What's new

I Am Not Anonymous

pomfritz

Patron with Honors
From Operation Snow White to dressing as a homeless bum and peeing on a building? My how times have changed!

I'm going to give OSA the benefit of the doubt and say they wouldn't go through the effort of this disguise to do such a petty act. I know the area and the chances of a real bum peeing in public is pretty much a sure thing.

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
From Operation Snow White to dressing as a homeless bum and peeing on a building? My how times have changed!

I'm going to give OSA the benefit of the doubt and say they wouldn't go through the effort of this disguise to do such a petty act. I know the area and the chances of a real bum peeing in public is pretty much a sure thing.

It's exactly this 'benefit of the doubt' that OSA counts on :)

It's *exactly* the kind of stuff they do. Things like breaking ceramic frogs on an 'enemy's' front porch.

Yup; that's our OSA; although, they do other stuff too.

Zinj

Lynn Fountain Campbell

Silver Meritorious Patron

Yeah, but there are so-o-o-o many more places than my back door....

Lynn

Colleen K. Peltomaa

I am not anonymous.
C of S knows where I work.
They know where I live.
And they know I'm "disaffected."

I have a business in the belly of the Scientology beast, half a block from their complex in L.A. (Shear Perfection Salon, 4865 Fountain Avenue, Los Angeles, CA 90029 Phone: 323-662-9735).

I used to think that by not posting to the Internet, I'd be demonstrating my peaceful intentions towards them. Live and let live, you know?

Silly me. They don't get it.

Let me tell you a bit of what I privately wrote to Emma a few days ago.

I used to employ Scientologists as receptionists and stupidly didn't get the locks changed when they left. So a couple of weeks ago I came to my shop and found all the lights and heater on and the back door partially unlocked, and with the situation being what it is, I would not have left things that way.

So when I got over being wierded-out, I called the police, and an officer came over and made a trespass report. It would have been a burglary report, but I couldn't see that anything was missing. It was like they just wanted to mess with my mind: "We were heeeeeeeere," you know?

So anyway, I have finally gotten the locks changed, but.... By the way, I am an ex-Class VIII ("permanent" ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha) and was "in" for over 40 years until I finally quit ignoring all the inconsistencies I was seeing. I love this board. Been lurking herre for several months and decided a while back that when I post, I'm going to do it with my real name. I'm already on the "dirty tricks list," so I might as well be hung for a sheep as for a lamb. I haven't even done anything except change my mind. And occasionally talk about it. Who do I think I am, huh? TALKING about it!!!

Incidentally, another thing they do is alternately deluge me with business and then snatch it away (maybe to prove to me that I "need" them, and to make me worry about what the consequences would be if they all disconnected). It worked too. Take a win, OSA. Right now, they're in boycott mode.

I've been wracking my brain trying to figure out why they don't just declare me and be done with it, instead of playing all these cat-and-mouse games, and I think it goes something like this:

If they declare me, there I'll be. Sitting there. An SP in their midst. Then everybody who's thinking about blowing will know they can find a sympathetic ear half a block away. Kind of like the old Lisa McPherson Trust in Clearwater. And they definitely don't want to set up another situation like that. They may be crazy, but they're not stoopid. :yes:

No. They have to put me out of business first. So that's what they're trying to do with a comparatively small number of "volunteers," instead of making it BPI (Broad Public Issue). I'm in a strategic location.

So there you have it. My first post. Watch out, Alanzo! :happydance:

Haircut, anyone? For obvious reasons, I no longer take walk-ins, but you're welcome to call for an appointment. 323-662-9735. I'd appreciate the business.

Love,
Lynn
Ex-Class VIII "permanent" :dieslaughing:
Shear Perfection Salon
4865 Fountain Avenue
Los Angeles, CA 90029
323-662-9735

Lynn, did any of the picketers stop by and get a haircut?

Lynn Fountain Campbell

Anonymous reads a lot :)

I will see what I can do for you Lynn. I am sure I can drum you up a client or two from our group. We've assimilated in the various sectors, and I will talk to the southern California sector tomorrow.

I hope its comforting to you all to know our motivation will be hard, if not impossible to snuff. They'll be so hard-pressed to stop us--there are simply too many. We are doing it solely for people like yourselves. I think you would all be quite pleased with our generation in general, had you seen the way this whole thing developed. It started out as a joke, poking fun at people who were absolutely over-sensitive to outside poking. "LOL LETS SEND SOME BLACK FAXES!! LOLOL" Yet, the more we learned and educated one another, the clearer it became this was larger than we could have ever imagined. It morphed into something many of us were unable to just walk away from.

I truly am proud to be able to be a part, as small as it may be - I just hope we can help free more of the trapped. It's also forced many of us to mature in ways that cannot be explained.

I sincerely wish you all the best, stay strong.

Thanks, RA. Yes I'm very pleased with what I've seen so far. Please check your PMs. I have an idea.

Lynn

Lynn Fountain Campbell

I talked to my social worker today and I plan on coming back there. So maybe I will meet you.

