nozeno
Gold Meritorious Patron
Just go watch this. If your puter can handle it, go to youtube and enlarge the vid:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-8WKskPBTA
Eewwww, fish breath.
Just go watch this. If your puter can handle it, go to youtube and enlarge the vid:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-8WKskPBTA
Eewwww, fish breath.

Okay I am too late to the game. The vid was removed by the poster--not up anymore. So, was she cuddling or doing something more disgusting, like![]()
Just what would emerge from such a union? A butt ugly amazon? just what?

Winny, I found another cached version
![]()
I will tell you one damn thing and it is this; If that Darkest of Phoenixes is as real as she appears to be, then I would be remiss if I didn't express my darkest of desires to (deleted, deleted, deleted, deleted, deleted) , etc.
She seems to be a very bad girl.
I Pray that she is not a guy as I would have to stow my Kleenex box immediately.
She loves to tease us, and we love to be teased.
I will tell you one damn thing and it is this; If that Darkest of Phoenixes is as real as she appears to be, then I would be remiss if I didn't express my darkest of desires to (deleted, deleted, deleted, deleted, deleted) , etc.
She seems to be a very bad girl.
I Pray that she is not a guy as I would have to stow my Kleenex box immediately.
You're right, nozeno, I am a very bad girl.
Can you provide any details at all about these darkest of desires? Does it involve rubber gloves and certain raw vegetables?
I-who knows the Nozeno-oh so well--do give a hint to one of his secrets-the key word is "mustard".
grey poupon?
Zinj
I was sitting very near to you--where you wearing a very dark green pullover shirt? I was with a very tall beautiful [even though I was shorter] young lady with light blond hair who sang along with the folk singers. That was one helluva party! Are you DC born and raised?
Pardon my delay in replying...
The girl I went to woodstock with, was a blue eyed blonde that I later had a dream about after he dad moved out of the country due to work, he was an architect, that we were having "streams of wordless consciousness" - and 4 days later I got a letter from her, from Nassau, telling me she had had a dream about me and that we were having "streams of wordless consciusness"... I found out years later that was the old EP for OT6.
Born at GW University Hospital Nov 18 1950
Jackson Elementary School in Georgetown DC
Oyster School for the Gifted 3-6th they were teaching us binary in 3rd grade.
That big middle school across from the Safeway on Wisconsin Ave. name escapes me this am. - Gordon ! that was the name.
Western High School (before it turned into Martin Luther King school of the Arts)
Had a job isolating DNA and RNA from Phage Viri growing on e-coli for a Dr Faulkner back in 1967 at Georgetown University Dental School after school..
Answered an advert for a technician at Meyer Emco HiFi on Conn Ave... got the job after being declines using this line:
Mr Meyer, Hire me at minimum wage and in two weeks fire me or give me a raise....
within a year and 5 raises later, was promoted to service manager.. making 10K a year back in 1969 . and I left THAT to join the Sea Org!
but we could do anything back then... we were bulletproof and immortal and high as kites on testosterone.
after i escaped, ten years later, I took all the electronics courses at Northern Va Comm College and built a business.. got a club into the top ten Video clubs of America, in 84.. in Video Magazine, my design, all custom speakers and video switchers...called Poseurs in Georgetown, and Poseurs was the cheapest date in that top ten list (national list) see the facebook page for Poseurs
So you are a Georgetown kid-nice place!!!! When we were old enough we took our dates to Clyde's and more often to 1789-other wise we hung at the Zebra Room on Wisconsin near St. Albans.- "How did a supposedly smart kid get involved with the cult?"