What's new

FCDC circa 1970

Status
Not open for further replies.
where are they....

Div6
Gold Meritorious Patron
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Rim Star, Milky Way
Posts: 4,165



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Long Gone
Dear Sam,

Here are the OT8's from old FCDC that I am aware of:

Michael Lewis (the very first OT 8)
Greg Gloor
Lois Gloor
Greg Layton
Maryanne O'Donnell (she was a late 70's person so not there when you were)
Andy Kitt
Tara Kitt
Charlie Rosenkranz (may have been there after you, but still in the 70's)
Divona Lewis (married to Michael)
Gerhard Schwandt (late 70's, also in Sparrow's recent vids, grumpy 1-finger salute)
Molly Missonis
Paul Missonis
Tina Dillard (not technically FCDC, but still ... Arlington Mission holder)
Ty Dillard (same comments as above)

This is my reference:
http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?t=8296


Tara Kitt and Andy were in La working when they left to do OT 8. Tara was the Ed of Applied Scholastics. Im not sure what org Andy was with. I do know that 2 weeks after he completed OT 8 he got very sick and had to go back to the ship forhandling. Later, about two years, Tera and Andyand their two girls, transferred to CC to be Auditors Divona Lewis and michael have had a counsling center as well as a school in the La area for years, like since the 80's.
 
Last edited:
Ya know, even though Penny had some attractively shaped mammary glands, she was a little wifty.

You Ex FCDC horndogs only think with your penis-iz, dontcha?

wif·ty Pronunciation: \ˈwif-tē\ Function:adjective Etymology:eek:rigin unknown Date:1979 : ditzy

The dictionary reference is for our non-English speaking bros and sisters, especially those from the Land Down Under.

Hey listen. I was just giving her the benefit of the doubt. I thought she was a bit chunky, but who cares? My distinct impression of them (Bobby and Penny) though was that either hers or his parents were loaded and Scn was just a lark. Am I wrong? At the time I was kind of a bystander.
 
Hey listen. I was just giving her the benefit of the doubt. I thought she was a bit chunky, but who cares? My distinct impression of them (Bobby and Penny) though was that either hers or his parents were loaded and Scn was just a lark. Am I wrong? At the time I was kind of a bystander.


I always thought Bobyy took it for real and that Penny was along for the ride. I actually like Bobby and Penny. and I am one of those rare people who did not hav a problem with Bobby back then. He always treated me right. But I think that was because Dave Richards and Don Cooper were my guardian angels.

The Anabaptist Jacques
 
thought about greg wilhere

No one seems to know if Greg became OatTea Infinity or whatever the latest level is. I think he doesn't want to know what it is to finish the BRIDGE TO TOTAL FREEDOM. Just might make him realize what an idiot he has been. But he is still a great guy...and we all wish he would get some counselling to understand the nature of the organization he is involved with. :)
 
Nope--

Hey listen. I was just giving her the benefit of the doubt. I thought she was a bit chunky, but who cares? My distinct impression of them (Bobby and Penny) though was that either hers or his parents were loaded and Scn was just a lark. Am I wrong? At the time I was kind of a bystander.

Bobby was chasing the bucks $$$$ and OTness. He thought Penny's parents had the $$$$ but he never got any and neither did she. Bobby's parents had some but -he never got any-his mom kept it for herself-but- he tried and tried to get some $$$ through nefarious means but got very little--so he kept getting married to different women in hopes of a payday--his current wife has a great paying job so he finally got some but he keeps spending it on the "great rip-off" so justice is served and he is OT 8 which means he......
 
mystic

Speaking of Dave Richards ...????

What about Dave Richards?
I got a line into him--want me to-contact him? He's not "out" but not really "in' but has a daughter in the sea org. Last year-he tried to sell me the "basics"--and I dusted him off for that--but-- he still might respond to a communication.
 
What about Dave Richards?
I got a line into him--want me to-contact him? He's not "out" but not really "in' but has a daughter in the sea org. Last year-he tried to sell me the "basics"--and I dusted him off for that--but-- he still might respond to a communication.

Thanks but no thanks. I don't do basics.
 
not sure but...

i am afraid to ask what dodeca chohanation is...but i am sure the answer will set another record of deep thought.

Hey Winston-- I think it goes along with the secret "handshake". Ya have to say it out loud 3 times when you meet another member of the "brotherhood" or "sisterhood".
 
I donno what it is either. But sort of sounds like something or another. (I just made it up in the moment.)
 
I donno what it is either. But sort of sounds like something or another. (I just made it up in the moment.)

Dodeca chohanation is a clam chowder made in the South Pacific with the giant clam, Tridacna gigas, or traditionally, pa’ua, is the largest living bivalve mollusk. One of a number of large clam species native to the shallow coral reefs of the South Pacific and Indian oceans, they can weigh more than 200 kilograms (440 pounds), measure as much as 1.2 metres (4 feet) across, and have an average lifespan in the wild of 100 years or more.

Today the giant clam is considered neither aggressive nor particularly dangerous. While it is certainly capable of holding one fast in its grip, in reality the shell's closing action is a defensive response, not an aggressive one, and the process of closing the shell valves is slow enough not to pose serious threat. Furthermore, many large individuals are unable to close their shells completely. In other words, the clam is unlikely to suddenly snap shut on a person's arm or leg and drown them, however, they will attempt to route you to the Registrar to sign up for services.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top