What's new

FCDC circa 1970

Status
Not open for further replies.
A law like that will probably cause accidents!

Yup, classic. :yes:

WS: Maybe she was disgusted with herself for wanting to get a "rise" out of every and any male she might pass by? Maybe a few women too? You know women; say one thing, mean something else while the third something is the truth? (Zorg pulls the pin on a hand grenade and tosses it onto the board). :confused2: :whistling: :unsure:

Topless women walking around on the streets. Visually, it may be delightful and may make the women seem more liberated and free but in the real world, it almost would have to lead to traffic accidents, guys stalking the topless women and worse. I imagine you would see a lot more U-turns in Ontario than other places. Some young guy driving down a street, sees a topless woman and immediately makes a u turn right in the middle of the block. If women went topless in high school or college, academics and Grade Point Averages would be dropping like a stone. Guys are not going to be able to focus on anything else until their lust is relieved, if you know what I mean.
Lakey
 
Hi Girls!

I am all for it. Freedom of speech and freedom of toplessness. :coolwink:

tiavir1.jpg

Hello. Been too serious since the Australian Inquiry. Thought I'd drop by and lighten up a little. :D

<3
Lynn

Yep, this thread is a good 'fix'. Sometimes I find myself laughing with them, but other times, laughing at them. Whatever! .........A great bunch of ratbags and always a giggle! :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2qQu-Pdh_w

EP :biglove:
 
As official Scientology dwindles down to little more than a malevolent psuedo-corporation with a few hundred active members, I've been casting around for another cause to involve myself with. Any thoughts on whether or not this might be worthy:

http://gotopless.org/index.php

Hey, the Greeks did it....why not us?

I see one of their events was in San Francisco. Carmelo, did you go to this one?
 
I find this thread to be exceptionally educational. It gives me a rare insight into the male mind, which seems to remain fixed and focused throughout life. :coolwink:
 
I find this thread to be exceptionally educational. It gives me a rare insight into the male mind, which seems to remain fixed and focused throughout life. :coolwink:

You must be talking about that dirty old man, Mystic. :clap:
 
Topless women walking around on the streets. Visually, it may be delightful and may make the women seem more liberated and free but in the real world, it almost would have to lead to traffic accidents, guys stalking the topless women and worse. I imagine you would see a lot more U-turns in Ontario than other places. Some young guy driving down a street, sees a topless woman and immediately makes a u turn right in the middle of the block. If women went topless in high school or college, academics and Grade Point Averages would be dropping like a stone. Guys are not going to be able to focus on anything else until their lust is relieved, if you know what I mean.
Lakey

Have you ever been to a topless beach?

At first, you are like a dog in a room full of bacon and squirrels.

But after a while you just go, "Oh. Fleshy blobs. Hmm."
 
You are a smart one !

I find this thread to be exceptionally educational. It gives me a rare insight into the male mind, which seems to remain fixed and focused throughout life. :coolwink:

IT is called "DEDICATION." We serve - evolution.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top