What's new

Gary Wattman has raised the money for Scientology SRD. Help him raise money for chemo

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
Gary Wattman has raised the money for his Scientology SRD. Please help him raise money for his chemotherapy so he can do his SRD.

attachment.php

SRD = The Scientology Survival Rundown, formerly know as the Objectives.

Go Fund Me: Help Gary Wattman Through Chemo

https://www.gofundme.com/26xda6c

HT - Intergalactic Walrus on Tony Ortega's blog: http://tonyortega.org/2016/08/07/sc...to-target-kids-in-florida/#comment-2825563339

Attachments

• GaryWattman.jpg
    GaryWattman.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 297

uncover

Gold Meritorious Patron
Re: Gary Wattman has raised the money for Scientology SRD. Help him raise money for c

Ok, here is my contribution (maybe someone could relay it ?) - totally on source, directly from El Con Hubbard the Con himself:

HUBBARD COMMUNICATIONS OFFICE
Saint Hill Manor, East Grinstead, Sussex
HCO POLICY LETTER OF I I MAY 1970

Data Series 2

LOGIC

Yet logic - or the ability to reason - is vital to an organizer or administrator. If he cannot think clearly he will not be able to reach the conclusions vital to make correct decisions.
The breakthrough is a simple one.

BY ESTABLISHING THE WAYS IN WHICH THINGS BECOME ILLOGICAL ONE CAN THEN ESTABLISH WHAT IS LOGIC.

In other words, if one has a grasp of what makes things illogical or irrational (or crazy, if you please) it is then possible to conceive of what makes things logical.

ILLOGIC

There are 5 primary ways for a relay of information or a situation to become illogical.

1. Omit a fact.

2. Change sequence of events.

3. Drop out Time.

4. Add a falsehood.

5. Alter importance.

What has to be done first - the SRD or become healthy ? ("sequence of events")

What is more important - the SRD or become healthy ? ("altered importance")

So this guy has (had ?) some money (for the SRD) - why doesn´t he use this money for his chemotherapy (first) ?

I mean if the chemo fails, he will not need the money for the SRD anymore.....

phenomanon

Canyon
Re: Gary Wattman has raised the money for Scientology SRD. Help him raise money for c

Is this the Gary Wattman who was a Stuntman, and who was married to Abby wattman?

CommunicatorIC

Is this the Gary Wattman who was a Stuntman, and who was married to Abby wattman?
Update No. 8 on his Go Fund Me page states:

https://www.gofundme.com/26xda6c

* * * * * BEGIN EXCERPT * * * * *

In Gary's career as a musician, he toured with a wide variety of groups, ranging from Joe Cocker and Leon Russel's Mad Dogs and Englishmen, Three Dog Night, The Flying Burrito Brothers. And then there was country great Hoyt Axton. Here's a rare video of Hoyt at Austin City Limits with our Gary on drums.

* * * * * END EXCERPT * * * * *

His Update No. 8 o his Go Fund Me page links the following video:

[video=youtube;sMhtMtNImqk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sMhtMtNImqk[/video]

CommunicatorIC

Ok, here is my contribution (maybe someone could relay it ?) - totally on source, directly from El Con Hubbard the Con himself:

What has to be done first - the SRD or become healthy ? ("sequence of events")

What is more important - the SRD or become healthy ? ("altered importance")

So this guy has (had ?) some money (for the SRD) - why doesn´t he use this money for his chemotherapy (first) ?

I mean if the chemo fails, he will not need the money for the SRD anymore.....
Well, he is obviously PTS, so the first priority is to find the SP and handle or disconnect.

According to the OP, Gary's family and friends first put together enough money for his Scientology Survival Rundown (SRD). They obviously had their priorities in order. Gary can rely on his Go Fund Me page for his chemotherapy expenses.

uncover

Gold Meritorious Patron

From his Co$-website (no direct link provided):
Gary Wattman said:
MY SUCCESS IN SCIENTOLOGY

When I was young, in my teens, I was a professional musician. I had traveled all over the world performing and I was being a real druggie. .....

I moved to Los Angeles and started finding out everything I could about Scientology and Dianetics. I did the Purification Rundown* and completely purged my system of drugs. I haven't had any kind of drug for over 25 years now.
So in 25 years his only success in Scientology obviously was the Purif. Of course the most important thing in this life is to do the SRD ....

