What's new

I Am Not Anonymous

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
I was put on a double-secret OSA probation type of declare.

I was followed, my computers hacked into, people sent in on me, my family threatened, and everyone told to disconnect from me, without ever being formally declared. I was told by Scientologists still in the Church that it was all done verbally.

I'm still in contact with all kinds of Scientologists because I was never formally declared, though.

They said, "If it isn't written, it isn't true."

I almost said back, "Just because it isn't written, doesn't mean it's not true."

But I decided not to.

Terril park

Sponsor
Haircut, anyone? For obvious reasons, I no longer take walk-ins, but you're welcome to call for an appointment. 323-662-9735. I'd appreciate the business.

Love,
Lynn
Ex-Class VIII "permanent" :dieslaughing:
Shear Perfection Salon
4865 Fountain Avenue
Los Angeles, CA 90029
323-662-9735

Hi Lynn,
Don't know if you've connected up with any Freezoners in LA.
They include other ex class VIII permanents. :) If you like I could copy your post to our freezone forums under the title of " Haircuts in LA" or similar.
Or you could join and post yourself.

Mick Wenlock

Admin Emeritus (retired)
Lynn,

Courageous post - the cruel thing is that we should not have to be courageous merely to voice our opinion!

I would love to get a haircut from ya but, alas, I ain't got none no more.

But if I am ever in LA I will call in for a polish up..

Mick

I am not anonymous.
C of S knows where I work.
They know where I live.
And they know I'm "disaffected."

I have a business in the belly of the Scientology beast, half a block from their complex in L.A. (Shear Perfection Salon, 4865 Fountain Avenue, Los Angeles, CA 90029 Phone: 323-662-9735).

I used to think that by not posting to the Internet, I'd be demonstrating my peaceful intentions towards them. Live and let live, you know?

Silly me. They don't get it.

Let me tell you a bit of what I privately wrote to Emma a few days ago.

I used to employ Scientologists as receptionists and stupidly didn't get the locks changed when they left. So a couple of weeks ago I came to my shop and found all the lights and heater on and the back door partially unlocked, and with the situation being what it is, I would not have left things that way.

So when I got over being wierded-out, I called the police, and an officer came over and made a trespass report. It would have been a burglary report, but I couldn't see that anything was missing. It was like they just wanted to mess with my mind: "We were heeeeeeeere," you know?

So anyway, I have finally gotten the locks changed, but.... By the way, I am an ex-Class VIII ("permanent" ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha) and was "in" for over 40 years until I finally quit ignoring all the inconsistencies I was seeing. I love this board. Been lurking herre for several months and decided a while back that when I post, I'm going to do it with my real name. I'm already on the "dirty tricks list," so I might as well be hung for a sheep as for a lamb. I haven't even done anything except change my mind. And occasionally talk about it. Who do I think I am, huh? TALKING about it!!!

Incidentally, another thing they do is alternately deluge me with business and then snatch it away (maybe to prove to me that I "need" them, and to make me worry about what the consequences would be if they all disconnected). It worked too. Take a win, OSA. Right now, they're in boycott mode.

I've been wracking my brain trying to figure out why they don't just declare me and be done with it, instead of playing all these cat-and-mouse games, and I think it goes something like this:

If they declare me, there I'll be. Sitting there. An SP in their midst. Then everybody who's thinking about blowing will know they can find a sympathetic ear half a block away. Kind of like the old Lisa McPherson Trust in Clearwater. And they definitely don't want to set up another situation like that. They may be crazy, but they're not stoopid. :yes:

No. They have to put me out of business first. So that's what they're trying to do with a comparatively small number of "volunteers," instead of making it BPI (Broad Public Issue). I'm in a strategic location.

So there you have it. My first post. Watch out, Alanzo! :happydance:

Haircut, anyone? For obvious reasons, I no longer take walk-ins, but you're welcome to call for an appointment. 323-662-9735. I'd appreciate the business.

Love,
Lynn
Ex-Class VIII "permanent" :dieslaughing:
Shear Perfection Salon
4865 Fountain Avenue
Los Angeles, CA 90029
323-662-9735

Lynn Fountain Campbell

Silver Meritorious Patron
Love This Board!

Thanks for the heart-warming welcome, everyone.

Lulu,

Yes. Gerry Gillentine Deland started the shop. When she went into the SO (she was a NOTs D of P at Flag), she sold it to Kelly Trudell Carl. Kelly took on Kathy Beke Maloumian as a partner, and I bought it from them in 1993.

Colleen,

Yes, I did give haircuts to the SO staff. Gave them a discount too. Also tried to give them some First Dynamic time. Everything else they do (including eating and sleeping) is on the Third Dynamic. That's f'd up, IMHO.

And yes, I'm very close to the PAC Base. Until a few days ago I had customers who are scientologists but got fed up with their coming in pretending to be my friend and then reporting directly back to OSA. So for the past few days I haven't been returning any of their phone calls.

Long Gone,

Yes, I was in DC from '71 to '75. Getting by on 4 hours of sleep a night while I was Tech Sec, so was chronically in a foul mood, sleep-deprived as I was. So I was not so affectionately known as the Enthetan of the Tech Division behind my back.:eyeroll: When the Esto System came in, I was posted as Tech Esto (under Greg Wilhere, who was Tech Product Officer), and my final act as Tech Esto was to post myself as an HGC Auditor:roflmao:

More later.

Love,
Lynn
Shear Perfection Salon
4865 Fountain Avenue
Los Angeles,CA 90029
323-662-9735

Lynn Fountain Campbell

I was there in 1999 and 2000 were you still in then?

Did you know Nathaniel and Trashania?

Barb

Yes, I was still "in" in 1999 and 2000. Kind of. But had the feeling I was spinning my wheels and wasn't ever going to get anywhere. I even tried to do GAT.... Never mind. Whole 'nother story.

No. Nathaniel and Trashania must have been after my time.

Lynn

Lynn Fountain Campbell

Well done on being open about it. Good for you. That shows courage and also is more up tone than being in fear.

Well you won't be declared. I doubt they will issue declares anymore. There are too many legal ramifications. Like.... Oh say... being sued for defamation of character.

http://the-scientologist.com/wp-index.php?p=15

Besides which they have their own problems right now.

if you are interested in meeting other highly classed auditors, VIIIs etc feel free to go to:

http://internationalfreezone.net/

Thanks Mike. Wow. Maybe that's where all my friends have gone.

Lynn

Lynn Fountain Campbell

They are still declaring people on a fairly regular basis. It's just not made "public" - the various orgs are given the goldenrods, but the public isn't in the know about all the declares. Otherwise, IMO, a lot more people would start questioning what's happening, why are some many people being declared.

How can we get the public more in the know? I get the feeling the fair-gaming on me was started with a whispering campaign. Maybe that's what they think I'm doing. Similars of their own, you know? Maybe that which they fear will come upon them. "What you resist...." and all that.

Lynn Fountain Campbell

Good for you, Lynn. And welcome.

You should be able to have some fun here. :)

Paul

Paul,

I definitely am having fun. Who knew simple communication could be so freeing? Oh wait. Didn't I train through Class VIII? Well, they never should have given me the tech if they didn't want me to use it. :roflmao:

Lynn

Magoo

Gold Meritorious Patron
Congratulations, Lynn!!!:happydance:

Hey girl---You made the leap, woooooooooo hoooooooooooo!
(She and I have met, recently, and talked about her speaking out).

GOOD JOB! Great job!

Isn't it just the best, to finally tell *your* story?

I love it. Thank you :) :thumbsup:

My very best to you---

Tory/Magoo~~~