What's new

FCDC circa 1970

Status
Not open for further replies.
For Type4_PTS....

21lq26u.gif
 
Oh baby, pulse me!


...butt!

That's not what I came to say. I wanted to ask you folks over there on the wrong side of the continent about your snow conditions.

How are you doing over there? I hear there is more on the way.
 
Oh baby, pulse me!


...butt!

That's not what I came to say. I wanted to ask you folks over there on the wrong side of the continent about your snow conditions.

How are you doing over there? I hear there is more on the way.

Not too bad here in central VA, but i think around 12 inches will come to DC area. Just what the Idle Org wanted, because nothing else was happening anyway.
 
And another foot is predicted for DC! The East and Southeast coast has been getting shat upon with snow. Unusually so while the Midwest has had a dry season except today with about 6 inches predicted but still below average. I aint complaining. I hate shoveling the shit!
 
In the Rogue Valley here where I have lived for some years we usually get snow the first week in December. This season no snow at all! Zero, zilch, nada. Yes, snow up in the higher mountain elevations, and 60 miles south of me the city of Mt. Shasta got inundated a few weeks ago...but still no nada snow here.

But sure has been foggy.

Oh baby, fog me!
 
There was an article published recently in the WSJ in which the author provided details of the actual amount of playing time in a typical NFL game.

The camera shots of the cheerleaders run only 3 seconds. Life is so unfair.

Since I like pictures so much here is a graphic of the breakdown.

OB-FG885_Footba_DV_20100115010106.jpg


http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052748704281204575002852055561406.html
I don't generally bother watching football. If the cameras spent more time on the cheerleaders instead of players standing around, I would watch more.
 
SNOW!!!!!

Several days ago we got 25" of snow--today we'll get another 14" to 18". We live near Philadelphia,Pa.
 
The snow indeed, my friends.

It must be fruatrating in terms of limiting an amount of options to do stuff.

I imagine you've all got some way of communicating and getting in touch with loved ones in other areas. Especially if driving is too risky and you're a bit house bound. Geting in contact and giving us regular updates to friends and family just eases everyone's mind, and for people living alone, if should something happen to them, God forbid, they may be dependant on someone calling on them.

But becauce you're a bunch of tough mutherfuckers, you'll get through a bit of snow.:boxing:

Here's a snow you might enjoy.....she has places to be filled, and they can only be filled by the right piece. I'm sure she'd appreciate a guy who knows where everything fits.:D

hvo20j.jpg
 
The snow indeed, my friends.

It must be fruatrating in terms of limiting an amount of options to do stuff.

I imagine you've all got some way of communicating and getting in touch with loved ones in other areas. Especially if driving is too risky and you're a bit house bound. Geting in contact and giving us regular updates to friends and family just eases everyone's mind, and for people living alone, if should something happen to them, God forbid, they may be dependant on someone calling on them.

But becauce you're a bunch of tough mutherfuckers, you'll get through a bit of snow.:boxing:

Here's a snow you might enjoy.....she has places to be filled, and they can only be filled by the right piece. I'm sure she'd appreciate a guy who knows where everything fits.:D

hvo20j.jpg

We have 40 " of snow on the ground--the city is "shut down" but-if the hottie above needed regging-I reckon-we could get there in time.

ps-new definition of regging when one is an "ex"--helping her to get what she needs/wants.
 
The snow indeed, my friends.

It must be fruatrating in terms of limiting an amount of options to do stuff.

I imagine you've all got some way of communicating and getting in touch with loved ones in other areas. Especially if driving is too risky and you're a bit house bound. Geting in contact and giving us regular updates to friends and family just eases everyone's mind, and for people living alone, if should something happen to them, God forbid, they may be dependant on someone calling on them.

But becauce you're a bunch of tough mutherfuckers, you'll get through a bit of snow.:boxing:

Here's a snow you might enjoy.....she has places to be filled, and they can only be filled by the right piece. I'm sure she'd appreciate a guy who knows where everything fits.:D

hvo20j.jpg

I think this Snow White was once pure but now she looks like she drifted.
And she doesn't know "Bashful
 
I don't generally bother watching football. If the cameras spent more time on the cheerleaders instead of players standing around, I would watch more.

Actual playing time, 11 minutes. Wow. No wonder basket ball became so popular.
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top