CommunicatorIC

It appears Gary Wattman may be an Independent Scietologist.(?????????). In any event, a "Gary Wattman" commented on Mike Rinder's blog in 2014

http://www.mikerindersblog.org/how-big-is-scientology-lies-exposed/#comment-69086

* * * * * BEGIN EXCERPT * * * * *

Gary Wattman says
November 25, 2014 at 11:45 am
I can’t tell you how many times I’ve have gone back and forth with FLAG terminals trying to point out the error of using lies in PR. These guys are just so off-Source they don’t get it. I’ve sat down with a handful of Div 6 execs, the LRH Host. I’ve written to RTC, etc.

Today’s lie is tomorrow’s egg on your face. I’ve implored them to stop using so much embellishment in the events in the public statements as it makes it hard to disseminate in the fact of unreality, but no one has listened.

I imagine most news outlets wills start referencing Jeff’s data. Maybe that will force some ethics in on the group and we can finally bust open the dissemination lines. That would be a win.

Good Fella says
November 25, 2014 at 1:26 pm
Is the actual Gary Wattman or a psuedonym (spelling?)

Gary Wattman says
November 25, 2014 at 4:01 pm
Actual. Who wants to know?

Mike Rinder says
November 25, 2014 at 4:05 pm

Hi Gary — dont know who that is, but I was curious myself
How long have you been lurking around the fringes of the internet?

* * * * * END EXCERPT * * * * *

As a result of said comment, he is on the WWP Big List of Thousands of Exes Who Have Spoke Out:

https://whyweprotest.net/threads/bi...o-have-spoken-out.57290/page-142#post-2498728

If Gary is an Indie, it raises the question of where he is going to do his SRD -- i.e., at which Independent Scientology Org?

Or did he return to the corporate Church of Scientology? Or did the COS never discover his comment on Mike Rinder's blog and call him on it? (Highly unlikely.) Or was the Gary Wattman who commented on Mike Rinder's blog an imposter?

Last edited:

uncover

Gold Meritorious Patron

On Nov 12, 2013 Mike Rinder wrote:
http://www.mikerindersblog.org/random-facebook-mutterings-from-the-bubble/

Random Facebook Mutterings from The Bubble

garyw.png

Brown-nosing 101.

Gary Wattman is a master. I wonder if he would still be gushing if he heard what “COB” said about him….

and:

1 subgenius says:

Mike, you should post what COB said about Gary Wattman.
Truth is a good thing.
Mike Rinder says:

Honestly, I do not recall specifics. He is one of a long line of people that Miscavige denigrated. He is “NSO” (almost worse than “wog”) and acted as some sort of personal security for Miscavige at one time (I think in Portland?) and then kept telling everyone this (“I am DM’s bodyguard” or something of the sort) and when the great man hear that He really hit the roof with the choicest language to describe Gary Wattman.

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron

I have known Gary Wattman for some 35 years.

He is an OSA resource and is very much a Scientologist.
Gary.Wattman_zps5c1fyle4.jpg

Married to former Abby Wattman, OT 8 now Abby Malnati (4th husband). Gary has been putting out a beggar bowl on fund raising for some years.
In some freak accident on a movie set some 20 years ago, a huge heavy drum-like metallic object crashed on his skull leaving him somewhat paralysed for a while. The fund raising started back then.

Pretending he is out of the Scientology Cult, Gary has randomly posted on the South African blog and even Mike Rinder's blog, but all his friends on facebook are die-hard in-the black-hole radical Scientologists of the Cult of Scientology. He has never answered the query "Are you out?"

I will never forget how Gary approached me while I worked at OSA as aide to the president (Heber Jentzsch). Gary aspired to be a personal bodyguard for Miscavige and asked me 2-3 times if I could put a "word" in for him. He viewed himself as some kind of "Secret Service" agent that could be of enormous benefit to David Miscavige, guarding him around the clock, willing to take the bullet for him. I mentioned this to Heber who shrugged it off like Wattman was some kind of kook.

I did not relay up the line Gary Wattman's goal to be DM bodyguard. I saved Gary $150,000 worth of sec checks. :yes::yes::yes:

Last edited:

uncover

Gold Meritorious Patron

According to "Update 7" it appears so:

Here's a cool tidbit of information from Gary's ex-wife, Abby:

As many of you know, Gary Wattman is going through a rough chemo cycle and needs a hand. What you probably don't know is a few fun facts about Gary! Gary has the honor of being the only musician that I know of who was kicked out of the Flying Burrito Brothers back in the 70's. This is because they suspected him of being a Narc because he would not smoke dope with them!

Here is the YouTube link where they introduce him: Flying Burrito Brothers -- Live at Starwood Night Club, Sept 6, 1976: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=On1rpGa0QLU

Move to just before the 37th minute to hear Gary being introduced.

