nozeno
Gold Meritorious Patron
Speaking of hotties....
![]()
![]()
Look at that hideous bed spread.
Speaking of hotties....
![]()
![]()
Yeah. I was fortunate enough to miss that drama (Franks), but we had our share as I'm sure you can imagine.
I believe our regular Blue Spirit was on lines at F.C. D.C. in the 70's. He has mentioned this to me although I am not sure of the exact dates. As to Bill Franks I had a run in with him when he was E.D. of the L.A. Org back in late 1970, after returning from his FEBC Course on the Apollo.
I was brand new and was promised something by the L.A. Org and right away, he tried to break his Org's promise and force me to pay more money. I was able to do an end run around him and transfer to CCLA about 2 blocks away since my brother was on staff there. My brother told Yvonne that I had a good high paying job in aerospace and she wanted me on CCLA lines anyway so when Franks reneged on his Org's promises to me, I transferred that very next day to CCLA. I tell the story on around page 5 or page 7 of this thread, written in Mid October of last year. God it seems like years ago when I wrote that but it is only about 10 months ago!
Lakey

He's living on the Main Line outside of Philadelphia. I'm sure we could hook you up if you'd like.![]()

He's living on the Main Line outside of Philadelphia. I'm sure we could hook you up if you'd like.![]()
The Great Zorg is on a roll--he/she should of been on staff with us back in the "day"--when a good tr-0 would get you all the hottness ya could handle !

How are we helping men? GoTopless is also committed to helping men differentiate between nudity and sexuality. If the presence of a topless woman in public triggers a sexual impulse, it can easily be controlled in the same way men control themselves when they see a woman wearing a mini skirt or revealing ample cleavage. Men manage to appreciate these things while still showing respect! Choosing consciousness above hormones leads to a peaceful, respectful society providing additional freedom and beauty
Seems an absolute shame to me that half the population in many parts of the US cannot go about topless. What a shocking double standard!! Down with this sort of thing!!
I am all for it. Freedom of speech and freedom of toplessness.![]()

I was driving down 13th Street in DC around K a couple of summers ago, and one hot chick walks by with a see through blouse on, glorious, perky, perfectly proportioned smallish boobs staring right at my eyeballs. My jaw dropped and I started to grin. She looked at me with disgust, took a drag of her ciggie and threw it on the ground. Now what in the hell is a 56 year old man supposed to do when he sees Venus in all her glory? If she didn't want her "father" to look at her in a lustful way she should not have worn that![]()
I was driving down 13th Street in DC around K a couple of summers ago, and one hot chick walks by with a see through blouse on, glorious, perky, perfectly proportioned smallish boobs staring right at my eyeballs. My jaw dropped and I started to grin. She looked at me with disgust, took a drag of her ciggie and threw it on the ground. Now what in the hell is a 56 year old man supposed to do when he sees Venus in all her glory? If she didn't want her "father" to look at her in a lustful way she should not have worn that![]()
That was a classic Tits or GTFO moment.


Yep, this thread is a good 'fix'. Sometimes I find myself laughing with them, but other times, laughing at them. Whatever! .........A great bunch of ratbags and always a giggle!Hello. Been too serious since the Australian Inquiry. Thought I'd drop by and lighten up a little.
<3
Lynn