The Anabaptist Jacques
Crusader
Oh yeah,
Greg and Kathy Wilhere too.
The Anabaptist Jacques
Greg and Kathy Wilhere too.
The Anabaptist Jacques
I got there in 79 and all those peeps were gone. Except maybe Patty, did she marry Ira Crowe?
Most of the people I see in Sparrows videos like Mark McGrath, the Bakers, the Clapps, the Terbush family, the DeChaunacs, the Schwandts, Kim Belli... (sp?), the Taylors, the Laytons, the Stannards, the old farts...not much new blood there at FCDC. Not a very "OT" looking bunch either considering they have been there for at least 30 years.
I bet if you gave those people a week off (as is promised) and they came and visited any one of us and got fed and were allowed to sleep and talk openly to old friends who still care about them and look at the Internet even they would blow.
Kevin Shields (course sup and later D of T) did marry Cindy Krusienski (correct spelling). They had one child and divorced. Cindy was D of P. Leslie married Bill Downey (died from cancer) and they had one child, then divorced. Bill Downey became an attorney and I believe he was in the same LA law firm as Chuck Judge, Skip Murgatroyd (sp?) and others.Lesile and Kevin Shields? I think he was a course sup who married Cindy Kasrcinski and Leslie was an auditor. What happened to those two?
Megan IS related to Kevin and Leslie - she's their cousin.Megan has a brother and father who are all heavily involved.
Megan's a smart, cool person who should know better. Describes alot of us.
A man can't care for nitty gritty?AnonMo must be female!The blokes don't generally care for the all the nitty gritty in the first place, let alone remember it!
![]()
Ah yeah, sure they can, and they often do!A man can't care for nitty gritty?![]()

(from what we can glean, anyway
)I got there in 79 and all those peeps were gone. Except maybe Patty, did she marry Ira Crowe?
Most of the people I see in Sparrows videos like Mark McGrath, the Bakers, the Clapps, the Terbush family, the DeChaunacs, the Schwandts, Kim Belli... (sp?), the Taylors, the Laytons, the Stannards, the old farts...not much new blood there at FCDC. Not a very "OT" looking bunch either considering they have been there for at least 30 years.
I bet if you gave those people a week off (as is promised) and they came and visited any one of us and got fed and were allowed to sleep and talk openly to old friends who still care about them and look at the Internet even they would blow.
The passage of 40 years? Do you look the same as 40 years ago?Sally, Sally Sally, WTF happened?
Feel better now?I feel so dirty confessing this but she was the object of a few of my banana buffing sessions back in the 70's. Somehow now it seems soooo wrong.
They are long divorced. Joan moved to LA long ago. I haven't heard from her in about 10 years. She was single at the time.Hey, be nice and proper now, Mrs. DeAngelo. She married Jimmie. Well, I married both of them...humm...I wonder where they are now, if they're still married, unculted or still enslaved....
Wonder why the ladies haven't posted what guys THEY thought were hot.Ah yeah, sure they can, and they often do!
Couldn't say that for these ex FCDC characters who have been posting here though - Mostly they are 'naughty' fellas, and mostly they only seem to recall the female hotties(from what we can glean, anyway
)
The passage of 40 years? Do you look the same as 40 years ago?
Feel better now?
I want to mention something funny about 40 years passing. Over the years I have met many people from old FCDC. Most still have their sense of humor.
But what has struck me as odd was that a few times I have met people who I had worked closely with who didn't remember me at all.
It's not that I am such a memorable character, but there has been about a half dozen people who could not remember me even when I mention specific conversation or things we did in common.
I thought it was weird. All of them (except for one, I think) are still in Scientology. Its weird.
The Anabaptist Jacq1ues

Can't tell ya, sorry, I'm not an 'FCDC lady'.....just a sort of honorary one, after I gatecrashed the party here a few months back.Wonder why the ladies haven't posted what guys THEY thought were hot.
A man can't care for nitty gritty?![]()
That's a bloody ratbag.