Thanks a lot.... Abby Malnati

Here from "Update 9":
There's one other thing I didn't mention. The chemo drug Gary is supposed to start next Thursday is the last one possible. There are no other treatment options after that other than Dr. Barlogie's in NYC...

From "Update 15":
Gary went in for his back surgery Wednesday and was back home Friday night. He's on the mend and will be doing physical therapy and rehab for the next 6-8 weeks. The target of this surgery was to repair damage to his spine caused by the multiple myeloma. He did really well in the surgery and Kathy said the doctor got a "bonus" bone spur out that was directly impacting a nerve.
I highly doubt that to invest in the SRD was a very wise decision....

Dave B.

Maximus Ultimus Mostimus

I need a new Telecaster if anyone wants to fund me......... no? I didn't think so.

00J0J_214me0Mmp50_600x450.jpg

Attachments

• 00J0J_214me0Mmp50_600x450.jpg
    00J0J_214me0Mmp50_600x450.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 23

CommunicatorIC

I have known Gary Wattman for some 35 years.

He is an OSA resource and is very much a Scientologist.
Gary.Wattman_zps5c1fyle4.jpg

Married to former Abby Wattman, OT 8 now Abby Malnati (4th husband). Gary has been putting out a beggar bowl on fund raising for some years.
In some freak accident on a movie set some 20 years ago, a huge heavy drum-like metallic object crashed on his skull leaving him somewhat paralysed for a while. The fund raising started back then.

Pretending he is out of the Scientology Cult, Gary has randomly posted on the South African blog and even Mike Rinder's blog, but all his friends on facebook are die-hard in-the black-hole radical Scientologists of the Cult of Scientology. He has never answered the query "Are you out?"

I will never forget how Gary approached me while I worked at OSA as aide to the president (Heber Jentzsch). Gary aspired to be a personal bodyguard for Miscavige and asked me 2-3 times if I could put a "word" in for him. He viewed himself as some kind of "Secret Service" agent that could be of enormous benefit to David Miscavige, guarding him around the clock, willing to take the bullet for him. I mentioned this to Heber who shrugged it off like Wattman was some kind of kook.

I did not relay up the line Gary Wattman's goal to be DM bodyguard. I saved Gary $150,000 worth of sec checks. :yes::yes::yes:

Thanks. Relevant excerpt cross-posted to the WWP thread on this matter. WWP wants to know if Gary should be removed from the Big List of Thousands of Scientologists Who Have Spoken Out. Cross-post to WWP:

https://whyweprotest.net/threads/ga...e-money-for-chemotherapy.132078/#post-2589991

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron

Thanks. Relevant excerpt cross-posted to the WWP thread on this matter. WWP wants to know if Gary should be removed from the Big List of Thousands of Scientologists Who Have Spoken Out. Cross-post to WWP:

https://whyweprotest.net/threads/ga...e-money-for-chemotherapy.132078/#post-2589991

Yes, Gary Wattman should be removed. He is very much IN. He is also a trusted OSA asset.

programmer_guy

True Ex-Scientologist

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multiple_myeloma
Prognosis
With high-dose therapy followed by autologous stem cell transplantation, the median survival has been estimated in 2003 to be approximately 4.5 years, compared to a median of approximately 3.5 years with "standard" therapy. Overall the 5-year survival rate is around 35%.

My Dad had Multiple Myeloma and lived about 3 years after the diagnosis.
And he developed severe spinal pain and spinal distortion.
(Multiple Myeloma is more deadly than, say, CLL.)

If Gary Wattman really has Multiple Myeloma then he does not have very long to live no matter what treatment he gets.

Gizmo

Rabble Rouser

Yes, Gary Wattman should be removed. He is very much IN. He is also a trusted OSA asset.

I have a very long time friend ( early 70s ) who is also a musician & a great admirer of Gary Wattman & has always stayed in contact with him - based on my friend says, yes, he is still very much to this day a scientologist & an active OSA volunteer. ( Needless to say he also has a rather large ego )

If he isn't a scientologist then I'm Mother Teresa !

On the other hand, I feel badly for anyone facing life threatening issues for which there comes a point of being not survivable.

That said, securing funds for scientology before having funds for such much needed medical treatment is beyond insane !

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron

On the other hand, I feel badly for anyone facing life threatening issues for which there comes a point of being not survivable.

Gizmo ~~ Gary Wattman has been raising funds ~~ a bottom feeder ~~ for his *life threatening medical conditions* for the last 20+ years.

Last edited: