Magoo
Gold Meritorious Patron
Sadly, Victoria Britton, whom I looked forward to speaking at Flag Down, opted out & has returned home.
She said she did not feel comfortable talking about her beloved son, Kyle Brennan, at Minnreg Hall because the acoustics were awful among other things.. organizers tried to find a better venue, but had not done so by the time Victoria had to fly back home.
She told me her visit to Clearwater was not a total loss.. she did some intense interviews & met some incredible people. At the end of the day, she & other attendees all had alot of fun and enjoyed each other's company. She said the locals she met with were glad that Flag Down was taking place.
I agree, so sorry Victoria that you had to go.
I, too, was looking forward to hearing you speak. Hopefully these interviews
mentioned will be made public for all.
Blessings and love

Tory/Magoo

. . . though for you I'll make the effort to stretch myself the 9,100+ miles from here to there 





"Injunction" to rattle some folks cages.
And to any and ALL Moms: Happy Mother's Day week-end