What's new

FCDC circa 1970

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just looking at the OT 8 list- a handful of those 8's came through "fcdc'. What the heck is going on? Why haven't they boomed old fcdc? Why did one of them die? Why haven't they been elected President or win a Nobel Prize or stop the crime in DC? WTF is going on?

I blame the masons. :yes:
 
Yeah, blame 'em!

federal+reserve+masons+all+seeing+eye+pyramid.jpg
 
Last edited:
Oh Lordy!

I dreamt last night that I was face-to-face with these girls on my firing squad.

Except they were naked.

And they didn't have guns.

And it wasn't a firing squad.

The Anabaptist Jacques

Holy Crap! I had the same dream-ya think their is some virus that might cause a pandemic across all the posters on this thread?
The dream: I was tied down in an old 4 post bed with silk ties-then the women came across the room to my bedside carrying with them an array of "lickables"-chocolate sauce-raspberry jam - whipped cream and the like---then loud music boomed out "Stairway to Heaven" by Led Zeppelin. The women then began to smear the lickables all over themselves and 'thank god" me too! Then-the "licking" began-tongues were everywhere-the excitement was out of control-everyone was involved - this was the best moment----then then-
So Anabaptist - what happened to you?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top