My way of telling them off is to come back.

Barb

Looking forward to it. Would love to meet you, Barb. :)

And looking forward to anyone's telling them off. I don't see them changing, even in the face of the growing protests. They've only gone into covert mode, like good little "keeping scientology working" machines. My hope is that some individuals will regain the ability to look -- and to actually see the dead end CofS is herding them into.

Lynn

The Oracle

Gold Meritorious Patron
Thanks for the heart-warming welcome, everyone.

Lulu,

Yes. Gerry Gillentine Deland started the shop. When she went into the SO (she was a NOTs D of P at Flag), she sold it to Kelly Trudell Carl. Kelly took on Kathy Beke Maloumian as a partner, and I bought it from them in 1993.

Colleen,

Yes, I did give haircuts to the SO staff. Gave them a discount too. Also tried to give them some First Dynamic time. Everything else they do (including eating and sleeping) is on the Third Dynamic. That's f'd up, IMHO.

And yes, I'm very close to the PAC Base. Until a few days ago I had customers who are scientologists but got fed up with their coming in pretending to be my friend and then reporting directly back to OSA. So for the past few days I haven't been returning any of their phone calls.

Long Gone,

Yes, I was in DC from '71 to '75. Getting by on 4 hours of sleep a night while I was Tech Sec, so was chronically in a foul mood, sleep-deprived as I was. So I was not so affectionately known as the Enthetan of the Tech Division behind my back.:eyeroll: When the Esto System came in, I was posted as Tech Esto (under Greg Wilhere, who was Tech Product Officer), and my final act as Tech Esto was to post myself as an HGC Auditor:roflmao:

More later.

Love,
Lynn
Shear Perfection Salon
4865 Fountain Avenue
Los Angeles,CA 90029
323-662-9735

I think we know one another.

Is Lynn short for Carolyn?

I mean, is your formal name Carolyn?

T.O.

Mojo

I misunderstood the situation and thought..[and then wrote...]
brackets mine.

You know Sneakster, if I had a dollar for everytime 'you did that' I would be a rich man.

On the other hand, if I had a dollar for everytime 'I did that' I would be a very rich man.

Sorry, just wanted to get that off my chest. So to speak.

Back to the regularly scheduled thread.

Mojo

P.S. Dear Lynn, you are an inspiration to more human beings than you can even imagine (at this time, place and stage in life). Kudo's (& thanks) to you.

Colleen K. Peltomaa

Lynn, we get concerned when we don't hear about you everyday. What has your normal day been like since the riots, uh, I mean protests?

How are your customers doing?

Fancy

Patron Meritorious
I know. I am going to do a few things first before I decide to come and if I do I will not post it publicly here. I will let you know.

I would have to find someone I could stay with.

Not a churchie this time af they can throw you to the street with no where to go.

It might not be soon but I will eventually do it.

I was going to visit a friend soon but that is not possible at this time.

Barb

Looking forward to it. Would love to meet you, Barb. :)

And looking forward to anyone's telling them off. I don't see them changing, even in the face of the growing protests. They've only gone into covert mode, like good little "keeping scientology working" machines. My hope is that some individuals will regain the ability to look -- and to actually see the dead end CofS is herding them into.

Lynn

Lynn Fountain Campbell

brackets mine.

You know Sneakster, if I had a dollar for everytime 'you did that' I would be a rich man.

On the other hand, if I had a dollar for everytime 'I did that' I would be a very rich man.

Sorry, just wanted to get that off my chest. So to speak.

Back to the regularly scheduled thread.

Mojo

P.S. Dear Lynn, you are an inspiration to more human beings than you can even imagine (at this time, place and stage in life). Kudo's (& thanks) to you.

Thanks Mojo. And actually this is very much on-topic. I never did say how much I appreciate the fact that Sneakster called me! :love2: Even if it was based on a misunderstanding.

I never experienced the level of care when I was "in" that I'm now getting from you buncha SPs. :)

Lynn

Lynn Fountain Campbell

Certainly understandable.

Nevertheless you might want to check out IFA as a major freezone organization for promoting standard tech. Discussions there are mostly about scientology.

Quite a few tech terminals there would love to hear from you, as Mike has hinted. That includes a few here in the L.A. area. Although, the IFA is likely to encourage you to "hang out your auditor's shingle". :)
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ifachat/

Also, I'd recommend you take a look at freezoneorg as another place to hang & chat. FZorg is a "pro-tech" chat group where topics for discussion aren't generally restricted. Emphasis is on "chat". Perspectives of FZorg members vary widely and "non-scientologists" are welcome.
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/FreezoneOrg/

Mark A. Baker

I've been hesitant to go there, since I now do private instruction as a yoga teacher. Wouldn't they think I'm a squirrel? :confused2:

Lynn

I've been hesitant to go there, since I now do private instruction as a yoga teacher. Wouldn't they think I'm a squirrel? :confused2:

Lynn

Lynn, if your chief claim to "squirreldom" is practicing yoga you REALLY haven't been out of the Co$ for long. :D

Your pretty new to being "out" but one of the longstanding "games" in the freezone has been squabbling over whose tech is the "purest", "most effective", or "best". Some of the "flame wars" between Class VIIIs and other techies over the decades have fallen just short of resorting to WMDs. I suspect that has been principally due to a lack of access to such material and not self-restraint. :coolwink:

As a result of such "spirited" discussions the freezone generally recognizes that there are differences in viewpoint when it comes to the tech and it is up to each INDIVIDUAL to sort it out for himself.

