What's new

FCDC circa 1970

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey darlings, anyone know this grumpy old FCDC Scientologist? He says he's not a Scio and that he "just works there," though as the only one manning the yellow tent on the mall (empty yellow tent is empty) and the fact we're not retarded, we know that isn't the truth. He's been repeatedly threatening us with violence at the org these past few weeks (on camera even) and I'd love to get his name.

3760264701_22abd89c10.jpg

If he's the one bitchin' about the chalk, I don't know him. I don't think he is an old-timer.

The Anabaptist Jacques
 
I think he's a Freezoner or has some version of tech. And he's hardly posted on this thread. I say nay.

The Anabaptist Jacques

Well-well---can't have that--gotta go with my hommies--TAJ has got our back! This reminds me of the tv series the "Wire"!

And--now thanks to Mystic !!!!! I now see what I've missed by not staying around to do my next level OT8--whew--I do not want to be a clam--clams are seagull bait.
 
Yes, they pay money for this shit. Yeow. I wanna cry.

Well I've done some digging around and found that Michael refers to Ariane Jackson's writeup of the oattea urp she did. Here is the link to Ariane:

http://www.holysmoke.org/cos/ot8denounce3.htm

And here's the link to Michael: http://exscn.net/content/view/75/101/1/7/

Aww, c'mon. Look at that muddhafugg'n wall.

Stride yo ass ovah to dat muddhafugg'n wall.

The more I browse this website, the dumber I feel. It's very depressing. I'm glad I spent a lot more time than I did money.
 
I've been away for a long week-end and am just catching up. These last few pages of posts are making me poop my pants laughing.

How the fuck does he (AnonSparrow) read the paper and run the camera at the same time?

What TR is that? Sign me up!

If You Tube takes these down, I'm going to be very angry.
 
Last edited:
I've been away for a long week-end and am just catching up. These last few pages of posts are making me poop my pants laughing.

How the fuck does he AnonSparrow) read the paper and run the camera at the same time?

What TR is that? Sign me up!

If You Tube takes these down, I'm going to be very angry.


We did these last few pages just for you.
 
Well-well---can't have that--gotta go with my hommies--TAJ has got our back! This reminds me of the tv series the "Wire"!

And--now thanks to Mystic !!!!! I now see what I've missed by not staying around to do my next level OT8--whew--I do not want to be a clam--clams are seagull bait.

Oh man yeah. This superdooper seekrit OatTea Urp, c'mon, man, they gotta be kidding. Sadly, they aren't.

I never wanted to do anything "NOTS" in the first place. And ::: sigh ::: I had to go do it to accomplish what? That I, or anyone else for that matter, never needed to have anything whatsoever to do with any so-called spam called "NOTS".

Great, let's 'em get on with their superdooper blooper OatTea regurgitations. Helps insure La Muerte del Culto.
 
Okay Mystic I read the letter by Ariane. So we have the "most able beings on the planet" looking and a needle intently to see if it twitches (or not) and then proclaiming to the universe that they are indeed so free of the world and worries and that people should bow down before them.

This regard for that stupid box with a needle is wierd. I think I could fashion a box, take a needle out of an analog multi meter, hook it up with rubber bands, and by sheer luck have the needle dance around. Then the person staring at it would have some kind of "revelation" that they have become "King of the World," and go on to enslave all of the earth.

A fine thing this "Science of knowing how to know." Or "Knowing how to be a complete jackass."

Now wait a minute. If you're going to use rubber bands you had better damn well make sure you use REAL-RUBBER bands and not the synthetics. I mean, after all, only highest quality.
 
OT 8

How many staff from FCDC went on and have become OT 8s? Who are they?

For sure: Bob Wisner
Maybe: Herb Zerden, Greg Wilhere

ya realize that in evolution a clam ain't much.....and realizing that - you are who you are- is just fine and dandy but it really isn't worth much more than a nickel.....these people are very disturbed and in need of much help.....so sad......but sometimes I just can't stop from "laughing"!
 
Okay...so to celebrate the fact Sylvia doesn't want her picture up on the net despite the fact she's the spokeswoman of FCDC and is a public figure as she's been on several news media broadcasts (also pictures in public are public), we're running a Shoop-a-Sylvia contest. Winners will be announced at the August 15th raid and presented with cookies and a lulzbasket.

You know this is going to be good. :3

Unless you steal her ice cream....

234.jpg
 
Oh gawhd

How many staff from FCDC went on and have become OT 8s? Who are they?

For sure: Bob Wisner
Maybe: Herb Zerden, Greg Wilhere

ya realize that in evolution a clam ain't much.....and realizing that - you are who you are- is just fine and dandy but it really isn't worth much more than a nickel.....these people are very disturbed and in need of much help.....so sad......but sometimes I just can't stop from "laughing"!

OMG. If Greg has done OatTea Urp, well, ::: sigh ::: I guess we'll just have to let him go.

OK, Greg, loved you man, see you around in a few thousand incarnations.
 
AnonSparrow: Cult calls cops, comm cycle ensues:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHkj_z5-g-c


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yoGISsuY7wM

Constitutional rights trump cult tactics.

Please note the Top Org Execs all OUT IN TH?E STREET and OFF POST trying to handle Sylvia's DROPPED BALL:
The Snr C\S
The org Dir of Special Affairs
The Day Org Executive Director
and at least 2 other staff of undetermined posts.

AnonSparrow has FCDC in a full DANGER Condition!

Looks like their bypass tek is fail!
 
Last edited:
Us oldie 70s guys were much more cool than the cretins I have seen in AnonSparrow YouTubes. I mean we had hotties all around us...those were the days. These recent vids are the clearest evidence yet that Scn doesn't have a chance.
 
Last edited:
Ok. Youtube has yanked some of AnonSparrow's vids. This was posted on another board:

July 28, 2009, 07:44:27 PM


Ok so YouTube has taken down some of my videos and will probably be taking down more. So far they are:

64.0, 69.0, 71.0, 72.0, 79.0

What a bunch of fucking pussies. And now I don't doubt that a TRO is probably being pursued using this as "evidence" of my stalking or whatever.

So I'll be flashraiding every day now until we see what happens!

Video#100 inb4 great injustice!

Actually I'm sort of confident that they won't be able to make a TRO stick but it all depends on what a pussy the judge is.

(But look at me! Going and getting all ahead of mahself and shit!)


Gentleman, to battle stations!
 
Ya know--

Us oldie 70s guys were much more cool than the cretins I have seen in AnonSparrow YouTubes. I mean we had hotties all around us...those were the days. These recent vids are the clearest evidence yet that Scn doesn't have a chance.

Like Winston says-it was so very different way back then.... if we were transported from "then" to "now".... all the regges would be outside either regging the anons or if they were "hotties" we would be pursuing our real mission in life....
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top