What's new

FCDC circa 1970

Status
Not open for further replies.
nun_ruler.jpg

We used to call the ruler in the nun's hand the "Board of education." Even now my knucles are turning red just thinking about it. But I know my timestables better than anybody.

The Anabaptist Jacques

Sit up straight!
 
We used to call the ruler in the nun's hand the "Board of education." Even now my knucles are turning red just thinking about it. But I know my timestables better than anybody.

The Anabaptist Jacques

Sit up straight!

Timestables:

1 X 1 = 1
1 X 2 = 2
1 X 3 = 3

etc.

Elementary my dear Watson.
 
Her last name is "Hottie"---that is all that is needed.

Late at night, when she was C/Sing and little winnie was there to get her anything she needed (you know, old folders, M&Ms, water, etc) she would hoist that hottie leg up with these incredible nylons on and make mr "DTS" start slobbering.
 
Thongs. Yeah, there is something about thongs which seem to appeal to the male of our species.

How appealing is this?

Sumo%20Wrestling%20Crack.jpg
 
Thongs. Yeah, there is something about thongs which seem to appeal to the male of our species.

How appealing is this?

Sumo%20Wrestling%20Crack.jpg

Hey Mystic--your photo is Nozeno's---your own style is also stellar-let him be him--now be a good boy and show us your "stuff".
 
I was just thinking...old Scio buildings would be perfect whore houses. All those auditing rooms would easily accomdate beds. I often wondered if the new owners of 1812/14 19th street were baffled by the auditing rooms. Ya think they thought it was formerly a house of ill repute?
 
Ill repute

Speaking of which, sort of, anyone ever do some naughty things with another staffer in the wee hours when you both were supposed to be on post and not 'screwing' around? :coolwink:
 
I was just thinking...old Scio buildings would be perfect whore houses. All those auditing rooms would easily accomdate beds. I often wondered if the new owners of 1812/14 19th street were baffled by the auditing rooms. Ya think they thought it was formerly a house of ill repute?

Definitely ill repute.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top