The term freezone itself was coined by CBR for his RO's but has been generally adopted as referring to anyone who advocates some form of auditing and chooses to identify themselves as a "freezoner". In short, it ain't that "exclusive". :D

Almost all freezoners have moved on from a "scientology only" world view. Some freezoners prefer their own vision of "standard tech". Many more have moved on to some view of "what to keep versus what to throw away".

The group with the biggest impact at the present time appears to be the Ron's Org folk. Also, there are many freezoners who have practiced some variant such as Metapsychology, Idenics, or Knowledgism.

A very tiny few adhere to the general idea that "LRH was responsible for Jesus learning to walk on water", but they really are minuscule in numbers. They ARE the ones, however, most likely to give offense. ;-)

Freezoneorg (fzorg) has people on it with views of the subject of scientology which vary all over the map. The official policy of the site is "pro-standard tech" but non-purists are VERY WELCOME to communicate there.

FZorg is not intended as a tech site itself but a place principally for CHAT among freezoners. Similar to ESMB, but more "pro-scientology tech". Such discussions of tech that occur (not very much, its not a "tech site") center on "standard tech". But mostly the site is just for news & views. It is a good place for people who are "pro-auditing" to make contacts with others.

Wouldn't surprise me if a few of the regulars there might not be interested in your views of yoga.

FZorg is very lightly moderated and Terril Park (BB) is the host.

Their homepage states the board policy, such as it is:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/FreezoneOrg/

IFA is a straight tech promotion & delivery site. It tends to be more limiting in its permitted discussions to matters relating to "standard tech" as is in keeping with their charter.

Even there, there exists a measure of diversity of views on "orthodoxy", although they all respect scientology "standard tech". They have an "org board" structure with a couple of Class VIIIs responsible for tech questions and the overall oversite of a Class XII as "Keeper of the Tech".

It is an EXCELLENT site for establishing contacts with "standard tech" auditors. The Class XII in particular has an interest in promoting the "rehab" of auditors who have been sabotaged by the Co$.

Mike Moore is the host at IFA.

I am not an official member of the IFA as I am not all that personally "orthodox" in my scientology views. Although I have a great deal of respect for the standard tech of scientology as practiced in the church prior to '82. My lack of "orthodoxy" has never prevented me from posting on the IFA board and maintaining good relations with most of the membership, especially Mike. I do respect the rules of the site in my posts. That is simply a common courtesy wherever a person posts.

I admit a few of the REALLY STRINGENTLY orthodox IFA participants have expressed a great deal of annoyance with some of my posts. Especially those which have challenged them for public rudeness.

Whether Mike regards scientologists who practice yoga as "other practicey" I can't say, but frankly it would surprise me. We are all out of the church and almost all (except a few LRH extremists) recognize that people have interests in activities other than "all scientology, all of the time". It's easy enough to ask him, either at IFA or fzorg. Many of the IFA & fzorg members, Mike included. regularly post at both sites.

Their policy is also stated on their homepage:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ifachat/

There are plenty of other sites out there besides ESMB. Some very "standard", some very "non-standard". Which ones you like are for you to determine. Many of us choose to lurk "out & about" precisely because we enjoy a diversity of views. [BB is EVERYWHERE! :omg: ]

What's that ol' saw? "When in doubt, communicate!" :D

Mark A. Baker

Div6

Crusader

Lynn

I believe that the major plus point to the FZ is that the "self-suppress" is off the line. It is my consideration that one of the major barriers to true case gain "in" the CoS has been suppression of other "self-improvement" goals. Indeed, in the long run, if we are going to take responsibility for our selves and others, then a space is needed where it is safe to grow and change and follow OUR interest lines.

You can't honestly say "you have a tech of life" if you are squashing life, or some part of it. So I tend to be liberal in my social interface, and allow that we each have our own seperate path, and must respect that...keeping in mind that good\bad etc are just considerations.....

Lynn

Thinking a little about the business fluctuation. Maybe if you start a sideline selling stuff online, all your friends can show their support by buying products directly from you (I guess pretty much everyone needs haircare products of some kind)?

I'm in Australia and I'm in.

Regards
RT

Lynn Fountain Campbell

Lynn

Thinking a little about the business fluctuation. Maybe if you start a sideline selling stuff online, all your friends can show their support by buying products directly from you (I guess pretty much everyone needs haircare products of some kind)?

I'm in Australia and I'm in.

Regards
RT

Wow RT!:biglove: What a great idea! I'll get to work on it right away! :woohoo:

Lynn