that every post I have ever made on ESMB be deleted. Looks like I am preparing to depart ESMB and n'er return.

This does not effect my love for you in any way.
 
I have requested of the webmaster that every post I have ever made on ESMB be deleted. Looks like I am preparing to depart ESMB and n'er return.

This does not effect my love for you in any way.

We'll miss you. If you don't stay in contact, I have a tiny droody voodoo doll I intend to stick catheters up until he squawks.

Zinj
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top