What's new

I Am Not Anonymous

Poofy

Patron with Honors
Try to keep them simple, friendly and non-insulting. It is better to teach someone to ask why than to tell them how.

Challenge

Silver Meritorious Patron
Congratulations, Lynn!!!:happydance:

Hey girl---You made the leap, woooooooooo hoooooooooooo!
(She and I have met, recently, and talked about her speaking out).

GOOD JOB! Great job!

Isn't it just the best, to finally tell *your* story?

I love it. Thank you :) :thumbsup:

My very best to you---

Tory/Magoo~~~

This is my first post to this group, and I want to say 'hello' and 'welcome' to a fellow Class V111.
Hello and welcome, Lynn.

Challenge

Terril park

Sponsor
Posted to 8 FZ forums. :)
bb

Class VIII hair styling and Beauty in LA!!!

This chick is holding her position in space. Were I
that side of the pond I'd definitely support her. In
my case a no doubt forlorn attempt at both style and beauty. :)

bb

---------------------

I am not anonymous.
C of S knows where I work.
They know where I live.
And they know I'm "disaffected."

I have a business in the belly of the Scientology beast, half a block from their complex in L.A. (Shear Perfection Salon, 4865 Fountain Avenue, Los Angeles, CA 90029 Phone: 323-662-9735).

I used to think that by not posting to the Internet, I'd be demonstrating my peaceful intentions towards them. Live and let live, you know?

Silly me. They don't get it.

Let me tell you a bit of what I privately wrote to Emma a few days ago.

I used to employ Scientologists as receptionists and stupidly didn't get the locks changed when they left. So a couple of weeks ago I came to my shop and found all the lights and heater on and the back door partially unlocked, and with the situation being what it is, I would not have left things that way.

So when I got over being wierded-out, I called the police, and an officer came over and made a trespass report. It would have been a burglary report, but I couldn't see that anything was missing. It was like they just wanted to mess with my mind: "We were heeeeeeeere," you know?

So anyway, I have finally gotten the locks changed, but.... By the way, I am an ex-Class VIII ("permanent" ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha) and was "in" for over 40 years until I finally quit ignoring all the inconsistencies I was seeing. I love this board. Been lurking herre for several months and decided a while back that when I post, I'm going to do it with my real name. I'm already on the "dirty tricks list," so I might as well be hung for a sheep as for a lamb. I haven't even done anything except change my mind. And occasionally talk about it. Who do I think I am, huh? TALKING about it!!!

Incidentally, another thing they do is alternately deluge me with business and then snatch it away (maybe to prove to me that I "need" them, and to make me worry about what the consequences would be if they all disconnected). It worked too. Take a win, OSA. Right now, they're in boycott mode.

I've been wracking my brain trying to figure out why they don't just declare me and be done with it, instead of playing all these cat-and-mouse games, and I think it goes something like this:

If they declare me, there I'll be. Sitting there. An SP in their midst. Then everybody who's thinking about blowing will know they can find a sympathetic ear half a block away. Kind of like the old Lisa McPherson Trust in Clearwater. And they definitely don't want to set up another situation like that. They may be crazy, but they're not stoopid.

No. They have to put me out of business first. So that's what they're trying to do with a comparatively small number of "volunteers," instead of making it BPI (Broad Public Issue). I'm in a strategic location.

So there you have it. My first post. Watch out, Alanzo!

Haircut, anyone? For obvious reasons, I no longer take walk-ins, but you're welcome to call for an appointment. 323-662-9735. I'd appreciate the business.

Love,
Lynn
Ex-Class VIII "permanent"
Shear Perfection Salon
4865 Fountain Avenue
Los Angeles, CA 90029
323-662-9735

Fancy

Patron Meritorious
NO they were there in 1999 and Two thousand. You look familiar to me.

She was LRH host and He was HGC auditor and both SO.

She want to PR and he want to AOLA.

Please go to IFA as I am part of IFA and they are a great bunch. There are IFA people near you.

Barb

Yes, I was still "in" in 1999 and 2000. Kind of. But had the feeling I was spinning my wheels and wasn't ever going to get anywhere. I even tried to do GAT.... Never mind. Whole 'nother story.

No. Nathaniel and Trashania must have been after my time.

Lynn

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
Lynn, your location...well, if I were a general in this war....that location you are in is strategically very important, but you need help, and lots and lots of publicity to secure yourself there. I hope Anonymous is reading this and can take a huge hint.

Here is one link from another thread: http://www.agoravox.com/article.php3?id_article=539

Hang in there, gal!:thumbsup:

If I were there, I'd let you cut my hair. It'd be the first time since my last self-application 6 years ago, but hey, maybe it's time...

Zinj

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
Plenty of good memories running to and from George's General Store.

I've got lots of good memories about that little neighborhood there.

I lived on New Hampshire, right around the corner, a couple times during my 11 years in LA. I went into Peter Gilham's a lot. And ate at George's and its later incarnations. And there was that Burrito place nearby on Sunset.

Quite an interesting little corner right there on Fountain and Catalina.

It's all very Scientology.

Maybe there will come a day when everyone is welcome there, no matter what religious belief they hold.